Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS  (Read 1130 times)
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

eos have a long time to run to catch ethereum tech. eth tech is up to 3 years ahead and have a great community and developers.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

I think in any crypto world can happen, EOS may be able to match Ethereum in the future,
because EOS has very advanced technology, but I think EOS still have to dig deeper potential with bright idea,
if EOS want to defeat Ethereum.
suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:11:04 PM
Merited by dopecoindude (5)

This game is primarily about scaling, which next gen blockchain is supporting one million trsnsactions per second or more and EOS claims to be above everything else in terms to scaling. But keep in mind all this is just theory, they need to pull it off first and EOS is already struggling with their main net just to run without issues and it isn’t even centralized, the whole thing currently runs on a single database. And let’s just say they work through the issues and are able to deliver, would that mean EOS would automatically overtake Ethereum? Look at the low volume in this market that does not seem to increase during the first half of this year, more peiple are leaving crypto then pouring in the market. Unless that reverses it means zero if your blockchain is more scalable then Ethereum. Just connect the dots and you will realize nothing can threaten Ethereum for the time being.
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

I'll have to go ahead here and side with ETH. The recent developments with the EOS mainnet launch and ensuing chaos have been far more than troubling. And i don't remember ETH ever facing such glaring issues in the past, so ETH it is. I even prefer NEO to EOS, in all honesty.
Hzero

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Recently, bitcointalk saw the most posts discussing EOS and ETH. EOS was born to challenge ETH. Do you agree with this statement? What are they fighting for? Technology or speed? Or is it the dominance of the cryptocurrency world? Friends, come here to talk about your thoughts and knowledge!

EOS is good, their platform growing fast so far. but for me ethereum still the best. especially their platform already is one of popular. Ethereum still strongest and will difficult to be defeated by another Altcoins.
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

My money is on eth  Cool Right now it doesn't look good for it, and yes it might go down even more, but its a bear market rn. I am going to stay in ETH.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

Ether is better now, but that does not mean that it will always be this way. And it will be difficult to do when the market is so saturated with technological solutions.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

I do not think that there is any kind of confrontation between these coins. Ethereum is the platform and EOS operating system! Each coin takes its niche. I believe that EOS will cost about $ 100 in December!
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I think EOS will be able to compete with ETH, and you probably know about ETH
and in specifications EOS: there is no clear platform and product,
The code is full of scandal because it was copied directly from Dan Larimer's previous project.
certainly does not guarantee its safety, and I prefer ETH for my investment security.
There is a hype about EOS but in pratic I see no reason for new projects to choose EOS rather than the smart ETH contracting system.

Please, do not compare these two cryptocurrencies. I am sure that they will survive both but they will be used for different purposes. No doubt that Ethereum will be more popular. That is why it will be gaining faster.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

ETH and EOS are not actually in conflict with each other. ETH stands for the present. EOS stands for the future. Are you willing to believe that ETH, which is already successful, or believes in the future potential of EOS?

jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

We need to stop this crypto wars, ETH is decentralized and EOS is centralized so they are different we should not compare them together. At the end of the day, what really matters is the price of BTC, if btc go down everything go down

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

EOS seems to be a very good cryptocurrency, but it now exposes too many problems. Recently it has frozen the customer's account. This has caused us to start worrying about whether it is decentralized? These reasons will cause EOS cannot exceed ETH!

ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

little I read the EOS related info,
EOS uses delegated-proof-of-stake and introduces the ability to fix bugs and rollback changes with supermajority consensus.
The project is headed by blockchain VIPs. 20% of the EOS token supply were sold for about $ 185M in ETH over the first 5 days of the 341-day long token sale. (And 10% are reserved for block.one). The structure of the token sale is that 70% (i.e., the majority) of EOS tokens will be produced and sold at market value.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

In my opinion, Eos will start growing very well until it reaches among five cryptocurrencies in terms of capital, which is now the best altcoin ethereum, but the EOS comes with sophisticated technology but still parallel to ethereum, somehow the future will be how it all depends on the developer team itself, because at this very moment ethereum has a huge fan volume as many of its devotees
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Now the EOS. very well sank in price. And if you want to buy it, now is a good time for this. I think after the EOS gets accustomed to the price of ego tokens will increase. Wink
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

EOS is one of Ethereum's competitors in the future armed with advanced technology I'm sure EOS will continue to grow in the future, but I think EOS still has to work hard if it wants to beat Ethereum because Ethereum already has a lot of trust from many people.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Ethereum is on market longer than eos, this is first reason why it will be still better. Eos has potenciat to achieve a lot but him speed will not be better to beat ethereum, technology is more important and will be more supported
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Have you invested in the eth or eos market yet? EOS is a project developed by Dan Larimer, a design and engineering expert at Steem. EOS will allow similar smart contracts with Ethereum but with better performance and scalability.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:26:28 PM

ETh is still the main choice for you and me and for everyone, the coin is extremely good, they will rise sharply at the end of the year and now is the time the market is falling, you should buy ETH now is the most reasonable

Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I trust the Aether more. It seems to me that this project is the strongest now. I believe that the price of this coin will be very high at the end of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: