Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2579 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

I want to believe that choice depends on you as most people will definitely have what works best for them. Altcoin though is a highly volatile market, and unless you are holding some pretty strong coins with support, I simply prefer trading altcoins instead. However, you can split your investment. Hold more percentage in bitcoin, few other percentage in ether, and split the rest on altcoins you feel you can rely on their future potential.

I guess that depends on a person what he might going to choose because it is his choice. Yes that is true that many prefers to choose altcoin because of some reason. Maybe they are afraid to face the down side of the token. Other choose the holding system it is because they do believe that their is a chance to boom the price, they aime for high. That is the difference they choose what is better.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?

Yeah that is a better decision if you do that. If you have enough money to buy bitcoin or ethereum or more ok if you buy both then buy, don't hesitate to buy that and hold for a long term. It is the top 1 and 2 of cryptocurrency so why not?

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:00:10 PM

Right now I think hold altcoin is better than bitcoin. But you need to keep about 20-30% is bitcoin incase altcoin go down more. It is good time to fill your bag.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

It depends on your preferences.
If you prefer calmness and reliability, then you can hold BTC and ether;
if you want to heat the blood with excitement, then you can buy and hold altcoins that have not yet shown much Xs.
The best strategy is a combination of the two previous strategies.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

For long term holding off course bitcoin and ether are the best investments of all time. We can make our money very very secure by using the bitcoin and ether. The unique thing about these coins is that they are on the top two position and thus whenever a new invetsor pops in they always go for them and thus it keeps growing exponentially all the time. These two markets will never die for sure and on the other hand they will keep rising upwards thus holding can be hugely benefited. So yes hold them rather than altcoins.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
I hold the BTC and ETH priority. However, if I receive the token from the bounty campaign, I will hold it for a long time.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

I prefer to store altcoin with cheap price unlike expensive coins such as bitcoin and eth, coins with cheap price is very profitable to save with a long time

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

elysion

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Investing all money to one side means to shoot yourself in the foot. You can lose your all savings. What is important about investment is to allocate the risks into a few portfolios. In this manner, you can meet your loss. If you earn, it is better scenario for you.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

To me I prefer holding my cryptocurrencies as altcoins to holding it in stable coins like bitcoin because many altcoins are devalued coins that has the potential to grow, however the stable coins has almost reached their near maximum grow potential.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Diversifying our assets may lessen the chance of losing huge amount of money from our own wallets or even to our coin of choices. So I think holding bigger crypto names like Bitcoin and Ethereum is a much safer and wiser choice in my own opinion it is because they have the biggest and strongest community to support and of course they are trusted in many ways most especially Bitcoin and Ethereum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

Almost always I leave my money in ETH. And I think it will be less worrying to stay at the BTC because the BTC is too expensive. It's too risky for me.

murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

for now the best thing to do is HOLD, but if you have more funds, please buy additional assets. now it is rainy, and usually after rain there will be a beautiful rainbow. you know what I mean.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

I give out coins. I do not see the point of keeping coins of one kind. In equal parts.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:20 PM

split them will be a good idea. but i prefer for invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is good for long term investment. and also, bitcoin has a stable in the market.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

I'm hard to answer, because I'm still looking and searching for the best. It seems, Ether is the best right now to be stored, given that ether is a potential altcoin. But, it all depends on you also guys.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

I think you should split your capital to hold good altcoins like ETH, NEO. In addition to the remaining capital to trade surf or hold mid-term altcoin potential. That is how to minimize risk as well as optimize profits.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

I think holding in bitcoin , ethereum , neo is better than holding in altcoins if your having altcoin trade it for profit until you super optimistic about coin font try to hold coin for long term. Most of the time I convert my coins into ethereum and Neo  holding neo gives dividend
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

the better for us lakuaka is not to trade today, because the market price is dying, and the better of the bitcoin forum is not there, just a bitcoin forum that number one dna I like so far.

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

I think holding in bitcoin , ethereum , neo is better than holding in altcoins if your having altcoin trade it for profit until you super optimistic about coin font try to hold coin for long term. Most of the time I convert my coins into ethereum and Neo  holding neo gives dividend
of course the current situation on the market Give the opportunity to buy These coins at a cheap price, but is it worth thinking about early prospects today? It seems to me that if you break short, then almost every week you can earn on the difference in price. The good price varies between 5 and 10%.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Yes. For me the most potent ether to keep at the moment, given the current market activity, the ether is most likely to have a price to sell at a time. The question arises, how long will it take to save?
Back again on the guys own beliefs. Because every decision is in each of us.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: