Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6092 times)
trannhungoc4

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

No, I don't think that ico will end up someday.I believe there always launch the new project everyday.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Maybe someday, but I don't think that will happen in the next 5 years. Besides, I don't think we have to rely entirely on grace.
You need to try other investments in trade, or in some other areas that are more promising and have great potential.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

For the crypto industry, ICO is the best option for attracting investors and distributing tokens.
Until something more functional is invented, it will not disappear.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:49 PM

while there are investors and really worthwhile projects that can improve certain areas, then ICO will be popular and necessary. It seems to me that ICO in the future can be transformed into something new ..
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Its more like saying are new inventions going to stop happening or are business going  to stop being created. The answer is no
ICOs will remain, the only thing I can see changing is their structure. Already a lot of projects have taken different ICOs Structures like proof of love, proof of care etc..
The structures will still change a lot for people to have a better ico project experience.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Maybe someday, but I don't think that will happen in the next 5 years. Besides, I don't think we have to rely entirely on grace.
You need to try other investments in trade, or in some other areas that are more promising and have great potential.

Well, new projects would need to be funded and that's where icos come in, and there will always be new projects that will come up in the future. Probably one would even top btc. And it will start from an ico.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

There is a lot of ICO are launching to bitcoin, and if the people want to earn an easy money, and so the ICO will not be ended this is due to the people who wants money.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

Did IPO ended? Same goes to ICO, as long as there are people who have brilliant mind, with the right contacts, and money to start with. ICO will never end, the one that I'm hoping will end is those fake and scammy ICO projects which day by day are increasing. I hope menlo.one will be implemented soon enough.
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

The ICO will not die, only in the future the number will continue to decline, this is because many ICOs cannot develop. In the future, everyone is smarter in choosing investments and in the future the ICO will compete to be the best. In cruel competition only the best ICO will win.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I don't think so, as long as people have imagination and creativity, ICOs will always continue to exist for every problem or every unimaginable possibility, what I do believe is that they are going to be regulated, to prevent people from being scammed so easily, personally I think it's good, because that would bring stability to the market, and so we wouldn't see 10 coins of every kind overlapping with each other and diluting investors.
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

I think the ICO has just begun, and it's too cruel to predict when they will die. Today there are many great ICOs for legitimate projects, and this requires some regulations to be clearer. I think in the future all crowdfunding will be done through a system similar to ICO, it's a must.
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:11:59 AM

In order for the ICO to end, you need to completely run out of ideas for development in people, and this is only possible if people stop thinking.
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

at the moment, ico is the easiest and fastest way to attract money and investors .I don't think they'll disappear.
Robbott

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

Ico will live as long as crypto is alive . I don't think we have anything to worry about for the next 20 years.
DogmaF10

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Maybe they just keep recycling or renewing the idea of previous dead ICO  , and i think yes.. Maybe someday ICOs will comes to an end as they have nothing new to offers and maybe people are getting tired of it, because dead ICOs are everywhere now and if their ICO was success, it is their coins which going to hit the bottom..
Bledlert

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Sooner or later of course they end , but when this happens is unknown . Can be through 5 years and can through 100
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

No, I don't think that ico will end someday. I believe there are always new project launches every day.
ICO also has a good effect on cryptocurrency growth. So, if people still believe, then there is no end to the ICO in the future.
colepro

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

I think currently is not the time of ICO's death. If it has possibility of disappearing, there is definitely new chance and form to make money, I think!
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

At the rate at which ICOs are turning out to be scams and a number of them being  unable to realize their promise to the market, there are chances that someday, the masses will get  tired of  taking risks in them and stop investing, this might just be the  the telling factor for the fate of the ICOs, it will however take time to get there
coinnoma

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

I personally cannot predict specifically about the termination of the ICO. but lately there are many projects in ICOs that are fraudulent, scam and even fail. it is the main trigger for the ICO to end. and for Investors, my advice should be if you don't want to lose you don't invest your money first in the ICO. wait for system repairs from ICO to begin to improve. then you can invest in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: