Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
laynum

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

Yes all of your tokens that you received as rewards bounty campaigns can be sold, depending on what you want, as long as it has been listed on any of  the excahnges. If it is not on any exchange yet, you might have to wait till it gets listed, but as soon as it is on an exchange, you can trade it for any of your favorite coins and hodl, or convert to USD.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I have some interesting stuff: Bitethereum (BITE), but can not sell. If anyone want to buy PM me. I have about 200.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

A lot of projects are facing the challenge of listing their tokens on exchanges, the fee is usually very high.As many as 50 percent or more of ICOs have not been able to list since January
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

There are many shitcoins which donot list on ICO’s, they are just scammers to steal money from people. People get disappointed who do lot of hard work & it goes to vein. The coin which are listed at exchagnes can be sold at any time if you are satisfied with the price you are getting.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

There are some bounty tokens that are actually worthless sitting on my eth wallets either the projects could not simply hit exchange or they could not survive at all at the exchanges. whichever way, not all the bounty rewards that we receive can be valuable but that notwithstanding, the true projects are always rewarding and we cannot stop doing bounties because of the bad ones, we just have to be extra careful.
Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Before joining Bounty campaign i will prefer to study about that project then only i join Bounty campaign. But still out of that around 40% of the projects are those which do not care about listing or it takes very much time to list. These stats may differ based on which bounty campaigns you join.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

You can sell almost all the tokens that you got for the bounty company ..some of them are traded on large centralized exchanges (Bitfinex, Binance..) , and some on decentralized exchanges - where they sell all sorts of rubbish ( Etherdelta , and other )

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

The crypto market is unstable and has declined significantly over the past few years, and the current exchange listing is not a good idea. Many projects that have been listed on the exchange have dropped below ICO values many times. If the project is good, there is a community and talented developer, the roadmap is good, I think it will be listed on the exchange soon.
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

If you have a lot of tokens, but the price is cheap, then usually it will not be profitable if it is not worth it, or Vice versa. Just monitor the progress of the token from the group chat or social media account of the project so you can make a decision about whether to sell or not.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Any token sent to you from team that are serious, token gotten from that type of a team are usually become worthless, tokens from serious team are concern about listing the token for holders to have liquidity.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Ofcourse! But not all would be that much profitable due to the market volatility. Most of the tokens market prices are immediately falling upon being listed in the market or different exchangers. only a few are having price increase, making the profit bigger. But since many newly listed tokens from bounties are promising, being patient and waiting for the increase in the market is also advisable.
This may test your patient for how are you able to make this worth for not all are taking to be have their worth even though how promising they are we should always have some basic knowledge and study upon of this for. Tokens are may probably have to sold are depends on.
I think it depends upon the situation because there are several coins has a promising also we need to be patience in this, eventhough how long it will granted as long as it will happen in perfect time.

lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

You can sell all tokens if they go to at least one exchange.But be careful about the Commission, in some cases, it is simply unprofitable to sell tokens, the Commission will eat your profit.
Bitrecords

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

And what is the feeling of investors investing their money in ICO, if they can not sell their chips on the exchange? If you study this question, you will find out that there are different types of markers.
iotic

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

you can follow tokens twitter and telegram chanels or you can check the coinmarketcap and there is a market tab on the web site. You can learn the which market send your tokens.
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
Maybe team is working on project and they don't care much about listening their tokens on market until they finish their work?
They raised money, I don't think they really need to rush with exchanges.
If you want to sell you can still sell it here on forum or using one of decentralized exchanges.

Yes, it's true. There are good projects which are more focused on development but not on listing. This is not bad believe me, because it's better to be listed when soft is done.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Yes all of your bounty tokens can be sold. Tokens are usually given as rewards from participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops. Usually, during the registration process, a wallet address is required where these coins are sent to during time of distribution. The coins can be sold on any exchange that they are listed on.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

all tokens can be sold or traded in the market as long as there's an exchanger. I didn't experience such project who did not choose an exchanger for their token except for scam projects as well as failed ICOs. Mostly, those who sicceed with their crowdsale period are all having exchangers after a period of time next to the campaign period.

ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

Most of them can be sold easily, but I think the more successful and promising the project is, it has a bigger chance of being listed on an exchange even before the bounty ends.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

all the tokens of bounty could be sold. but when already have prices in the market. many who have long been in the process of distribution but does not yet have the same prices that certainly provide enough bad results also for the bounty. maybe even some are eventually deemed her as a token of garbage.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

Of truth are are tokens distributed from bounty participation that will just remain in the wallet without being sellable. And that is the more reason why bounty hunters shoukd not participate in any campaign that comes their way without doing a proper research on its ability to succeed to that one's effort will not be in vain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: