Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3715 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

of course in doing bounty work we must be very serious and thorough, because if not, our work will experience many obstacles and in the end it will not be counted or considered unfit in the bounty manager's calculation, finally time and effort are wasted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

Yep bounty campaigns when taken seriously could fetch you a lot of money that you don't even expect but also your reward is also dependent on your rank. That is why you are not solely depend on bounty campaigns as your only source of income. But you have a higher rank then you can just make it big.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

Well, i believe everyone has taken the bounty campaign seriously because they already trust the project ahead that it will be paid soon as it completed and become an official coins in the marketcap. But it does not mean that doing bounty needs a bigger time to allocate we need to rest. and it cannot be a permanent job because this suitable for partime job.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Bounty campaigns pay off. What the participant should do is to acquire the basic knowledge on how to run the campaign and be serious about it throughout the campaign period. The period of the campaign, the rules and regulations are always stated clearly to enable those participating be properly guided in order to avoid been penalized unnecessarily. If you take bounty campaigns seriously and follow all their guidelines definitely your rewards await you. No one will obey bounty rules and not get what is due that person. When you search out good bounties and participate you are guaranteed of some good amount of money at the end of the campaign.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Hasan7988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

When a newcomer begin their any 1st bounty campaign, they didn't take it seriously. Bounty campaigns work ought to take seriously after we get our 1st payment and that we get some confidence and believe that bounty very pay's. however some do not take it seriously when obtaining payment, i simply need to inform that we must always take it seriously as a result of it is a smart job for freelancers and for everybody.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

you should take bounty campaign more seriously because it is also a type of work, which you applied to become part of it. you applied to have an income, you applied because you think you could do the work and if you have accepted to become part of the project, you should take the responsibility.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

I think that btc is the best way to earn and i like it because it is the leader. to my mind, bounty campaign is the best way to get easy money but you should be careful not to face a scam

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

Yes, I think the bounty company should be taken seriously. it's not an easy job at all. We spend a lot of our free time, health, in some ways infringe on ourselves. And rightly get for their work reward.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

It's true, you can see so many bounty spammers on this forum it's just infuriating. I think that bounty manages should just completely ban these spammer type people from their campaigns and form some sort of list to automatically remove them all at the end of the bounty. I bet that would curb their spam somewhat.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

It's true, you can see so many bounty spammers on this forum it's just infuriating. I think that bounty manages should just completely ban these spammer type people from their campaigns and form some sort of list to automatically remove them all at the end of the bounty. I bet that would curb their spam somewhat.
well the thing is, its really hard thing to do. most of the spammers are low rank of jr members who immediately participating in bounty campaigns just to make money.
thankfully, theymos made up an action to decrease the number of those kind of people.

XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

I love writing and because of that I do Article bounties. I earn while doing what I love. Sometimes there's writer's block but it usually just passes. For bounties to be fun, just partake in the one that's like a hobby for you. I.M.O
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
i do not take bounty campaign seriously but i can not say that i am against them because i think they are necessary for newbies

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

I love writing and because of that I do Article bounties. I earn while doing what I love. Sometimes there's writer's block but it usually just passes. For bounties to be fun, just partake in the one that's like a hobby for you. I.M.O
bounty campaigns will cease to exsist in the nearest fututre or transform into something more useful and profitable in my opinion

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

Yes, I think the bounty company should be taken seriously. it's not an easy job at all. We spend a lot of our free time, health, in some ways infringe on ourselves. And rightly get for their work reward.
Bounty campaign is one,of the opportunity that no investment money which it has a chances to earn rewards tokens in platform they produce ,we must take it seriously in,choosing a good bounties to avoid scams at the end .
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

bounty campaigns will cease to exsist in the nearest fututre or transform into something more useful and profitable in my opinion

I agree with you. That's why I find it funny people that just participate in bounties without at least trying to have a concrete knowledge about Cryptocurrency in general. Would come in handy in the nearest future.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

I agree with you. That's why I find it funny people that just participate in bounties without at least trying to have a concrete knowledge about Cryptocurrency in general. Would come in handy in the nearest future.
I think that every user of this People find their place in this society. Someone has to deal with bounty companies, somebody trading, and somebody investing. Of course, each of all participants must have at least a minimum knowledge of the crypto currency.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:09 PM

doing bounty is a serious work, it can help the ICO's to be well known at social media. and it can help for us as a bounty hunters to get coins freely and give a work for some people.
bounty projects are using bounty campaigns to spread a word of their project, they are paying bounty hunters to do it, they are giving us an opportunity to earn so we should return the favor by doing our job.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

For me who had an experience. We should take Bounty Campaigns seriously because it can change our Financial Status. We may have a decent JOb or a Business. However, Bounty campaigns can give us more than what we expected. It's a good thing that I'm always serious when I'm joining a Bounty campaign and I always work for it.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

As a reward in bounty campaigns we get rewarded with tokens which can represent a value and  if we hold them
and the project develop successfully it`s value can multiply. We should take bounty campaigns seriously and if
we expect to be  rewarded we have to do our part of the job professionally.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:33:10 PM

We should take it seriously, it pays and we should treat it as a job. We should not just playing around with it but do it heartily knowing that many newbies are learning from us.
I agree, I think that you should treat the bounty seriously anyway, even if this is for you as freelancing. Bounty is creativity

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: