Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS  (Read 1129 times)
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

Until now I prefer Ethereum but I think EOS has a good potential for the future because now there are some projects based on EOS
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

However, next to your eyes, it seems closed, so you can not see those who talk about Neo. I don't think Eos will be able to pursue ETH, because of the population of people who support the ETH more, than Eos. Eos and ETH are also running with the same problem when ETH has decreased then Eos also experienced it as well as vice versa.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

EOS is just a copy of ETH. How can you give any merits to the EOS team?

All they do is claim to be able to do something better, but it's already been more than a year and they still don't even have mainnet. EOS is a scam and is run by for-profit management of the owners of STEEMIT (even that platform is a scam, just google on how STEEMIT is UNSUSTAINABLE).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:53:06 AM

EOS is a proof of success token using ETH platforms, if EOS performance improves automatically has a good impact to ETH, and for now I think EOS is more promising for get big profits than ETH.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:07 AM

I think EOS technology is very interesting. can attract the wrong deal and no cost. could be a moment all move to eos. because it is cheap and fast. eth technology has been very dense and its cost is so high that it inhibits buying and selling activity.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

I think EOS technology is very interesting. can attract the wrong deal and no cost. could be a moment all move to eos. because it is cheap and fast. eth technology has been very dense and its cost is so high that it inhibits buying and selling activity.
yes, EOS is one of Ethereum's toughest competitors in the future, Eos has advanced technology and is now getting popular but I think EOS still has to work hard if EOS wants to change Ethereum position.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

Now EOS is looking very strong for the next bull market. In the last bull as Litecoin increase 300 times so why not the EOS? Stick to your investment in EOS and also buy more to gain huge profit in the next two years.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:45:54 AM

Eos for sure is a competitor for Ethereum. They compete in everything speed of transaction, the stability of the network, scalability. Will see if Ethereum can stand this battle.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Eos for sure is a competitor for Ethereum. They compete in everything speed of transaction, the stability of the network, scalability. Will see if Ethereum can stand this battle.
yes, EOS is now a tough competitor of Ethereum but to defeat EOS I think EOS still takes a long time because now EOS still lose competitiveness with Ethereum and still many choose Ethereum.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

I can say that this is undoubtedly a good confrontation, and both show good potential for the future and are currently developing well, but I prefer to treat all the same to Ethereum.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:32:11 AM

However, next to your eyes, it seems closed, so you can not see those who talk about Neo. I don't think Eos will be able to pursue ETH, because of the population of people who support the ETH more, than Eos. Eos and ETH are also running with the same problem when ETH has decreased then Eos also experienced it as well as vice versa.
You're definitely correct which is why I'm surprise how people compare the father a crypto currency to his son and which we both know the son is following the foot step of father.
Why comparing ETH and EOS in the first when we both know EOS emulate ETH protocol.

dsaijz03

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

If we are basing on its graph EOS sounds more showing capability now while others are affected with the price dump even eth is affected on that but EOS looks rising we can check the graph if what I noticed it right but I think it is too early to say that because we can see also that eth system is more use in the community.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:02:44 AM

Though EOS is a very good coin and a strong contender for ethereum but talking in terms of technology speed, stability and reliability, ethereum is better than EOS and it also has a larger number of investors than EOS. I think they can only continue to fight over dominance but the EOS cannot overtake ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Yes, they are potential competitors, but I think it is very early to be talking about them fighting for dominance as the market as a whole is so immature.

ETH does have a huge first mover advantage, and current market dominance for smart contracts. But the key point I think is that even ETH is used almost exclusively as an ICO platform at present, when smart contracts have the potential to utterly transform day-to-day life, by automating so many menial repetitive tasks.

SomeJasonGuy

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

I'll have to side with Vitalik and Ethereum here. However, you can't blame EOS for trying to capture some of their market because it is still early days in the crypto space. Personally, I don't like Dan Larimer all that much and to be honest he gives me the creeps. Sociopathic vibes and all that. That aside, competition is great and it'll be interesting to see how EOS develops and performs against Ethereum. And not just eth, there are other platforms like stellar, neo and cardano that i'll be in direct competition with. 2019 is going to be a make or break year for all of them. Very exciting times ahead.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

EOS is one of the great potential altcoins, it has very good growth rate. The EOS development team is very professional, with extensive support community. Many people believe that in the future EOS will have very high girls and defeat Ethereum. However, for me Ethereum is still the most powerful altcoin, it is the foundation of most ICOs projects, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions, I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly. And it will be difficult to have altcoin that is strong enough to overcome Ethereum
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

In my opinion the future of EOS will be able to surpass ETH about the market cap because now I see EOS is very potential, rates are increasing rapidly every day and predict June will go to the moon. EOS is a project based on Ethererum's smart contract technology, so the future potential of EOS is more potential than ETH regarding transaction speed. These are my ideas.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Recently ethereum had a lot of issues especially on it's transaction traffic. So, I guess that is why some are turning into EOS. I guess they are fighting over cryptocurrency dominance and speed. That is why both is a good investment at the moment.
frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

EOS end ETH, the two coins that will compete in the future with each other, which of them will win - is unknown, but now. I would recommend investing in EOS.
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

I personally think that Ethereum is much better than EOS, Ethereum has a smart contract technology that makes Ethereum more popular, I'm sure over time Ethereum will get bigger in the future.  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: