Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:08:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold?  (Read 5856 times)
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

Well to be honest all of the bounty token should be tradeable,
But for some reason some of them wouldn't be in the market because the developer or the team is leaving the project,
They just took the money of their investors .
Your opinion is correct, I also have several different types of tokens in the wallet where coins cannot be traded because of the things mentioned above. I only give advice in participating in the bounty campaign. first, check everything regarding the project to be run, I hope you follow a good project and have a future so that the prizes can be sold.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

Of course tokens can be sold if they are available on certain exchanges, even though not all tokens will enter, but to be able to sell them of course requires time, in this case you must be patient to be able to sell tokens that you have

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:10:02 AM

Each project is managed by a different team, so it has different characters. Professional teams will provide good service to investors and all people including bounty hunters who support their projects. If the project is successful, Hardcap is achieved, the price is getting better then it will be a gift for you. If not, don't give up, not all projects are successful.

Well to be honest all of the bounty token should be tradeable,
But for some reason some of them wouldn't be in the market because the developer or the team is leaving the project,
They just took the money of their investors .
Yes, there are some people who commit fraud. Raising funds and making fake projects, especially in 2018 more and more projects are scam. So we must be selective in choosing a project, analyze it so we don't get stuck.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

It can only be sold when the token enters the trading platform or the bounty item repurchasing the token. Many tokens have been sleeping in the wallet because there is no way to sell them!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

When I get the bonus cards, most of the money I'll keep and wait for them to rise. But sometimes I sell them because of financial or research issues that have doubts about the potential of the project.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

if according to the experience and information that I have gathered from a number of my many friends who get tokens all can be sold bro. but sometimes there are bounties or airdrops that are scams. so our business is only useless without the slightest result
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:46:09 AM

Every token can be sold on etherdelta. Only what you need its any demand for this token.
Use cantract adress replaced by token name in url and enjoy

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

Offcourse not all bounty tokens can be sold, there are some projects that worth nothing and so is their tokens, such tokens cannot be sold, even some turns to scam.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

Up until today, i still has several coins that hasn't been listed to any exchange. And also i even forget that i had those coins, until lately i check on my wallet and found those coins inside my wallet
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:11:57 AM

No, not every bounty token can be sold, there are some tokens that worth selling while some worth nothing, some of them also turns scam, so I will say you sell some while some cannot be sold.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

from some of the tokens from the bounty that I covered, you could say half of the tokens were only shitcoin on the market, some tokens did not have good development and the price continued to decline since the first time it was listed on an exchange, whether it was an influence unstable or indeed from the development team the tokens do not care about the tokens.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

In some cases, what happens is that the promoters lose their interest with the project after they are able to sell most of their tokens during the ICO. They may move on to other projects. In such cases, the tokens will lose their value in a matter of few months.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:32:21 AM

if according to the experience and information that I have gathered from a number of my many friends who get tokens all can be sold bro. but sometimes there are bounties or airdrops that are scams. so our business is only useless without the slightest result
Indeed it can all be for sale but not all just in time. a good project will be able to follow the road map that they create so that it will be a timely token entry in the list and can be sold immediately. but some are difficult to pierce the entry in the list so it's long enough not to be sold and many are starting to argue that not all the bad can be sold.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

Everyone certainly hopes that their tokens can be included in the list of exchanges and can be sold. But from my experience, some tokens that I can enter instead because they have a very good development team. But there are some tokens that aren't included in the exchange list because the development team doesn't care about the list and leaves. So tokens are a scam and this is what makes people suffer losses.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:46:09 PM

It depend on your projects which you choose to join . If the project has the real team , they will try to  bring their project  to an  exchanges . When you choose a bounty , you should read careful about roadmap , if they don't talk about listing on an exchange , you need to consider .
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:15:39 PM

many projects after ICO don't hurry to make listing on different exchanges so we have to wait (sometimes a lot of time) to see tokens traded on exchanges.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:37:27 PM

If it is a good project and has raised enough during its ICO, I assure you it would be added to some exchange, usually, ICO projects try to get to some exchanges because they can sell their tokens or coins there too!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:16:34 PM

Coins that have been abandoned by teams and developers then coin die or are not included in the exchange. Of course, this is very disappointing considering there are so many people who have ICO coins. But if later the price of Bitcoin soars so that the impact on market prices also increases. Of course, many ICO coins can be entered in exchange because they get a lot of investors.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:17:31 PM

Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
from my experience joining bounty campaign it would be around 70% ICO project didn't bother about listing and say only about development on their page, so there many investor and bounty participant complain on their channel.
dunno with other people but for me softcap or hardcap didn't ensure that token will get listed on reputable exchange.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:19:42 PM

Well, let's say - 90% are scam. If you are very smart and experienced and take part only in good, filtered projects, this number decreases. Let's assume 70% of your projects are good enough and their team are working properly... Then I think - around a half of these projects will care about listings. So, the total percentage would be around 30%-40%. These are the projects who care, I mean.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: