Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

In my point of view practically 90% of all projects do not care about listings and overall development as well. All they care about is to raise money on ICO and get rich)) However there do exist such projects that are working in accordance with their roadmap and think about its users.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:27:41 PM

Here you can divide the ICO into those that are absolute fraud and those ISO, which for some reason are not in a hurry to release their tokens to the exchange. Of those bounty companies in which I participated, about 30 percent are scams, and where 40 percent are in no hurry to release their tokens to the exchange.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

No Just Hold For take good profit dont sell in at penic...If u Need money Then you can sell 30-40% From yoir token...Remaining token u can hold For take Good Profit
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
all or not all anyway it depends on what you want to have in the present and what re your plans for the futurea

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:26:26 PM

No Just Hold For take good profit dont sell in at penic...If u Need money Then you can sell 30-40% From yoir token...Remaining token u can hold For take Good Profit
you can sell any per cent you like bit you should understand that tjis decision is very important and you have a rwsponsibility for ir

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:23 PM

If the coin is already listed in the exchange firm then you can trade it anytime if there is a buyer or the price of particular coin is much profitable , plenty of coins are still listed in the exchange but unfortunately no buyer interested so it seems it is not sellable or that coins have almost zero value.
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

All the bounty tokens cannot be sold at a time but only those that currently trading in any exchange can be sold. Take note of that.
Coolnoah

Activity: 246
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:45:36 PM

Yes, all bounty tokens can be sold only and if only all the tokens have been listed and are trading in any exchange, if reverse is the case, not all can be sold then.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

All the bounty tokens cannot be sold at a time but only those that currently trading in any exchange can be sold. Take note of that.

all gift tokens cannot be exchanged at one time. the issue of the gift token sometimes has no exchange place yet. so that's all too difficult to do
gapthecap11

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

I think not of all of them can be sold because if the bounty campaign is a scam you can sold anything.
ordato

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:23:59 AM

there is already the choice of everyone to sell at that moment in which it is beneficial to him and what quantity
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

bounty listing can be subject to project aim and objective. Most time some bounty hunters do not know that token being giving are subject to some conditions such as lock for some months and sometime the roadmap might have stated when token will be listed. some token are not utility token so such token may not be listed for along time. crypto market also affect token listing while some ico maybe working toward having a working product before discussing about listing. i have more than 60 different token and less than 20 of them is listed on exchange.
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

If the project is not a scam, then the team will do its best to throw its tokens on the stock exchanges!
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

The worry about when exchange is just too much in bounty groups. Sometimes, to bounty hunters, the team does not care about exchange but in actual sense, they are rather rushing things. No good project will fail to go exchange.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Not all, many projects are unsuccessful but they still send tokens to the bounty hunter. In addition, soft-cap projects are often listed on less popular exchanges, so it's less likely to buy and sell. for you to sell tokens
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

If the project you have participated or invested in has a good team, technology and investor interest, it will undoubtedly open up to transactions in stock exchanges. In fact, depending on the project, you will get a profit margin on the first day of trading. Today, so many projects have been created that unfortunately half of these projects are not even traded on the stock market and every day, the investors' money is causing the melting. It is for this reason that before the investment or bounty campaigns to participate in research and really prefer to be preferred quality projects. With a short research, your money and labor will remain safe.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

NOt all bounty token can be sold, because not all bounty token are listed in any exchange site to trade those coins. I have two kinds of bounty token coins and I`m still waiting for exchange listing for more or less 6 months.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

It seems to me that the number of such projects is off the scale now. I try to choose those projects that already have agreements with the exchanges or their tokens are already actively traded. Other projects do not cause me any trust
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I don't have any project experience associated with unspecified frauds, even if there's new and not so much hype about the community, usually exchange lists like etherdelta, forkdelta, yobit, etc. It's hard to invest in big exchanges, but new or less exchanges are easy.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Unfortunately, not all. But most of them can be sold. Just need to look for such an opportunity on the exchange services. However, I'm sure - you do not need to rush with the sale of your tokens, some of them are better to continue hold in the hope of developing the project and the price hike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: