Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3715 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too

I know there are so many scams right now. Even me, I already encounter a scam before. They do not pay me but it is not a reason for me to finally quit in joining bounties. Bounties are also risky but risk is worth when we get our payment. Right bounties or good bounties are to take seriously because we can earn big. I do not have permanent job and I just turn to bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:08 AM

bounty is a job with a large income. It's only been seen from the result, but the real result of the bounty not only that. many of the insights and knowledge that much valuable ore. with the great results will certainly be prosecuted for serious in working in this field. the results of these will be on people who want to work seriously and sincerely in the bounty.
I do take bounty campaign seriously because there is no other job that can be worth what is going to get in it. I see bounty as profitable when you have knowledge about the project. It is not only joining but studying what project can be worth of your time and effort. From bounty, we can earn high and able to invest on different coin using it. We have to know the value of the coin.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

First reason money. Second reason easy. Third reason time. If we add this three reason in the same line then can find a sentence such as we should take bounty campaign seriously for easy to earn money, easy to do and very short of time. Even it is better than trade sometimes. But like others work and trade it also has a risk for loss. Your hard work can be worthless if this campaign turns into scam. Otherwise, it is pretty good to do. Another good reason is that you can learn many things from this campaign. Because many people also take part such kind of campaign.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

We should take it seriously because we are paying attention to this many hours of our time, no one wants not to be paid after all of his efforts and time, that is why we ahould take it seriously. And we should also take note to pick or select a good project, that has a potential rom meeting up its soft cap to be able to be paid.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

You must know, first we sacrifice our time and mind even the risk of joining the bounty if we are not serious then we will do something useless
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Those who doesn't have any job and dependent only  on bounties they should be more focused because I believe if they treat this as a job they can easily make good money from bounties even I am also doing this as my full time job but in the recent months earning has been reduced. One more thing 700$ is enough for me to meet out my monthly expenditures in India. But for European countries this  is just a small amount so it depends on countries as well. To be fully dependent on this one should do some different campaigns from social media campaigns that way he can make good money.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Participating in bounty programs is one of the avenues of making money in crypto. It requires dedication and paying attention to rules of the particular bounty in order to be rewarded at the end of the bounty. Not paying attention to bounty campaign rules can lead to a waste of time, sometimes months, without getting rewarded.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

I always take bounty campaigns seriously because this involves the success of the project, they pay for what I do so it's only natural that I give the best for the project that I support..
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

If bounty campaign is your major participation in bitcoin, why should you not take it serious?
It has its own reward as token for every task of it met, and each task delivered equals your reward. Which means, if you don't take the bounty campaign serious
Your reward will not be taken serious either.
vallarit11

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

It's the most important when you join the campaign is to take serious of it, because it's all about the project and some money there's no playing games here.
xdboys1

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

You can get experience from here in campaign and apply it in your daily life, and that's why we should take it serious and study from many projects.
Derler1599

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Of course, we should take bounty campaigns seriously, but bounty often can not bring a stable income. I think if there is a main job that brings a good income bounty campaigns are a great addition to it. Yes, in this case, the money from bounty campaigns will be much less, but reduces the risk of sitting for six months without income.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

Because this is how we can get tokens and rewards as our interests and be traded for cash.

The bounty is not free money, the work you do and the people pay for your shares, your shares get more value.
cryptoexpress

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Yes, because the Bounty Campaign is an activity that helps a project to promote so that the project is successful. If a Bounty project that I follow is successful and has many benefits. So I, as a campaign participant, will get the reward determined by the Manager Bounty.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

I see the gift is very beneficial, when you have knowledge about the project. This is not just joining but learning what projects can be of value from your time and effort. From bounty, we can earn high income and are able to invest using different coins.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Bounty campaigns are to be taken very seriously and this because it's the most easiest way for one to claim free tokens from a project which people are buying into it. So I think taking it seriously will really help. People now earn even more than investors and they are making it much in life

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Every bounty campaign (in which you participate) is a kind of work. Do you take your work seriously? I'm sure that yes. That's the main reason why you should also take Bounties seriously as well.
lily9002

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:48:25 AM

I see a good potential in the bounty campaigns. I like to be a bounty hunter. You can express yourself in different manners and will help some good project to achieve its goal. Definetly a nice idea of promotion
They allow you to be a critic of the project also, and you can't say thing that make the developers put more effort in it.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Because if you choose a good bounty company, you can get quite good rewards. So everybody takes bounty seriously, it's kind of a job....because the time and effort spent is not enough.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

When participating in any task that requires perseverance, hard. Join the campaign bonus, too, for a long time and have to do this task; sometimes will be very sad. But the effort, are rewarded; by bonus will be very valuable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: