Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
dragontigear

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I think not all bounty tokens can be sold because there are token that are not listed in the exchange market and we all know that only tokens that are listed in the exchange market can be exchange.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

More than 30 percent of my tokens which I earn on the bounty I didn't can't sell because they didn't list on exchanges, and some projects was scam
that's what I'm experiencing right now where I have almost 20 tokens tokens in my wallet and just become a decoration because they have no place to sell. today many ICOs are putting off signing up for the exchange, perhaps because of the bad market situation.
I also have some coins that still pile up on the MEW coins it was the result of some ICO projects a few months ago I will keep it until the market returns to normal I believe there will be a bright spot where every coin will have value.
Possible situation would happen as long we do keep those tokens there still chances that one of them might pump up when the market goes well.I have some tokens in my wallet too not basically earned from bounty but from purely investment where most of them are dead or into the bottom but still im not selling them and still hoping for one day that they would able to recover.
For topic, only the project owners would have the final decision if they would push it thru exchangers or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

yes it is true not all tokens that we generate from investment in ico or bounty we can sell,maybe they do not care about the future of their project if they care of course they will register in various exchanges,so before we invest in ico or join bounty better we read their road map it is to analyze how the future of their project.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
try to calculate percentage allocated in the roadmap project's and dont following projects scams.
if that project got hard cap reached you will get bonus reward.
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

I can say 80% of bounty campaign is running and have run, is scam. And of course, their token has no value and you can't sell it.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

If the team is really dedicated to the project then they must be focus as well on listings to some major exchanges especially if they reached their target so in that case their token will be popular and get listed to cmc .
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:46 PM

Honestly speaking we can not say that in the future that all your bounty token will be having price, let says higher than 60% is becoming useless, but I hope project team could make something out of it to be useful like about getting school supplies in a book store with this token, something like this.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

Not at all, some token of bounty from Scam projects and you can not sell or buy it. As my knowledge, 85% ICO project is scam project and please deeply investigate the ICO bounty campaign before join it
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

There were lot of bounty projects now a days and its not easy to know if the peoject ico is legit or not. And most of them are succesfuly but cant be sold from the exchanges. Better to explore more and research all the informations of one project before partticipating on it.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I believe that more than half of the bounty companies are closed at the ICO stage. And do not even reach listing on the stock exchange. So if 10 companies 1 coin will reach the exchange, it is a big plus.
Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Yes any token can be sold since its on any exchange

olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

every project has a purpose and it requires a long process. so you just need to be patient waiting for the team to register the token in the market they are targeting. Get used to be patient in selling tokens do not be too fast you can be disappointed.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

Not at all, some token of bounty from Scam projects and you can not sell or buy it. As my knowledge, 85% ICO project is scam project and please deeply investigate the ICO bounty campaign before join it
There are currently many ICO scam projects calling for investment and that is causing a lot of difficulties for investors in selecting good projects. So, when participating in bounty campaigns like that, bounty hunters need to thoroughly test the ICO project before wanting to participate in any project.

AlanShlafter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Some of the projects tell that exchange listing is not their first priority and they want to focus on the project development.
aryoharpana

Activity: 78
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

yes a lot of now irresponsible projects and make their projects fall and die. therefore the coin that he distributes will not sell in the market and make all participants who participate in their campaigns to be a loss in their time. if the creator of the project can think a little bit of what it would be worth to deceive someone. it's no use. but if the project is going to go ahead and thrive it will also benefit those who are not participating in their lucrative campaigns.

│ https://www.FANCHAIN.com/ │
Token olahraga yang tahu tim favorit Anda
(Penjualan Pribadi OPEN di QRYPTOS.com) [/ center]
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

If the team is not listing the token on any exchange then may be they want to increase the some investment so the all the participants could get the good reward or it may be not a good project because if the project is not good then it takes time to bring the token on any exchange. and if the project is really good then the team will try their full best try to bring the tokens on the exchange so the all the participants could get the reward for the work they have done to bring the project to the success.
So there is nothing to worry about that tokens are not listing on the exchange  Wink
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Percentage of projects in which I participated and which are not released to the stock exchange is very large. Probably about 80%. But I still hope and expect that a miracle will happen.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

My experience is: I will sell them all when they are on the trading exchange. It is difficult to make much profit. Sell ​​and buy more
infuser0416

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

yes all bounty tokens can be sold but they have different time frame when it comes to releasing it on a certain exchange.
sometimes other project has a lock up period or sometimes they disable the trading features of a certain tokens.
but there some projects that are available on exchanges after there public sale always remember that some bounties has no value
by picking a filtering out good project you can maximize your time earning some Smiley
I Hope This Helps Smiley Good Luck
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

in my opinion not all the tokens of bounty campaign can be sold because I think only a few tokens that have development and have a very good project that can finally be registered in the exchange and can eventually sell the results of bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: