Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better?  (Read 2579 times)
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

The best way to earn to invest with altcoin and bitcoin, its a long term and daily trading business. You should not panic the ups and downs of the market but also you could invest extra more because that the market is low level. Always select the best coin and hold the coin and the sale when its price is peak.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

it's best to invest in crypto projects and not only but I advise you to crypt project Socratus
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
yes it is, holding bitcoin or ethereum is better because it is an altcoin which is really good for long term holding. as you can see its price on the previous years, its price is always having a new set of price.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

Of course, I would choose to save on the main coins, namely BTC and ETH. Altcoin is also good but will not be as good as BTC and ETH. BTC and ETH are more potential to provide benefits, either in day trade or long term. For BTC and ETH holders, get ready, by the end of the year there will be a big explosion on both of them.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
polemdolah0

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

For now if we want to get the best I think it all depends on our own references, because I Own I like to hold bitcoin and eth because in addition to being popular they are easy to manage for the long term, because all done to anticipate if there is a value falls on one of the major Altcoin or Coin, because we all know that the value of the crypto currency is uncertain and we can not predict to always be on top.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

I would like to invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, and other good crypto coins. There are many Good coins for investment besides bitcoin and ETH then why I keep sticking my all money in two bags?  Wink  I really like EOS, NEO, NPXS, WPR, ADA Coins. And I will be investing in those altcoins too. Now I am looking for some new altcoins.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

I think that is better for us to do at this time I choose hold main coin, because BTC or ETH, because the market conditions are very high risk for now, BTC, ETH can not rise, because it has been very down these days. I have kept it, I have invested in December-January, and I suffered huge losses of up to 50% or more, so there is no choice but to hold and wait for things to improve.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

Hey guys, do you think It is better to hold main crypto currencies like bitcoin it ether? Or you hold all your money in alt coins?
It all depends on your desire and capabilities. In my opinion, it will be better to keep approximately 70 percent of our funds in bitcoin and ethereum, and 30 percent in other altcoys. If you participate in ICO signatures campaigns or in other kinds of generosity ICO, then you can have more promising new tokens, whose projects will continue to evolve one to two years. That is, the versions of tokens you can have a different number, depending on your knowledge of this market and the availability of opportunities to have them.
However, coins bitcoin and ethereum should be a priority in your portfolio of crypto currency. Since bitcoin has now lost some of its popularity and partly demand, however it retains its dominance over the rest of the crypto currency in price terms, I think that the best solution would be bitcoin and ethereum about half.
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

I recommend you divide your beer into different parts, one part invest in bitcoin and ethereum, the other part into other altokkines
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Don’t waste more time arguing about is better for your future. You should be wishing and try something new.  If you can make its choice it both of it. The is too much better. So, if you have it both bitcoin and altcoin. Once the bitcoin raise and the altcoin drop.  The result of your decision will be a right. Bitcoin and altcoin are not dropped at the same time or any moment.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

it is better to split your investment in different coins never put all your eggs in one basket, best way is invest 50% in btc 30% in ethereum and 20% in altcoins for long term
vijaybit786

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Yes, it's a good time buy bitcoin and ethereum because both are at their very low prices and if you don't have enough money to buy ethereum  then there are several top rated altcoins from which you can get a smart profit in a short time of period and these coins are TRX BIOB BUCKS ROYAL
LemonF3

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

If you are in doubt of these  crypto coins as to which is best to give you the highest earnings, then just invest in all the coins you think has high potential.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

hm i think its good to go the middle way in this kind of situiation so you hold ca. 50 % of your cryptos in bitcoin and the other part you split into differnt altcoins is pretty safe
We have looking about how the situation, is better to hold or not, we have more knowledge and know how much potential of altcoin have we hold, will be grow up or will be down. We have know more situation about bitcoin price first before hold altcoin for long time about one or two years. Just hold when we see good for holding but we have sell if not good.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

I would advise dividing the investment between reliable coins (ETH and BTC) and some of the money to invest in new, promising coins and hold such coins for a long term.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Alt can give you extra ordinary profit like 10x-100x in a short time and it will make you huge loss as well.my bet is 50 percentage on Bitcoin and diversify the rest to many alt to short the huge loss and getting a good return.so that in bear market you can buy more cheap alts using the Bitcoin.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

It seems to me better not to risk and invest in BTC and ETH.  Now these are the two most reliable coins.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

i prefer hold bitcoin but not for long term cause i do its more profitable to trading it maybe for each week or maybe for a month. I do think day trading is more profitable than hold it for a long time.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Zebrodok

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

I'll wait for a lower price, but if you want to buy now, invest in bitcoin and altcoin,
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

I think we'd better hold Bitcoin and also hold Altcoin. Do not just focus on Bitcoin alone. Because of a lot of Altcoins that we deserve to hold. Moreover, the more we get here more and more new Altcoin emerging and we must be good at choosing it.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: