Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3715 times)
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

A lot of people that deals here in crypto that has no work they are consider as seriously bounty campaign hunters. Because they give as income to support their lifestyle or may stands up like a small business. The difference of employed and bounty hunters is a big gap easy and hard working, patience and profitable.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

For me bounty campaign should i take it seriously because i do it for my needs, especially to my family and to our future too. I choose to do it because i can joined any and can be all the campaign which bounty have.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

I agree with what you are saying op. Bounty campaigns are not a joke and they need to be taken seriously since there is serious money involved here which many people seem to underestimate just because some of them scam their participants. It is true that you cannot completely rely on bounty campaigns or any form of investment in the cryptocurrency market due to the extreme risk in this volatile market, but it is possible to earn big money provided you put in the effort and luck should be on your side too. I have earned healthy profits through bounty campaigns in the long term and I absolutely love them.
Participating in bounty campaigns is like a playing gambling we are not sure which campaign will succeed and pay us a high reward, as you told many bounties will not pay participants that's why people will not take this seriously and make this is a part time job but if we have luck then definitely we will earn a big reward in just 1 or 2 months.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

I have always been very serious to complete my bounty missions, but in the recent period of time, I have encountered many tasks without rewards, I wasted a lot of time, I was disappointed with it!
i understand you mate,  'cause actually working on bounties based also on my experience most project nowadays is ponzi which is no payment after the evaluation or after the initial coin offering.  That's why I'm confused as well right now if it's still good to join even there are some fake project on that section 'cause it's a totally wasting time.  
chickenjoy

Activity: 130

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Yes of course you should take bounty campaign seriously because this is the work that youve choice. In every work needs a serious and you need to love your work because in the end it will give you opportunity to earn some profits.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I accepted the challenges when I filled up the form to participate on the campaign. I submitted the form and I did read the rules. The rules must followed because once I neglected it I do not have a stake as one of the member in the campaign that's why I take the bounty seriously as my responsibility.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

I am sure the time will come when the bounty campaign will be lost or more difficult in terms of the rules and the quality of each participant. so, the best step is always to find a lot of knowledge in the crypto industry to be able to do a lot of profitable activities, such as investment and trade one of the steps that must be learned.

Soul_Reaper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

What do I do at the same time as I participate in the bounty? I have only 20 of them so far, but it already takes a lot of time.
06:00 - 08: 00 - at this time I work at Uber.
09:00 - 12: 00 - I work at delivery of Lunches on coffee houses of my city.
13:00 - 18: 00 - Uber again.
So here.)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Taking bounty campaigns seriously does not mean you have to take or do it full time. It means being able to follow all the bounty rules and requirements. Being able to do that means you are serious even if it only take a few minutes or hours to accomplish. If your goal is to be able to earn huge profit from bounties, then you will surely have to take them seriously. If not, you're just wasting your time.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

People are really putting a lot of effort into this. Some of our friends have even made it into a profession. So there is no reason not to take this seriously.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Well, I think that you should take it serious onlu in case if the reward is reasonable and program is 100% reliable.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Why you should take bounty campaign seriously? simple answer because on a odd way it can turn a table of your destiny. i mean you can be someone you like because you will earn a lot of money if you get lucky and if not still you can get some decent amount of money only if you have choosed the right bounty.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I take bounty campaign seriously because for me its a serious work. You have to work on specific task and it pays you well if did well. Some people are already considering it as a fulltime job because they earn a significant amount of money. If you want something to earn, you must take bounty campaign seriously.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:10:22 PM

There are many cases, serious work on a bounty project can really change one's economy. Although more bounty projects are not generating but if we seriously work and deepen the bounty and the project then there is a big chance it becomes the main job if we know where the promising opportunities.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Of course, baunty campaigns are taken seriously by users and by the projects themselves. That's why they become so popular. If you give them enough time and energy, they can become a serious source of money. And they really are a good start for people without experience in trade or so.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

You have no choice but to take this seriously especially if you're joining the signature campaign since this is the highest paid of all bounty campaign and the most important is make reply with all your knowledge and be serious of your thought, perhaps this might be the reference or basis of the investor for their investment .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

I have two jobs. One work is quite normal and boring, while other interesting and completely new to the labor market. I participate in the bounty program of the company and hope that later I can try yourself in the ICO project on the role of a permanent employee.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

because you don't want to sell your profit for real life. you should in bounties and make money for everything you need.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

you must have learned about the ICo you are about to promote to which is why you joined the campaign and i suppose you should be taking this seriously after all you joined a campaign. creating articles isn't easy, tweeting can be fun to do but reporting every week about it is a serious job. you have to  actually get back to the forum bounty thread and post about what you did. its a serious thing they require so take it seriously else you won't get paid.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Because bounties are created seriously most especially to those who are really dedicated ones, that is why we need to take it seriously also, but be careful of the bounties that lack platforms and the team members are not that good when it comes to portfolio, make sure your every move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: