Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6102 times)
iellai

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

I believe that ICOs will stay and grow as time goes by. Because they makes all things conventional and easier for people. And in our generation of modern technology, projects evolve. A new project will arise as update on the old ones. And investor will be interested to support them.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

personally, I think, I believe that the shape of these projects can be changed. When there are some struct adjustments then we can see the more legit ICO. ICO is an opportunity for everyone to have a good idea but no funds. It will continue for a while or will last very long.

papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

In my view, ICO projects are a much better and easier way to start new ideas and projects, and to raise funds for them. ICO projects prove they are reliable and I think they will not disappear soon.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

ICO will not end. because there will always be ideas.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

In my view, ICO projects are a much better and easier way to start new ideas and projects, and to raise funds for them. ICO projects prove they are reliable and I think they will not disappear soon.  Smiley
I do not know, I think as long as people are still supporting this, and still need developments, I think ICO will never end, and that will probably be more and more. of course if it continues to be supported, I feel that this will continue. ICO is an excellent process for investors, and supporters.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

i also have the same thoughts as you ,, if ico is not there is likely also the project will be quiet and the gift will also end ,,
many of the bounty who pays his life in the bounty include me too ,,
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

Well we already know that nothing lasts forever so at some point the ICO craze too will die out and something else will take its place. I do think though that icos still have some time to go before something else comes up to take its place, as long as people keep investing in ICOs then they will still be around because people are still making money from investing in them

pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:21:57 AM

Yes everything in life is being created and one day it will go to the end like life itself but on the other side the technology is growing day by day and many ICO project comes in advanced way so this is a good sign ICO is not ending as soon as we can think.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
It will not end but it will be regulated. Since there are too many ICO that are not successful and others are scam, the governments wants to intervene to protect the investors from scam ICO.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Based on the statistics, we can say that the growth of the ICO only continues. And there are no signs that indicate a possible slowdown or cessation of this growth.
Last year about $ 4 billion was raised with the help of the ICO.
However, in just six months of this year, more than $ 9 billion was raised.
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

i really doubt they will end some day, but they are surely going to transfer into something else, the future will show definitely
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Based on the statistics, we can say that the growth of the ICO only continues. And there are no signs that indicate a possible slowdown or cessation of this growth.
icos are not going to die, a lot of people are making money with their help, so i think that it is true that pwople should learn
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

icos are the bst, well, okay, one of the best way to earn money, i am sure that peole will not let it die, this is not gonna happen
Asmertafitov

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

icos are not going to die, a lot of people are making money with their help, so i think that it is true that pwople should learn
yes, that is true, the earlier you start the more chances you have to have a decent profit by the time cryptocurrency will rule
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 637

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

It will not end but it will be regulated. Since there are too many ICO that are not successful and others are scam, the governments wants to intervene to protect the investors from scam ICO.
This is where they do heading where we would already come to a point that ICO's would be regulated but i dont see that this is the only reason why governments wants to intervene they might concern on fraud things but also they are interested on how to sip up taxes when it do already involves big amounts and also when we do talk about regulated then expect big investors would really have the tendency or chance to be interviewed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ferdinex

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

i really can not understanf why people want so many good tho gs to die, like sirdrops and icos... if you fail it does joy mean you eill fail again
Ferdinex

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

This is where they do heading where we would already come to a point that ICO's would be regulated but i dont see that this is the only reason why governments wants to intervene they might concern on fraud things but also they are interested on how to sip up taxes when it do already involves big amounts and also when we do talk about regulated then expect big investors would really have the tendency or chance to be interviewed.
icos are not gonna die, i do not just nelieve in it, ehat i believe jn is that they will change somehow, in ghis i cam believe
Ferdinex

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

yes, that is true, the earlier you start the more chances you have to have a decent profit by the time cryptocurrency will rule
icos are gerat and i do not know what i wpuld do without hem, so i hope they will last as lo g as it is possible, lets hope
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

I don't think it will happen. Blockchain technology is a technology which can be implemented on any platform, if that is true that means more and more projects will be created. The only concern should be a way to stop frauds in ICO. Blockchain technology is just getting started and cryptocurrencies will revolutionize this current era.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

Everything comes to an end, but ICOs are still in good health. The problem is that the market is to low to make a quick profit, so is only for long term.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: