Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

Indeed, not all tokens from bounty can not be sold because there is no market to trade them. Even if you sell it in a centralized market then the price will be very cheap compared to the price of ICO.
I think if this happens it can be said that the project you have followed is a scam. I do not know the procedure needed to launch token into the market so that many tokens are abandoned or indeed the project is not running successfully.
Boyong02

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

Maybe depending on the kind of the company. If you have tokens that cannot be trade maybe because the owner is not serous about the project. Probably a scam coin..
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Most likely if the token has been distributed it will be transacted, even in the dex market. But of course volatility will greatly depend on the situation of project development. Many projects do not produce products and only rely on marketing, so when developers do not get enough funds to create optimal marketing strategies, then it is likely to not have many volumes of transactions.
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Hello! In my case, of all the bounties, where I took part in 70-75% of such projects. Some went to the stock exchange and are working on the project, developing it, but the cost is still decreasing. The rest are waiting for a better time for listing or do nothing at all (

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
honghue28739489837@gmail.

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

You just be patient to wait maybe for the moment in the first year they don't want to get listed as they want to focus on the product development. Which I think a valid reason to make the price rise once it hit the exchanges as more people wants to buy their token if they have already launch the product. Another reason is the listing cost as they will fee the exchanges in bitcoin for listing them
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Yes, can be sold if it is already listed in the market all of the coins can be sold. When you join a bounty campaign don't expect that all of the bounty campaigns are paying some of them are scam and did not give you any coins. Always check the background of the ICO bounty when you join their community, platform, roadmap and their project ICO and what is the purpose of their project or it can be useful or not in the future.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Sure you can sell all your tokens at a time. But you can look forward to what market speak and check the world of the particular project if actually the project token is about to rise at the end you can sell part and keep the rest to the time the project token rise and sell some
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

hello pal! yeah i have experience this one one too, not once but twice (i will not disclose both project publicly, sorry). for months i have been so eager to support this project. doing this and that. few weeks after the campaign ends the campaign reward have been given, but after listing to this (not well known) exchange site. boom! that's just that, they are gone. selling my tokens for a very low price. well that's how crypto life goes.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
hotBriX001

Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Yes, can be sold if it is already listed in the market all of the coins can be sold. When you join a bounty campaign don't expect that all of the bounty campaigns are paying some of them are scam and did not give you any coins. Always check the background of the ICO bounty when you join their community, platform, roadmap and their project ICO and what is the purpose of their project or it can be useful or not in the future.

Yes agree. It really depends to the demands of the coins that we are earning from the ICO bounty. If the ICO were in good development after launching I think the coins they promoting will hits when it will be listed in the exchanges. It will be sold to a good amount because investors find interest to buy this potential coins for a big profit to earn especially when development gets in progress always.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

When the bounty item you get is on the exchange, you can sell it. If you don’t go to the exchange then you can’t sell it. The normal bounty will go to the exchange after the ICO ends, so basically Can be sold.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Most bounty tokens can be sold since it is already trading, you just check the site or exchange in which they are listed.
You can then pair it with etheruem or Usd.
KeezAZA

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Obviously those, which are beign listed on the particular exchange platforms are able to sell. But usually, in 90% of cases, when they give you your bounty reward you are forced or to wait for listing a year, lol. Or after the listing price is going 10x down.

saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

for me some tokens don't have a price value specially for those are earned in airdrop some of them are trash.,, but there's a project have a great possibility to sold it in the great price you should me more optimistic in it..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Any tokens that based on  the network of the Ethereum, can be sold on the EtherDelta or ForkDelta. To do this, you do not need a listing. But there is usually no demand for dead tokens.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

there are some coins that I got from the bounty campaign program not to enter any exchange, so that the coin that I have cannot be sold, even the team from the ico program from the bounty has disappeared and is not responsible for investors who have suffered huge losses, so advice I examine the bounty project that you want to follow first

Atfirstno

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

Most of them can be sold but there is also a part that won't even get listed or will take too much time to be on an exchanger where they can be traded, I recommend to participate on bounties that look promising and believable in order to avoid that kind of stuff, is not nice to spend your time doing promotion for project tokens that will be worthless.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

You can sell your bounty tokens any time after they come to your wallet but it is advisable to hold your coins until the completion of the project and then you sold your coins to get most out of it. If you required some funds then you can sell part of your holdings and hold the balance till then.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

I think it's possible, but only the price is not suitable for sale, therefore every time I have a coin that is cheap I will hold it.

emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I think it is very possible but in my own case, if the price of the token is not good for selling then I will just simply hold it until the price hits back.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

there are only a few who do not care about their token but because of their actions as if there are so many projects that do that and the effect is that some people are skeptical about ico, do not hesitate because of the potential and chances of success but will doubt on the coins they buy , if this continues I think the longer there will be more ico who fail just because of trust issues

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: