Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6086 times)
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

Maybe this will happen, because now investors are very dependent on what is on the market. But as far as I know, there are a very large number of projects on the market today, which many consider very unprofitable, you can probably say that these are scam projects.
Projects that are only being built to scam people will not stay around that long so I suggest that everyone do their research to invest in a profitable ICO or coin .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

Maybe this will happen, because now investors are very dependent on what is on the market. But as far as I know, there are a very large number of projects on the market today, which many consider very unprofitable, you can probably say that these are scam projects.
Projects that are only being built to scam people will not stay around that long so I suggest that everyone do their research to invest in a profitable ICO or coin .

the situation that occurs in the current icon is indeed a lot of harm, namely the number of ico who is lying, and that is also difficult to know. so investors are also quite sad about all this.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
If nothing is done to prevent the current numerous frauds associated with the ICOs, then yes. It will end someday. People are already loosing interest in ICOs.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Era of ICO is already ended. Many people have no trust, so it will not recover without significant changes. We need the solution for fake ICO and unreliable team. All these people shoudl be defined and eleminated from process of investment attraction.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

It seems to me that this industry is currently very weak and large investors have lost confidence in cryptocurrency. This could be the beginning of a big crash.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

Blockchain technology is a new technology and it has it`s use cases in many fields and industry sectors. Many new ideas appear every day many projects start their ICO.  I think that this trend will continue in the upcoming years as well.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

I think that they will continue for a long time, there will just be fall, then ups, now we can see how the last year’s rush around the ICO ended, but after a while it will start again.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:31 AM

ICO is just another form of crowdfunding. In my opinion, this is just the beginning of how the form of project financing will be used in the future. Everything depends mainly on legal regulations in individual countries. The example of Malta telling us, that the future of ICO financing form is very positive.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 01:42:37 AM

Well i don't think so and even if it is going to end it will not end anytime soon because most people are using the blockchain technology in bringing out new ideas about how to do certain things in our society and with such things always coming up you will definitely need to run an ICO to fund the project unless the team has the needed resources which they want to use to support their profile.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

the situation that occurs in the current icon is indeed a lot of harm, namely the number of ico who is lying, and that is also difficult to know. so investors are also quite sad about all this.

More scam ICOs in market make people dont believe to invest in some ICOs. Its really sad because many good ICOs will affecting. I think thats why we need government regulation to regulate ICOs and protecting investor funds

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

I think it is not, but it would be upgrade or new updates to the platform probably but uniqueness will be done of the past ICO's. Just like the ethereum or bitcoins there are many related now in the blockchain that surpass them in the future.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:33:24 AM

maybe, but if crypto enthusiasts continue to grow then the ICO will continue to exist and I'm sure crypto is the currency that will become the most popular someday
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

the state of crypto currencies that have not been accepted as a means of financial transactions by all countries is indeed one possibility that someday the altcoin will begin to weaken and there will be no ICO for the creation of new altcoins. however, if the development of crypto currencies gets better, the ICO project will be more and more endless
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

It seems to me that this industry is currently very weak and large investors have lost confidence in cryptocurrency. This could be the beginning of a big crash.
The cryptocurrency industry is not getting weaker, I don't know where you got that information from. A lot of investors are wanting to invest in ICO's.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

I am absolutely sure that today the ICO is reaching a fundamentally new level of development of this industry. Of course, now there are many scammers creating barriers to the successful development of the market. But I see that already today new promising projects are emerging, and soon the number of scammers may decrease. Therefore, in the coming decades, the ICO market will exist.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Yes, it's a thing that I thought could happen one day. But we won't know what will happen in the future and for now, I am still convinced that the ICO will continue to exist. And if the ICO does not exist, this is certainly still very long. And you don't have to worry about it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

ICO today does not bring any income either to investors or bounty hunters, the last time I received income in May. I think that in order for investors to show interest in ICO again, tokens should generate income like a shares.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

In the event that in the crypto market growth begins and the ICO, like today, will not be profitable, it will be possible to declare with certainty that ICO is dead.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

For as long as there will be a project, business or industry that wants to crowdfund through ICO and trusts the power of blockchain technology then ICO will still exist.
That's what I believe.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Era of ICO is already ended. Many people have no trust, so it will not recover without significant changes. We need the solution for fake ICO and unreliable team. All these people shoudl be defined and eleminated from process of investment attraction.
In your words, there is truth, trust is over when everyone realized that the bear market does not earn. Not many projects have collected hardcap. ICO will soon again boom on them, the second wave.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: