Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6100 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Yes maybe it can happen, I think it depends on their performance. If their performance is not good or not good maybe ICO will end, but if their performance is good or good and they can stay in the market maybe ICO will not end.
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

I think ico will never die, because many of the ico that produce or create new technology that can and very useful for the people,
maybe there should be filtering so that ico is more organized and reduce ico scam
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

I see a black future for ICOs considering the number of ICOs that turn out to be scams. Perhaps, development team may wish to continue with ICO but there wouldn't be anyone else to invest again and that will mean an end to ICO.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:40:56 AM

ICOs will be alive with blockchain. Some people say that blockchain is future. It can not die. It looks like stock.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

For me ICO has come to stay, it is just that it will continue to metamorphosis. When I joined the space it was crowdsale that we haerd then. With over $10 billion being raised this year alone, more people will turn to the space for fund. The only difference would be that project will need to proof they have the capacity to deliver the platform they promised before being giving this money.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Before thinking or frightening, you need to analyze the project itself, and assess the risks. After that, decide for themselves "are they ready in case of collapse, to suffer losses?". The most effective method of investment is diversification. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.
harimurry

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:33:59 AM

ICO is still a good way of funding a project, and because there are millions of problems that we human being needs to accomplish, a well-designed ICO to address a specific problem should help. What people need to be aware of before giving their money to an ICO is the credibility of the founders and the soundness of the solution they offers, as well as the clear roadmap they are going to take.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

I believe that as long as this industry still exists, ICO will never end, because ICO has added more new blood to this industry, which is very important for this market.
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

It all depends on the regulation of the countries participating in the ico, for example, not all citizens of the Usa are allowed to participate in the ico, in the future there will be more such countries, under the pretext of protecting their citizens from fraud.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

Yes they would end if the demand for the ICO will stop the demand is like a fuel in the crypto as long as they fill the gas it will go continuesly so of the demand for the ICO will be going on i think it will be still existing

happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

No, because a popular way to raise these funds is through ICO (another story). In order to reward their investors, many of these companies will issue tokens. Also allow them to access products or services offered by the company.
asweetgirl321

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

I don't think so, because ICO is just like IPO, this is the time to get money for the project. But it can be changed into something better, but I don't know how it can be, just wait and see what will be happen in future.
ICOevents

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

I think that ICO will only change. Today it's anything like Wild Western where nobody know what to do but everybody try to earn money.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

It all depends on the regulation of the countries participating in the ico, for example, not all citizens of the Usa are allowed to participate in the ico, in the future there will be more such countries, under the pretext of protecting their citizens from fraud.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Everything has to come to and end eventually. Some things last more than others. ICOs will last a while until people find a better way to crowdfund for their startups. For now, this is the best that they have got so they are going to keep using it. People are going to keep launching ICOs, and investors are going to make money from investing in them. It would most likely die out in a couple of years.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
mine_20

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

RealtyReturns

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

For me ICO is never end its because there are a lot of people who want to support many ICOs that is why many ICO exist now, but if there is no person want to support ICOs in the future because of a lot of scam ICOs then maybe that the time that ICO project will be perish.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

The end of ICOs largely depends on the perception and acceptance of the crypto space. Theres definitely going to be a huge separation of shitcoins from the real coins with good worth and value. Ending it is completely out of the picture for the crypto space.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Everything has to come to and end eventually. Some things last more than others. ICOs will last a while until people find a better way to crowdfund for their startups. For now, this is the best that they have got so they are going to keep using it. People are going to keep launching ICOs, and investors are going to make money from investing in them. It would most likely die out in a couple of years.
There is a lot of ideas and with advance technology i don't think that ico will end because of lack of ideas or project instead it may end by government sectors who is against to the ico's. It is just only the way to end or to prohibit the crowdfunding for any project.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
Many probably won't agree with this but I think this thing will never end and crypto is booming more than ever.

There are awful amount of ICOs out there but the way some projects are coming forward it makes me confident to invest in ICOs. Check out Liven, an Australian ICO with a background in Food sector. Propy is working in Real Estate, these type of projects are legit and credible, so I think ICOs will stay for some time.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

ICOs in their traditional sense of meaning will certainly be dead in several years when blockchain is augmented till its perfect scalability and transactions speed.
I assume after that we will see projects that would try integrating various spheres of our life with blockchain from such virtual things like data storage, gaming, law issues to daily needs like buying coffee and some household stuff.
The future is right here - its implementation is just the matter of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: