Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3715 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Of course, bounty is a good way to earn cryptocurrency and it should be taken seriously. This is a great opportunity to get tokens without investing your money. That's why so many people are using it now. I think that first you need to engage in bounty, and then when you have earned some amount you can try to invest or engage in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

Personally I would suggest that whether you are doing bounty as an actual job or as a firm of passive income, it should be taken very seriously.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

We need to take bounty campaigns or any other campaigns seriously because first of all, we are getting paid promoting their project. It means that we are seriously working for them, we are seriously taken in a contract so we should seriously do what we have to do. Its not just an ordinary campaign or what,its a job acceptance.

The payments that we got from bounty campaigns was our chance to hold and trade coins at trading sites. So we need to grab this opportunity in order to have the asset without any investments. With that matters we only need efforts in behalf of the chances of earning profitable coins.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Yes, the more you work, the more you can get. If you take seriously what you are doing, you can always succeed in this. So everything is in your hands.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Although I have alternative sources of income aside bounty, I still take my bounty job serious because it earns more than the monthly salary I receive from my other job

Cyptocity

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

It is quiet good to take bounty as a means of earning some extra cash aside from your full time work but we have been facing series of scam project and this keeps killing the morale of hunters and making the hunters not to take hunting serious anymore. Thorough research is needed to earn decently from bounties.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

Well, bounty campaign is a good marketing strategy of an ICO because through it, they would be able to endorse the project so bounty campaigns play a vital role in the success of an ICO. We should take it seriously because through it, we would be able to earn and prepare for a sustainable investment in the future.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

I agree. Bounty can bring good income. However it is now more difficult than before, but still it is real. Now you just need to work more on the choice of projects, because a lot of scams .
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

The good thing about bounties is that it offers the opportunity to get some really good coins without using up your bitcoins to buy it. Some bounties are not worth much though so it is important to pick a good project. Others may use it as a way to avoid the tax man  Wink
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

You must consider the bounty campaign to be something serious. If you are just kidding and not serious then you will get something bad. Like if you choose a good bounty campaign, you need it so you can avoid a bad bounty campaign. So this is something serious that you need. Don't be a person who considers something light like a bounty campaign.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

I totally agree with you. It is always better to have an extra source of earning and if you are not doing any other work do it as main work. Do your work seriously and I am sure you will earn better.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Because in the bounty we can get bitcoin for free by following the bounty and get paid coins from the project or paid directly with bitcoin.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

I think is pretty important that we (Bounty hunters) take bounty campaigns seriously. Reason is that we (Bounty hunters) are the wheels that drive bounty campaigns into success of fail. As the first line of online marketing and means of advertisement, we serve as the main promoters of campaigns in the crypto-space. Therefore, it is very important that we take bounty campaign seriously.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

It's really serious work not just the time pass or for extra income. Many even do as full time job. For many bounty really worth as a Job. But many just spam with shit things to earn more and more which really impact on other hunters or sometime even project. After all it's the part of marketing everyone needs to work seriously so can project can get more reach and got good success.

UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

It's serios job but last few months it pays almost nothing to the most participants. A lot of projects start their trades 0.1x and lower from the ICO price and it's very big problem. Because you should expect that in the future. We know that most ICOs are startups and they will fail. Even good projects like Cardstack or DAV start trading for almost 0.3-0.1x prices. Yes, if it's good project, then you can wait few years for price to stabilase. But a lot of medium projects will drop in prices much harder. And bounty participants will work many months for free.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

I am serious about working on the bounty campaign especially the signature campaign because the most important thing is that we can benefit from the coins / tokens that we get. In addition, the bounty campaign is a marketing strategy to promote the ICO or a project that is being run. If we run the bounty seriously, then we will get optimal results.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

We should be serious for every bounty that we join we didn't know when we are going to rich with the help of our bounty so take it seriously and don't miss any single opportunity that you have to became successful bounty will help you to learn on which bounty you are going to join because many bounty are scam so you will be wise on that and I choose wisely when it comes to signature camp because sig camp has a great percentage among others.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

When a newbie start their any first bounty campaign, they did not take it seriously. Bounty campaigns work should take seriously when we get our first payment and we get some confidence and believe that bounty really pay's. But some don't take it seriously after getting payment, i just want to tell that we should take it seriously because it's a good job for freelancers and for everyone.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

Does bounty campaign pay of course the answer is yes but whether it pays so much that someone could abandon their nine to give employment is a question that is difficult to answer but the point remains that most folks even when employed are so poorly remunerated by their employers that taking bounty campaign as a full time job might actually be the only alternative for them.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I think now more than ever bounty campaigns should be taken seriously, the payments are lower and the amount of scams grew a lot in the last months so it is a subject that needs care and awareness from our part, I think that earning big amounts with bounties is still possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: