Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

In my experience doing bounty campaigns, I think less than 50% or half of those I have entered have substantial value when released in the market. I think this is due to the bullish market right now. There was even a coin or two which did not eventually list in the market. Not worth the effort I've rendered during the bounty campaign. But the ones that made it good in the market are gems. They have given me great rewards that I used to do trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

Yes off-course it can be sold.not in all exchange.but there is some decentralized exchange where you can sell . token values  depends on  the true project sincere team good road map. but some tokens are no valuable because there team dose not care about  the listing. hope this will help !!

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

Well regarding on your question if all bounty tokens can really be sold my answer for that is depending on the token or crypto currency that you received because based on my personal experiences, not all bounty tokens that I received from a certain bounty are accepted from all crypto market exchanges because many of them until now are still not listed in the market that's the reason why until now they still don't have any market value.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

As far as i know if token has already distributed and start to exchange it can be sold. Only if you try it to hold because of low market price and wait it to recover until such time you hold for long. But i don't think so that it can't be sold anymore maybe it is just dumping but of course don't worry it will pump anyway.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

All of the bounty can be sold but not all of it is advice able. It still depends on the price. Of course, you want to sell it when it have a high amount. You can sell it in any amount but obviously, only higher amount is ideal and better. Also, if it is supported and be popular for sure all the bounty tokens can be sold.
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

From my experience I can say that very few projects add their tokens to the popular exchanges. Maybe 5% or even less. But even if this happens, now no one is buying new tokens because the market is in a state of decline.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

Most of the ICOs are scam and it increase rapidly. So if you want your token from bounty to have a good market always check the background and potential of the project before spending time and effort in it by joining the campaign. But we still don't have an assurance if we can sell our token even that project is successful. There many reasons why.

Be wise and always review when choosing a project to join.
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

In my experience, most ICOs tend to list their tokens 1-2 months after the end of the tokensale, some others list immediately but there are some, although the they are the vast minority, that do not care about listing, there is one I participated in 5 months ago, they are developing the project and do not care about listing the token.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

During this time I only experienced a number of tokens that could be included in the exchange list and that the selling value was also very low. And there are still tokens that have not been entered in the exchange. Of course, this is a matter that must be considered, to be more careful in determining a good project. And I'm sure this is the result of the falling price of all coins.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

My tokens that I received in different companies can be sold on the stock exchange, but their price is ten times lower than it was at ICO, these coins have become so much that before they are born, they turn into garbage.
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

I also have a lot of tokens that have only traded on decentralized exchanges like ForkDelta. and I have 30-40% of such tokens.
 I will not sell anything until these tokens are listed on a normal exchange.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

From my experience I can say that very few projects add their tokens to the popular exchanges. Maybe 5% or even less. But even if this happens, now no one is buying new tokens because the market is in a state of decline.
They have a bunch of different bounties on this forum, it does not always have a nice coin payout.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

right now the market is on a downward trend, and not many bounty prizes are being followed for now, indeed not all tokens can be sold on popular exchanges, because many tokens cannot be sold and the price also drops dramatically.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

In my experience, most ICOs tend to list their tokens 1-2 months after the end of the tokensale, some others list immediately but there are some, although the they are the vast minority, that do not care about listing, there is one I participated in 5 months ago, they are developing the project and do not care about listing the token.
If they are not interested in listing the tokens on exchanges, their project is unlikely to survive. I joined a lot of bounty and most of those projects were listed after the ICO ended for about a month, but now after being listed it gets worse as its price goes down a lot
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

unfortunately, about half of the tokens do not flip through the exchanges and you cannot sell them. this is personally my approximate percentage

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

In most of the projects, they outline how they want to go about it, including expected period for listing, in their road map. We sometimes think the team do not care about listing because we bounty hunters wish the project is listed soon after we get our tokens, which in most cases, is not possible

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

I have been a bounty hunter for over a year. I've been involved in a lot of projects and they seem to be fine until they're listed. Their value is much lower than the ICO price. This makes my reward for each project is not much. There are several tokens in my wallet that are not yet listed. I was really helpless about this. This really wastes my time.  Angry

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Generally yes because there is a exchange which name is forkdelta. and  you can enter your tokens adress and decimal informations and you can sell your tokens. surely you can sell if that token have some buyers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

There are exchangers where theoretically it is possible to sell any coin ... but the other is whether the question will be in demand *? .

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

I am selling around 30 percents of my coins, as soon as the token is listed on any exchange. It makes much more sense to sell the coins directly, because the tokens are losing their price on exchanges without any reasons, even if the project is awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: