Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6093 times)
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

As long as crypto exists and in as much as many projects are coming on board, ICOs would not come to an end. Many ICOs have been trading and they would prevent their investment from collapsing.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

I think it's time for the ICO to die, but not now. Although the market is not good for the ICO, it still exists, so do not worry too much about it
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

only in the future will the number continue to decline, this is because many ICOs cannot develop. In the future, everyone is smarter in choosing investments and in the future the ICO will compete to be the best. In a cruel competition,
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
My prediction is that ICO will continue to run and develop, because I think there will be many companies competing on blockchain technology, but the number of scam ICOs can kill ICOs slowly because if the ICO scams continue to occur and are increasingly prevalent, investors will be disappointed and choose other investments in outside crypto. I hope the ICO will continue to exist, because I believe this is very helpful for the country's economy in terms of the income of its citizens.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

I think it's time for the ICO to die, but not now. Although the market is not good for the ICO, it still exists, so do not worry too much about it
Yes of course everything has a limit, and maybe it will extend for a year if there are new features or its new developed. Since ICO is become popular so its possible to it to last longer around, but we never know what is gonna happen. Also because there are more ICO popping up and many people are complaining that ICO nowadays is scam there's possibility it will end once lot of people don't believe to it anymore, but for now its better to focus to find a good ICO until its still around.
mmocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:36:56 PM

If crypto dies, then by default ICOs will too. This initially ICO boom is quite normal as it is with all things new and exciting. But as this space matures the rate at which ICOs are launched will decrease. Smiley
Hubbanedy87

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I dont think ICOs will end just because of scam projects mixed into them.. I'm sure that there will be some form of protection against scam ICOs in the near future. Hoping that Menlo One will be the start of it since they are launching a decentralized ICO listing marketplace later this year (I guess). Their CEO seems really active in attending seminars and getting interviewed by various Youtube personalities. seems legit to you guys? any feedback will be appreciated.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

The ICO will not end, people will not run out of ideas to develop the ICO world, but if we cannot benefit by investing in the ICO or all ICOs are fraudulent, then the ICO will be destroyed someday, trust is fundamental.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I do not think that the situation will radically change in the near future. ICOs are important for society. Therefore, there will be a long time to exist.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

Of course bounty allows you to earn relatively easily. And many people don't want it to end. But be prepared for different options. It always happens: something new comes, something goes. Look for other opportunities to earn money.
Xexath

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

As long as crypto is alive ICO won't end because people keep having new idea to overcome daily problems.but you have to be careful because there are a lot of ICO scams out there .My suggestion is to know the development team before you join ICO
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

I don't think ICO gonna end because ICO can be source of new venture who want to start their business. Few years ago raising funds from people are very difficult task for starting new business or expansion of business but now a days many people are venturing into new business and they are actually successfully running their business.
I know there are Scammer out there who just raised money and run. but it is our knowledge how can you find good ICO.
Maybe in future if cryptocurrency recognise by govt. many companies can raise money by using ICOs.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

I don't think ICO gonna end because ICO can be source of new venture who want to start their business. Few years ago raising funds from people are very difficult task for starting new business or expansion of business but now a days many people are venturing into new business and they are actually successfully running their business.
I know there are Scammer out there who just raised money and run. but it is our knowledge how can you find good ICO.
Maybe in future if cryptocurrency recognise by govt. many companies can raise money by using ICOs.
I guess its goona end someday but it will take longer more year to joined it because many people are getting interested to it day by day. If there's no one believed to it then possible to ICO to end but since there are many people are joining so it will not yet end. Everything is gonna end someday but sometimes it last longer around because people have a lot ideas especially when to get a lot profit, sometimes they will come and go those other it will last

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Not until blockchain is no where to be find, and to my own view ico is not going to end cause crypto is the next future form of exchange the whole world is going to need, and again apart from that people won't stop looking for a way to make it big in life through investing in altcoins through their ico and through that i do not think ico is going to end by the way scammers won't also want to see this end cause is there way of life also too many scammers in the ico.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:32:59 PM

maybe it could happen if there were already too many altcoins that were spread all over the world, or because the ICO had been abandoned and not trusted by investors, then it is likely that the ICO would end
sashapoc

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

I think this is a very possible scenario. Even now, the system of collecting money called ICO does not justify itself very much. Here there is an opportunity just one cheap idea to collect 5 - 10 million $, then slowly kill the project, spending the collected money for their own needs. Personally, I am not very pleased to realize this. I like SCO better. Read about it.
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Only in that case, if they cease to be in demand for us. I think so. After all, everything lives and develops while there is demand for it. As soon as any company ceases to function. Instantly the life of the project ceases.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:48 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:28:43 PM by sh4dtechnr

Definitely, not soon. if you take into account that the blockchain is only an emerging market. every day now there are new ideas how to use this technology. certainly a lot of chaos.  young very perspective market where money is spinning and where you can really feel good if you act wisely. Of course in nowadays market, not much projects succeed:
- a lot of scam;
- bear market;
- and there is competition, but that's good. And this is the second reason why the ico market will continue to exist. Will be born, flourish, and then disappear, under the onslaught of competition of new players with more advanced technologies, many different projects.. it's a progress.
over time, i think, the chaos will go away, ico will settle - the market will grow wiser, get mature and go from quantity to quality. gradually. to run sh*t scam ico's will became not profitable. They are noticeable when you look closely. people, take a look, analyze and, only then invest, don't be negligent with your money and feed scammers. yes there are very cunning scam or not scam projects, but for some reason they are not succeeding and people lose money. there are big risks, of course. diversify the portfolio, reduce risks. and do not give up on the first failure, if it happened - at least you've got experience.
to tell the truth, I'm one of those who went to the market on highs and the greater half of that of my portfolio, if counted in fiat, disappear. But I do not worried about it much, because I was realizing that the market is risky and introduced an amount that is not small, but not excessive, and is still here hodling, learning, acting
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

I think ICO will remain if only there is a body design to regulate most ICO project as some of them are in for the funds and not for development. It is so sad that when you read some project ICO you wil just realize that such ICO or project was not suppose to exist, hence let there by a designated body that regulates ICO and as developments keep improving some will fade away and only the solid ones will remain. 
eziodavinci

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

I think ICOs will continue their journey but I'm sure not over 5% success.

ICOs is just a tool for pump and sell from whale investor and developer who hold a large amount of token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: