Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6093 times)
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

I think it will happen but it's still a very long time. And we should be able to utilize the ICO because this is a great opportunity for us. And many people who fight for ICO and they get great results. And if ICO ended everyone thought I was a long time in the ICO, they already have a lot of money.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

I think that not soon... After all, ICO has gained great popularity, and a lot of projects thanks to blockchain technology have come to light.  Many projects have scientific value, good economic relevance.  If in the future, BTC is legalized in many countries, then thanks to the ICO, a lot of projects will be born that will be associated with medical, science, education...

I am believe ICOs will be exist because peoples creating new project. Blockchain technology will be evolve and will be used for any bussiness, company will use blockchain to start new ICOs with new project.
Many company see opportunity on cryptocurrency market and they will to start their own project and entering cryptomarket to grow their bussiness

EvgeniyLEV

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

My opinion is that ICO will exist, as there will be legal regulation. New technologies and ideas will be created. The market of crypto-currency is very extensive. ICO this is a convenient format for obtaining funding. The format ICO will exist for many more years.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

I don't think ICO's will ever die. There has been numerous ideas  being brought up by people every now and then. Since we live and technology exists, there is going to be new inventions and innovations on blockchain technology. Most people have devised measures to be put in place so that blockchain technology will be seen with massive improvement.  

I agree with you because it's a good way to earn money for us and go to way to earn for the creators. Not all people have money to invest and most of them decide to use Bounty.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

It seems security tokens are coming and that means we will much more ICOs.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

I don't think so since not everyone has money to invest and besides bounty hunters also help in the promotion of their coin

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

This market is beneficial to many, so in the near future it will not die. As soon as attention is a little bit away from bitcoin, ico projects will start to make profits again.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

Dont think we would see dying ICO soon but would see more MVP in ICO es not just promises and nothing ,many scamers use ICO to make money and go but with MVP everything would be othervise.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Yes, I think it is unlikely it ever will end until the people have ideas how to change the world they will be , but in the future I think they will be less , because a lot of moshennichestv and I think it is necessary as-that to prisekat
Traderadex

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

I think it would never end as long as crypto is still alive.. But one thing for sure is if ICOs are placed on certain regulations, there might be a decrease in number of ICOs.
Tiger red

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

Perhaps, ICOs will never completely end. Now we in some sort of bubble of protocols without any dapps and it should change soon. Wink Wink Wink
HerreraMJ

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:16:32 PM

I dont think so, and if that even happens it won't happen any time soon, after all, the results they give are good, I'm not saying that the system as a whole is perfect, but it definitely is a good idea just overly exploited.

P H I L A N T H O R  ▾  Revolutionising the Philanthropy World  ▾  https://www.philanthor.com/
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:22:25 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Of course this will happen someday. Even now, the market for ICO projects is in a bad state, due to a lack of good ideas and developers, most simply want to easily earn money. But it seems to me that before the full collapse is not 1 or 2 years, time is still enough to earn.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Project of the ico clear that it will run or close because only project performance is the major thing to succeed the ico. Crypto market is becoming very vast and big because it the future of digital currency and ico will not stop. So there is less chance to gonna end someday.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:11:56 PM

Yes, I'm also a bounty hunter and it's really sad if ICO projects go to die.
I think when some coins become stable, are trusted by community and become popular in trading, ICO projects will die. It's really hard for a new coin to compete with others coins that have become popular.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

It actually depends if ever there's other way for project developers to gather their funds to support their project. I think ICO is the most conventional ways for developers to gather potential investors and at the same time gather the funds they need for them to make their project successful.
TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:48:35 PM

ICO is just a way of raising funds. I think that the ICO sphere will transformed, the ICO will be influenced by legislation and marketing approaches. ICOs will not end, but change.
Sicithdeve

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

welll?t his is a hard question? everything in the cryprocurremdy world is hard to predicy? but j think taht icos have a chance

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

ICO is just a way of raising funds. I think that the ICO sphere will transformed, the ICO will be influenced by legislation and marketing approaches. ICOs will not end, but change.
someday everything is goinfpg to die or change? the question is? how early or how late this is gointgot o happen

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

ICOs can not end. You will always need funds for strong projects. But this job needs to be handled. An arrangement will be more reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: