Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should take bounty campaign seriously  (Read 3727 times)
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

If you want to receive a full reward, you must complete the bounty campaign in full. But for this you need to choose the project right before. Then you can do additional work with the money you earn. But never disrupt your own business for campaigns.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

Bounty campaigns can be compared to the work of an advertising manager in the office and this activity should be taken seriously no matter how much time you spend.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

The meaning of Bounty campaigns is that all its participants must take part in it responsibly. By participating in a bounty campaign, its participants can directly influence how much money will be raised as an investment. The better the work, the more investment can attract.
However, often, participants in bounty programs are superficial, sometimes engaged in frauds with the results of their work, not realizing that they are in the first place harming themselves, losing revenue.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

Feel free to share your opinion too
Why not to take bounty campaign seriously? It is our way of earning so why not. I think we should be too persevere on what we are doing good especially it actually helps our personal needs. Earning money for our own sake. Also it can help you to gain knowledge everytime you are making decision in so many aspects like selling or investing when you got your holdings.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

We need seriously in bounty campaign because this is our job to promote their project and also they paid us. This is great job or part time to earn profit but you need to become serious person if you do this.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Obviously bounty campaign are serious work. We need to work very hard with full concentration. Cause if we become lazy and don't do our activity properly, then we will get nothing. So we need to be serious while join any bounty campaign.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

This discussion is not to generalize the idea of taking bounty serious by everyone but for those that need to.

I see lots of people who say I can't do only bounty campaign as a full term work, of course no one should do that if you have lots of other alternatives, but if you don't, it will do well to utilize the available time and make as much profit as you can make from bounty campaign doing it as it is your only employed job until you can even raise cash to start your own business, because some of the organizations we even aim to work don't even pay you like bounty campaign and other times we get employed to do similar works just like what you do while running bounty campaign.

take bounty campaign seriously because it helps the ICOs grow and it pays the people involved in that project a little money so they can do more things. I think this work will help ICOs a lot. It promotes those ICOs so that investors will pay attention to it and invest in those ICOs
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Because very often people simply cannot understand that if a project does not collect anything, it will not pay anything to its bounty hunters, therefore I also think that it is necessary to work very hard on finding a project. I am sure that today everyone should know this.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Bounty campaign means a earning way. So we take it seriously. I think everyone who want to make money he can take seriously bounty campaign. But we should not depend only bounty campaign, we should also try trading and ico investment.

Be hardworker
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

On my own experience, I realized that it is necessary to combine regular work with participation in bounty campaigns, since the earnings from participation in them are not stable (this year confirms this fact), and we need some kind of cash to meet our vital needs. It does not take so much time. Personally, my opinion.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Bounty company is a good extra income, and a way to learn crypto. It is sad that only a few fit thoroughly to their product. And many scams.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:53 PM

After increasing lot of participant in social campaigns, now i don't think so bounty campaign should take seriously. If you want to take any campaign serious, then it should be Signature and content campaign only. These two campaigns have less participant and but more rewards. So obviously, bounty hunter love to get more tokens rather than more participants.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:22:22 PM

When participating in companies of generosity, we do not invest our money there, only our time, so we can also take part in the form of additional earnings.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

tjere are a lot of good bounties and i think taht we will see a lot of giod bounties in the nearest future and we shall get prepared t thins
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

I believe that to the fact that can bring a good profit should be treated carefully , because if you pay a huge amount of time that you can not just earn and be in a great abundance.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

I hope that once the work of a bounty hunter will be equated to a serious well-paid and stable work for which you will pay with real money and not coins that nobody needs

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I consider the bounty campaign to be a serious job because the rewards I get from the bounty campaign are able to meet my living needs.
even though I have another job besides the bounty campaign, I always provide special time to do my work in the bounty campaign.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Obviously, we can see that bounty campaign is far from been considered a job,  with what has happened to many ICO been unable to raise fund for their project, bounty payment will be the last thing on their mind. Do bounty for your interest and hobby and you will not be disappointed if doesn't pay you.
Doing the work is what the people in the campaigns need to have accomplished so they could get paid.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

I just looked at a spreadsheet for the previous bounty, and noticed that I was valued by ICO for almost $ 8,000. It seems very good. Another question is whether this amount will be at the time the coin enters the market? If it is, then for such moments I work. Excellent extra income
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

in the bounty the profit depends on your attitude towards it. if you treat the bounty as a work then the prilbil will be appropriate.
right if we do work seriously then the results will also get maximum results,
when we follow the bounty then the thing that you want to achieve is having maximum results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: