Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3715 times)
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Bounty campaign is the easiest way to earn money in crypto currency  if you are not investing your cash in crypto then it's either you are participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns but bounty campaign gives more task than airdrops, so it pays more than airdrops though it requires more time and dedication but at the end it really worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

Bounty campaign is the easiest way to earn money in crypto currency  if you are not investing your cash in crypto then it's either you are participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns but bounty campaign gives more task than airdrops, so it pays more than airdrops though it requires more time and dedication but at the end it really worth it.

Yes, of course the bounty gives more profit than airdrop. For now the airdrop is no longer interesting because too many are scams, even though they pay but the amount is too small and becomes useless.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

Everyone simply has to take their job seriously. There are really a lot of useless messages on this forum. Part of this is due to the fact that the topics for discussion are basically the same, and the news in the crypt world is not so much.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
Yes, I also agree with your suggestion because it is better for you to concentrate on it if you do not have an alternative job for now because you will be able to earn a reasonable amount of reward from it and can save it to start your own business or have something to rely on till you get an alternative job but if you have an alternative job, you can do bounty at your leisure time and still earn reasonable reward from it.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

I like the bounty of the company. This is a way to make good money! If you give proper time to the bounty program you will be able to earn more than a permanent job. It is necessary to choose more serious projects. Their further earnings depend on it!
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:41:39 PM

Whether investing or trading we have to be updated and learn about crypto. One of the best places for that  is BT forum. Doing some tasks in bounty campaigns and earning some tokens for that is a win-win solution.
If we want to make profit in crypto we have to take it seriously, the bounties as well.
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

Many bounty hunters fail to take their bounty hunting jobs seriously, and at the end of the day they play themselves, and end up crying about how they spent their time all for nothing. It is not everytime that you do not get your bounty rewards that you got scammed. Sometimes, it could be as a result of you not following proper instructions, or not taking task seriously.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

As for me, we should value the importance of bounty campaigns because it could provide us a good profit in time. We just have to wait for the perfect ming where we could have a good gain. We could also learn a lot of things bounty campaigns as we endorse different ico.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

Everyone simply has to take their job seriously. There are really a lot of useless messages on this forum. Part of this is due to the fact that the topics for discussion are basically the same, and the news in the crypt world is not so much.
We whould really take bounty campaign serious because there are money here. We could earn high profit when the campaign becomes successful. We should follow the rules as it is required.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:24 AM

Bounty campaigns is very helpfull to all of us like newbies than can make money easily . But not all of it is making good because some of it fails and goes down.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Many bounty hunters fail to take their bounty hunting jobs seriously, and at the end of the day they play themselves, and end up crying about how they spent their time all for nothing. It is not everytime that you do not get your bounty rewards that you got scammed. Sometimes, it could be as a result of you not following proper instructions, or not taking task seriously.
if we do not follow the rules in a project, of course we will not get paid, instead we can be expelled from a project, if you do not want your time wasted then it is better to just follow the rules
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

We must take it seriously because it is one of the ways of the ICOs to promote their projects to the crypto users out there who are willing to invest their funds on some projects. As long as we work honestly and patiently, we are also contributing for the ICOs' success and it is worth it to be paid by the bounty we had participated.
cocal

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

I think that since they have already taken their tasks, they should be done seriously. The bounty manager pays the tokens as compensation, and we should complete the tasks they provide.
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Bounty campaign should be taken seriously, because we don't not know actually the bounty that will turn us to billionaire, just follow the instructions last d by each bounty campaign and take it serious so you can earn your reward at the end of the day
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

We must take seriously the work of the bounty campaign because we are hired to do it. Once the campaign is as successful as expected, we will receive a distribution of tokens
Opera1p

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Bounty hunter should be taken seriously this days, follow the rules laid bounty manager, as a bounty hunter we do not need to focus on how to earn rewarding and dispose immediately, but hold
galihutami

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

I think we should take seriously because of the bounty is part of the work to be completed, in addition to that, we also not bounty results a bit. It is unfortunate if we are not serious in its execution of the bounty.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

We must take seriously the work of the bounty campaign because we are hired to do it. Once the campaign is as successful as expected, we will receive a distribution of tokens
Complaining should never be done by us hunter especially if we see the teams dedication to make the ICO success, we can complain if see some faults but in a good manner still. We need to cooperate since we will be paid but be sure on what campaign we choose to promote.
primarydumz

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

We whould really take bounty campaign serious because there are money here. We could earn high profit when the campaign becomes successful. We should follow the rules as it is required.

I do agree with you, doing bounty campaign is someone's do for a living also, even me i do bounty campaign because i know and i believe there a money in here. But i can say that joining bounty campaign needs a luck, if your lucky enough then surely there will be a big profit awaiting for you.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

They are similar to working with an online marketing. Anyone who freelancer at any time can really do wonders of hunting in bounty. It is a very serious job that is also worth it and it must be done in that way. It's not enough time for you to get it and you can finish your time for something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: