Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6089 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

As long as people will be discovering all the potential of the Blockchain, various ICO projects will be appearing. Any good idea can be applied and the developers will be going through the crowdfunding stage in order to be supported for further work.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Just like crowdfunding, ICOs are not going to end as long the project is catchy and out of the box and complies with the regulation. I can say that pretty soon, scam projects would end soon due to SEC implementing regulations before launching the project, or else it will be classified as unregistered securities. ICOs, crowdsales, token sales, ITOs and others have a bright future ahead.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

it'll no longer give up however it will likely be regulated. due to the fact that there are too many ICO that are not successful and others are scam, the governments wants to intervene to protect the investors from scam ICO.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

ICO's are there to provide an answer at the hassle we are having proper now. and that i wager those ICO's won't forestall until they could provide higher solution globally and many humans can advantage from it.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

I think we don't need to worry about it now, as ICOs are not going to end so soon. It would take a long time, as businesses have just started using this technology, so they wouldn't be get out of ideas so soon.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:23:54 AM

meanwhile i believe, someday will end with the icos. there are just too many scams and that is bad for crypto in general and for investors, bounty hunter etc.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

In my opinion, as long as there is an encrypted currency, ICO will never disappear, but it may become unpopular because few projects can develop.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
In my opinion, i think the ICOs will never end. Due to until now there are still many enthusiast and everyday are growing, but if the value of coin will decrease it still possible and also maybe will appear many scam's project.
Scam project is very bad experience for the investor and bounty hunters.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

may be more precisely not ico who died but it's just hard to find ico that will not scam, it's now a lot ico a scam but that does not mean all ico will die, now it's hard to determine which ico will not scam because ico that looks good and its sales also good does not mean ico is not going to scam, sometimes there are some ico that looks good it turns out ico is a scam, and vice versa, ico that seems bad it turns out that ico is even successful

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

Maybe yes or no! but for sure as long as there is and Investor willing to gamble in ICO pretty sure the crowdfunding activities still remain in the scene for any reason influx of new Investors are unstoppable this newbies are the ICO's hope in the ever changing market of (ICO Investors) I think it wouldnt stop.
Jenesis

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

I think it all depends on the performance of ico, if ico has a good performance then it will work and will certainly win the hearts of many people. will be many people who are interested in the ico. but i think ico will not end.
vumkeeli

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

I've believe that likewise as some ICO's are simply something like the others, however it truly takes numerous years to happen. As ICO's still exist, we should need to snatch the open door doing bounties and earned prizes toward the finish of the program. Considering that is the most ideal method for picking up in the event that you can't figure out how to do exchanging.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

The ICO is the procedure for the introduction of new coins in the market and the market does not remain stagnant as the blockchain technology popularizes it will expand into every sector of our lives and for each sector, there are multiple competition so no it will not just stop
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

I hope ICO's stay since they offer an amazing way for people to be able to get crowdfunded to see their (often very ambitious) ideas become a reality. I mean, yeah, some are scams, some are perhaps not the best executed, but most are launched to actually get projects off the ground. With regular investments many of these projects would never have seen daylight. I think this is a much overlooked aspect, it really drives innovation...otherwise be hidden from our view....
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

There is no doubt that ICOs will end in near future or became legal and under financial laws. There are too many scams in ICO right now,so something needed to be done to prevent that

SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:59 AM

As crypto in general grows, so will ICOs, albeit slower than they are now. If crypto dies, then by default ICOs will too. This initially ICO boom is quite normal as it is with all things new and exciting. But as this space matures the rate at which ICOs are launched will decrease.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

I think that the ICO will not end, because there are a lot of people with new interesting ideas for projects that will be updated and improved.
owmivmen

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I think ico will always be there every year because everyone has an idea to make the project better than before. the problem is whether ico buyers will always exist or grow in each year? considering many ico projects are scam in this year.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

yes, there must be a time when ico will end. examples of HYIP and could mining were once popular, but as more scams, two investments are slowly disappearing. and I think ICO will disappear sometime in the future. when people don't trust the ICO
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

I think that the bounty of the campaign is likely to end, and ICO will always be the new projects, every day people will have new ideas worthy of a full-fledged project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: