Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6098 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

all when it ends, but I think in the near future will be a lot of new projects, with time they will become more quality

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
If people have a god idea they will found a project to realize its idea and an ICO is a very good opportunity to do this. So my answer would be no, it's not a very issue ICOs will end some days. Right now I'm in an interesting ICO doing a bounty, it's called Scavo and a mining project in Argentina. They have a good team and plan to do efficient mining.

I'm sure we will se good upcoming and exicting ICO projects.

Smiley Smiley
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:27:16 PM

Today or tomorrow, ICO will be ended. Or, there will be a smart way to regulate ICO more so that ICO owner can't run away with people's money. I already have seen a blockchain based platform for regulating ICO.
I totally agree with your opinion. It's a good idea to keep ICO from dying, which we haven't thought about.
And I think, it is not only the government that can make regulations but blockchain technology can be relied upon to make regulations as well.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Yes, the ICO will die or no longer be released. We see today there are so many ICOs that have been born, and how many coins have been circulated. But it is only as small as the ICO is truly successful. But if there is further development of the ICO, it is possible that the ICO will continue to exist, such as creating the ICO production bank.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:24 PM

blockchain have come to stay and ideas will never cease coming from day by day, so ICO's will continue to go on, so i don't think ICO's will end any time soon, though it might change someday from the way ICO's investing used to be to another form.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

There is nothing eternal in this world, if the ICO continues to be dominated and controlled by a scam, then that will make people reluctant to join. But if the ICO is able to provide new ICO publications with authenticity and produce promising results, I think that can revive the public's enthusiasm for the ICO. The high demand for ICO is able to maintain the ICO, as well as if the ICO requests are declining and none at all it will make the ICO die in the future.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Personally, I think that there is a trend away from ICOs, they are beginning to find it harder and harder to raise money, I think I read somewhere that this September is the lowest amount of funds ICOs have ever raised since their beginning early last year. So while I think they will continue for a long time, they are definitely fading out.
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

Definitely, everything will end one day. I think that this will be a big blow for cryptoeconomics, because at the expense of ICO, a lot of blockchain platforms are chewing. Because of this, the campaign's bounty will disappear, ierdropy, what a nightmare ...
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:03:31 PM

Personally, I think ICOs will die one day, but it will not happen in the nearest 2-3 years. ICO is a really convenient way to collect investments, so there are no prerequisites for ICO' death at the moment.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

I don't think it will end , but it is surely that funding money through ico is harder and harder ,people are not so crazy with icos , too many scams among them .Although there are some good projects in , but it is hard to find them out.
duoleduo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

ICO will not end. ICO is a loss if it ends up on cryptocurrency. ICO is best regulated by certain regulations. If the scam can disappear, the cryptocurrency will fly to the moon.
hariini

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

maybe along with the recovery of the market later, ico which is a scam will also decrease, indeed whether it's a coincidence or not, the number of scams at the moment is in line with the beginning of the bear market, and after the bear market lasted for several months even the percentage of ico ended with a scam also a lot, and maybe if the bear market ends later, the scam will also be reduced.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

I think the ICO will last a very long time. Over time, it can change and conditions will change, but it is a great way to raise the necessary funds for the development of the project, and bounty hunters can make good money on it.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

We can't already conclude or predict that it will really happen, we can say that it will ends someday because their are some countries who are not supportive to the crypto industry because of the influence by their Governments. But there is a potential that quality of an ICO will be great again once the people or organizations will realize the true purpose of blockchain technology and how it can change people's life.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

I don't think it will gonna happened to the ICO's that they will gonna end someday because many people have their own projects that they want to be build after they participated in some ICO's. And I think more ICO's will come to make their own currency to be used in their coming era, so it is not gonna end until many people are dreaming to made their own projects.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Maybe in the future, there will be less ICO but there will always be an ICO but investors will be very careful investing in ICO right now and in the future, ICO is unregulated this will be one the reason why investors will be very picky when it comes to investing in ICO but I doubt if authorities can stop ICO.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

ICO will not be dead, at least until there's something like an ILO IXO or some sort of thing

Things have gone from IPO (Traditional) to ICO (Digital) to Huh?
From what i've go through, most traditional business are actually transforming and launching their own token as

1) Instead of getting investors from just your country, you get investors from all over the world
2) The crowdfunded amount is definitely better than you just doing Pre-IPO or all sort with local investors
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

new coin will be release, new ICO will rise.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

It is likely that in the next few days this will not happen, but in general it looks like the truth, because many investors do not get anything from their investments, which in general puts the whole ICO industry under attack because it does not bring anything at all.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I think if the ICO no longer cryptocurrency will be quiet. crypto will be difficult to develop if there is no ICO, and the fate of the prize hunter will leave cryptocurrency. So that the cryptocurrency will calm down. Instead the ICO is still there so that investment will continue and ask many investors to invest in cryptocurrency.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: