Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:15:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

Each and every development team move upon the road map to list the tokens on the exchanges. In between due to some sort of development lacking some tokens take time to get listed. Nowadays exchanges charge for listing if the required trading volume is not achieved. Upon that tokens get delayed in listing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Not all bounty tokens can be sold, some of the factors that make these tokens can not be sold are the first token obtained very little with a small exchange rate too
boh1215

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

all invest in new coins because they all get more profit, but sometimes the result is less satisfactory because few get token.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:53:49 AM

40% token which earned from bounty campaign can sell in the exchange, 60% token are scam projects or die project and you can not sell it anywhere. The key to avoid this circumstance is the way to choose the good bounty to join.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

I have the same question. To define the good project a lot of time is necessary. And such projects thousands. Even at good team it can not turn out to bring a coin to the exchange. Strategy remains old. The quantity replaces quality.
rucoinmaster

Activity: 588
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

I have the same question. To define the good project a lot of time is necessary. And such projects thousands. Even at good team it can not turn out to bring a coin to the exchange. Strategy remains old. The quantity replaces quality.

Alas, this is exactly the case, the number is in the first place, but there is an important point, see what legends are doing, choose a manager who works qualitatively and keep track of his projects.

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

I have almost half of my portfolio with these useless tokens. Projects have various plans for listing according their roadmaps.
Some teams don't care much about listing their coins before they have a solid project, others wouldn't be ever listed because the project failed. Such tokens may be sold at Ether/Fork Delta if they are ERC-20. Some traders buy them for speculation.
Some of tokens have 0 orders even at DEX exchanges - these tokens you can forget
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Indeed, I have also encountered some cases where the tokens issued by the bounty missions are not listed at all. For such a situation, I think that I can only admit that I am unlucky. Because scams are everywhere.
doolittle

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

I can give you an example of coins that many people know to answer your question. Coin Tezos! You know? So, a Year ago there was an ICO of this company. They raised the right amount. And everyone had high hopes for this coin. The price of this coin almost does not increase. Yesterday, July 3-4 this coin was released to the stock exchange, a little known and started trading. This coin jumped to the value of$ 3 per coin and smoothly the price began to fall. Now the price is already 1.6$ Many people began to Wake up and sell it. The coin for the year made X5 X10 X15. Any conclusion, Need to wait.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

it all depends on the project, but most of the coins are better to sell immediately and forget, otherwise there is a chance to leave the tokens for a long time

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sergo Grigo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

Unfortunately, the teams of many projects are in no hurry to place their tokens on the exchanges and sometimes you have to wait for several months until the tokens appear on the exchanges. Most often this is due to the fact that listing on popular exchanges is quite expensive and the team can not afford it.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

It all depends on the team and the product they are developing. I try to choose projects with ready products. This gives more guarantees that the project will enter the market. And their monetization will bring the project to a new level, which will also affect the price of tokens. Especially follow the idea of the product and the project team. It'll make a lot of sense.
Ph0en1x5

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:45:06 PM

I have a lot of tokens that do not sell in the market, maybe it includes the token you mean, I will still hold the token until how long I will wait for me to think if the tokens do not sell maybe it's not my livelihood   Wink
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

Decentralised exchanges allow you to sell almost every coin. But to be honest i have so many coins that cost 1-5 dollars, so it's not too easy to sell them because of the gas price.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

I have a lot of tokens that are not sold on the market, maybe it includes a token that you mean, I'll still keep the token until I wait.
Bosda

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

of course all the gifts can be sold but sometimes the selling price is still cheap or still not reach the hard stamp is the main. sometimes the selling price is still low or soft cap. so it depends on you how to sell it. I suggest if you want to sell only on hard drive time even in a short time hard cap position.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

I have a lot of tokens that are not sold on the market, maybe it includes a token that you mean, I'll still keep the token until I wait.

Same here. I have so many tokens and some of it are already abandoned by the developers and now it cannot be listed in any exchanges because there is no one who will act upon it. There are some that I am still waiting for it to be listed and I am willing to wait because the team has yet to implement the project. Some are just so low in value so I will wait for sometime for it to increase in price. I do regret that I did not sell some of it last December when almost all coins are in green and mooning.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
xsantana

Activity: 680

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

according to my experience. many tokens from my gift can not be sold yet. may be my fault in following a scam campaign. or still waiting list at any time, I also do not know.
yes my suggestions are better controlled, and keep monitoring the projects I follow.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

I will say that there are very few of them. And even if the team does not care about listing on the stock exchange, there are always decentralized exchanges where you can always sell your coins. The price is much lower than the ICO price

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

IMHO, it is very pitiful to sell tokens of some projects, but basically everything should be sold at the first opportunity. Practice shows that most tokens only lose value.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: