Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6093 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:06:37 AM

Well, if those who would develop future blockchain projects have enough funds and are willing to use their own capital to finance the project, then we won't be seeing ICO's in the future. The chances of that happening are slim though as many are not capable and willing.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

Well, if those who would develop future blockchain projects have enough funds and are willing to use their own capital to finance the project, then we won't be seeing ICO's in the future. The chances of that happening are slim though as many are not capable and willing.

ICO will not end, I believe that as long as there are people who are investing in here, it will continue to grow in the coming years.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:15 AM

I don't think ICOs will end. For the years to come there may be a number of ICOs that will continue to come out of the market. Many wants to earn and they can see that the ICO is one of the fastest way to get money. New ideas will continue to circulate in the crypto world.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
shapegray

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

Maybe someday it will happen considering there are too much altcoin and too much SCAM ICO right now. Maybe investor will not believe in ICO anymore because of ICO are hard to success and just get some losses. In the other side, people which make ICO will reduce because they are give up to make ICO because ICO are hard to get success and only population of SCAM ICO will growing.
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

I think it may not be easy to end, but another problem is whether investors will believe in an ico. and this is a very important thing for everyone working on the crypto currency. this is an income center for everyone.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

I think it may not be easy to end, but another problem is whether investors will believe in an ico. and this is a very important thing for everyone working on the crypto currency. this is an income center for everyone.
Many ICO's are scam but I think investors will come in because they believe that investing in ICO is way more profitable than trading. I believe ICO will not end but I think it will become more regulated in the future so those scams will not succeed on their plan. A lot of great projects will come and make cryptocurrency more powerful than ever.
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

This is a good question. The answers everyone gave are great too. Very enlightening.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:15:32 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

For sure, there will come a time in the future when ICO will be regarded as an old way to raise funds. But what we do not know is when it will exactly happen. For now, despite the fact that the market of ICOs is already full of trash and scams, there are still highly successful ICOs, reaching their hard caps very quickly. But if the market remains like this, a polluted river, its death will come earlier than it supposed to.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
websing

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

Many of us really depend on the gift of secession from investing. As long as there is ICO, I'm sure there will be a reward. It will be a sad day for us if ICO is declared officially dead.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

I think that ICO projects will exist for a very long time. While the only big problem for their development and further increase in popularity is the large percentage of fraud in these ICO projects. If in the near future the states begin to regulate this type of activity, the ICO will be one of the most invested among the crypto currency. I also think that there will still be a lot of ideas for using tokens in our lives and we will still be able to participate in them for many years and make good profits.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

probably not, because by 2018 the world's attention to blockchain is increasing,
many communities in developing countries are starting to build their projects combined with blockchain
fundraising with ICO for project development is the easiest option, because by adopting blockchain fundraising will not be limited by the state barrier. Everyone can take part, and take profit from the successful development of the project
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
ICO will never end but the way that they will make as scammed I'm sure it will be lessen the participants like me because of the bad experience for make as scammed.
ico will never disappear or die !, because ICO is also like a bounty that will always exist in the world of crypto currency,
it is like a river in which there is ecosystem
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

It is possible that ICOs will be banned in a couple of years. A lot of fake projects and a scam recently. Many people suffer from this.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

It is possible that ICOs will be banned in a couple of years. A lot of fake projects and a scam recently. Many people suffer from this.
As long as this forum still exist ICO will never end because this is a project that support bitcoin towards better. ICO is an investment that are affordable for investors but keep secured because there's a scams are spreading.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

I suppose the form of these projects can be changed. They can look different, and the rules will differ as well. However, I do not think that ICO will vanish forever. Some of them are really very tough.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

I suppose the form of these projects can be changed. They can look different, and the rules will differ as well. However, I do not think that ICO will vanish forever. Some of them are really very tough.
I also have the same belief as well that this is a market that we obviously will have to wait to see how things play out with regulation as that is changing so many things even as at now. The ICO we used to have few months ago, is different from what we are having now and in few years’ time, will even be more different.

I am sure; ICOs will not be ending except that we won't just see any how ICOs popping up in the long run based on those regulations. When there will be some strict regulations then we can see more legit ICOs which will ensure more stronger crypto-world compared what we are having right now.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

When there is no soothing new again and the listings of the coins have been maximal, it may be. But, I cannot make sure about it because there are not any announcement about it. In fact, ICO is growing successfully and rapidly. We can check on the listings and market that ICO have been very popular. Whatever happen, I think that crypto will always exist without ICO and within it. Just see the future next.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

chances are that it can happen, or perhaps the regulatory system will become increasingly difficult for the participants. of course this will gradually happen, so I guess you should try to find other knowledge such as trade or investment.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Not really end but I think there will be less ICO's in the future . Less ideas to come up if there is already a strong token that has been made by the other . I don't want ICO's to end to be honest because they are one way of my income .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: