Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2577 times)
dartvaider

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

It is better to divide the investment between different coins.  This is the safest option.  Never invest in just one coin, Most of my BTC have become altcoin, because I don't think there is much room for BTC to rise, but altcoin has a great probability of making money!! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
It seems safer to hold ETH and BTC.  Because these are the two most reliable coins now.  And usually if the price falls on the BTC, it falls on other coins.
minlirto

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
Of course it is better to invest in ETH or BTC and hold coins for a long term.  It's less risky.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

For me the best thing to do is to hild main crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum for this two coins are so valuable. In fact a lot of cojns are just relying to bitcoin and it is also known as king of all currency.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

For me the best thing to do is to hild main crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum for this two coins are so valuable. In fact a lot of cojns are just relying to bitcoin and it is also known as king of all currency.
For me, If you have doubts in holding bitcoin or ethereum then you better go with your altcoins. Invest all your money in altcoins than doubting if it's good to holf the two biggest coins on crypto world. Right? But for me, holding bitcoin and ethereum is far better than any altcoins.

Y U MAD AT ME
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

For me, keep everything in just one crypto currency is not good. It's better to divide and invest your money partly into some of the best altcoins and keep some into bitcoin as well, you can trade and rebuy whenever you think the alts you have are grown much and increase your portfolio of bitcoin rather than just holding into all of it. Or you can do to in these situations do you hold 50% of your Cryptos in Bitcoin and Ethereum, the other parts you divide into different Altcoins are quite safe, to prevent losing your money and increasing your profits.
asjdhjnz86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

It’s a good idea to hold the majority of your money in BTC. BTC is a basic element of market so its reputation and value have nice indexes. That’s why you can rely on BTC and you’ll be confident in your profit. Another part of your money you can hold in altcoins because it’s time for their increasing now and you can earn on this.
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

I prefer holding, because of bigger returns on investment.
Last investment - Welltrado. They finished their ICO and sold 37 mln.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I prefer holding, because of bigger returns on investment.
Last investment - Welltrado. They finished their ICO and sold 37 mln.

That is fast, are you sure that ico was sold in 37 minutes? I will check that more for sure. I prefer holding until prices hit the top. I hold bitcoin, ethereum and many others altcoins, nobody can say what is better and cause of that I do both. Less risky if we diversify our investment and hold more eggs in more baskets, that is the first rule of saving never have all of your eggs in one basket.
There are many good projects, I`m trying to have at least some little amount of tokens from all projects I like and for which I think that they have a lot of potential to be great in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

From my point of view, as simply answer to your question, if you like risky moving and gambling  then you can choose some altcoins and beleive in bright future. Vice versa if you like stable and robust investment then your choice is top cryptocurrencies like btc, eth and so on.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

I hold 80% of my money in altcoins, because I waiting for it's pump Smiley I prefer to sell altcoins in future and hold all in Ethereum, because I believe in future of this coin.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

The best thing is to make an investment portfolio of different coins. With different potential returns and risks. But if you are a beginner then it is better to choose coins from the TOP 10 or TOP 20.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

It does not matter if you are holding top 100 coins.
IF general market is green you will get profits but if we are in red market you will lose on every condition.
So for today you will get some profit for sure.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

It depends on your strategy. For long-term and definitely or short-term and earn profit higher but more risk. You need determine this thing before investing. I see with this current market, you invest on Bitcoin or potential Altcoins which are in top 20 of Coinmarketcap isn't also many different. This coins have also steady position and strong community like Bitcoin

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

I would rather agree we are better off saving the main crypto currency rather than saving money in koint alt

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
gbsray

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

To be more precise with your trading strategy, you need to understand the goals as precisely as possible.

If you want to put in circulation as much money as possible - you will have to sell coins regularly in order to have funds.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

I think It depends on what we think, because I think BTC or ETH, merupan things that are very risky, but if There is no point to sell it at this time is very beresiki, because we all know that the downward trend is still running and buy back is a good choice that we have, Imagine if we do not have money to buy back, our target plan impossible to reach, Think again what I say and hopefully we are lucky for the future.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

I think that everything depends on the size of your deposit and your risk management. If you are willing to afford the risk, you can keep almost everything in altcoins. But it seems to me quite dangerous.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

It depends on how are you going to handle your investments in crypto. Buying at those top cryptocoins considered as a safety investments, less risk but the price is high and they are best in long term investments. Buying those cheaper altcoins are good also but it requires frequent monitoring at the market because price is not stable it may rise high but all of a sudden it may fall in an instant. I prefer to invest at lesser risk and that would be the top altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

It depends on how are you going to handle your investments in crypto. Buying at those top cryptocoins considered as a safety investments, less risk but the price is high and they are best in long term investments. Buying those cheaper altcoins are good also but it requires frequent monitoring at the market because price is not stable it may rise high but all of a sudden it may fall in an instant. I prefer to invest at lesser risk and that would be the top altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero.
Do not waste any more time arguing better for your future. You should expect and try something new. If you can make that choice both. That's too much better. So if you have bitcoin and altcoin. After the bitcoin increases and the altcoin drop. The result of your decision will be right. Bitcoin and altcoin are not dropped at the same time or moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: