Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:52:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
For me it is very often quite a problematic process. I do not understand how it works and it is much easier for me to choose a bounty project that has already shown a certain result and I can be sure that my efforts will be paid for 100%
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

I have seen or have been part of ICO that the team failed or don't want to list their coins on the market, although the platform that they promised to the community is a big success, it hurts people who invested here because part of our investing motivation is for us to see it in the market.

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

Most of them are tradable, but not all of them are profitable. Fees on most of cryptocurrency exchanges are too high, you may pay 30% of price during the exchange. In the same time, there are a lot of exchanges of new generation and the are able to handle with the situation.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

Unfortunately not all tokens can be sold, and the price of them can be colossally different. I realized that this is a complex mechanism and working on a project I do not expect to get a liquid token. I'm looking at the fact in the release date. Tokens of new projects are not taught by experience that it's not worth it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

it is not about bounty tokens. it is about the project. if a bounty hunter can not sell their token, it means that normal ico investors of that project can not sell as well. and it means that both bounty hunter and ico participant wasted their time and/or money for a scam.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

I think all project teams do care about the listing of their tokens, because without an exchange, the prices of their tokens are only determined by themselves which greatly reduces the confidence of their investors, thus making it difficult for them to sell their tokens in the future.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

it depends upon the ico if the bounty tokens are listed, if the tokens are listed it may now be sold. but if the  tokens are not yet listed then you should wait and hodl it until it is being listed.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

Based on my experience, only one coin so far that I got from bounties that has never yet listed in the market. So the percentage would be small. The problem is that the coins are listed but they have so little value though.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Yes, but only if you want it yourself, I probably would not advise doing this, because I do not understand why to sell tokens that can be used later, why sell them at once? I think that very soon you will still understand what this difference is.
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

my experience, there are only a few projects that don't care about listings, but many projects require a long time for listings on the exchange.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Benito01

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

I think not all token can be sold, because not all project are good some project are just making their own coins to earn money but they dont think what will happen in their participants who have their token rewards.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:23:36 PM

my experience, there are only a few projects that don't care about listings, but many projects require a long time for listings on the exchange.

sometimes they are also waiting for the right moment to be able to buy or to register to a better market because sometimes the costs and market situation make them delay

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

The bounty campaigns I've participated in usually take care of listing of its tokens on exchanges, but there were a couple of times that I faced scam. If you have many of these cases, you need more careful approach to the choice of bounty campaign, there are suspicious signs - the addition of bots in telegram group, the lack of white paper or profiles of team members.

ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

I think not all token can be sold, because not all project are good some project are just making their own coins to earn money but they dont think what will happen in their participants who have their token rewards.

You are right, actually most of them don't have value now, only few have value and some of them had value but become dust now. Better to sell it earlier if it reached the market.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

from my experience, it will definitely be listed on exchangers. but need to be patient for that. There are fast ones that are slow and there are also projects that have already been completed and have just been listed
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Only some shit tokens cannot list on exchanges, if a project have a good idea & team then they work accordingly their road map & listed their token in exchanges.
Some projects have a long road map, so we don’t have to worry about listing of their token, the token will be listed as per their schedule.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Not all bounty tokens can be sold because some project are not successful and cant be listed in any exchanges. Once it is listed it can be sold.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

Obviously all ICO or abundance tokens are expect to br recorded in a standout amongst the most high vomule trade with the exception of those trick. So in the event that you have great tokrn from great group the possibility can offer the token is high. Cost isn't make any difference, even incredible venture got a less cost than its ICO cost. The fact is your sufficiently fortunate to have token rewards that can offer
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Absolutely yes, each token has its own value and price might be low or high, and its really depends the uses and quality of the token especially with the great feedback of public demand. But the project great development also will really helps the token in demand and with expensive in price to be expectedly to happened.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

If you don't choose projects in which you take part attentively, you got nothing in 90% projects, half of them won't give you any tokens, another half won't list in any exchange.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: