Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person. if this continues to be left I think it will be a means of fraud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

I think people do not understand about that cryptocurrency and how to use this to process blockchain technology. most people are looking for information about cryptocurrency to the wrong place and the wrong person. if this continues to be left I think it will be a means of deception

If you live where your government forbid bitcoin usage may become the primary reason why people don't believe crypto.
For me, I'm looking a profit although the risk are greater than ordinary investment so it's reasonable for the government because they want to protect their people from harm !
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

People find it hard to believe that they do not see, do not feel, therefore they look at the crypto currency as a temporary phenomenon!

That is right - some people just like to feel the money in their pocket. If it is something virtual, it seems to them it is not real at all. Additionally, many guys have heard that the prices for the cryptos are swinging.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

The crypto money market is not tangible. People have difficulty in believing a non-tangible entity. What they need to look at is what the virtual money is for. A good project always does not matter whether it is abstract or concrete. The important thing is to believe.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:34 AM

I think why people are still in doubt about the wonderful features of crypto is lack of knowledge on what it is and how it works, some due to lack of patience especially in periods of dips, they are not patience enough to wait and they act on any news they hear. The rate of scam project is even high and people doubt if it is even worth investing in because nobody wants to loose any money on investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rezciva

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

this is usually because they have experienced themselves or know clearly that the crypto currency is very profitable for the future. and that's why I think they believe in the crypto currency.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

I think why people are still in doubt about the wonderful features of crypto is lack of knowledge on what it is and how it works, some due to lack of patience especially in periods of dips, they are not patience enough to wait and they act on any news they hear. The rate of scam project is even high and people doubt if it is even worth investing in because nobody wants to loose any money on investment.
before I go in this kind of industry I research and collect some data or information about the cryptocurrency because it is very difficult to join in this kind of industry if ou don't have any knowledge about the cryptocurrency. so in the first time , I don't believe what I read because for me it is not truth. but when the time goes by until I tey it. it is true. so people don't believe in the cryptocurrency becayse they don't know about the thing
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

I can say that lack of knowledge is the reason why there are still people who doesn't believe to the cryptocurrency. Education is the main key for the all of the types of citizen for them to become aware to what is cryptocurrencies.

People think crypto as s scam that's why they don't believe in crypto, this is purely because of their less knowledge about crypto they need to examine and analyze before coming to the conclusion and branding crypto as scam. This is main reason why people don't believe in crypto.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
I really agree with you that crypto has so great potential and it can give opportunity to other people to earn money in easy way. But some people are don't believe on cryptocurrencies, it is simply because their minds are full of thoughts that they might been scammed if the invest on it. But some people are really pack to engaged their life as a full time crypto investor or trader.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Their is a lot of people are not believe in crypto because number one is the scammer second the investment if people who's don't believe crypto they are ignorant they have they of dreams and selfish they think they can carry they own family for salary, if a lot of people got some million's the people who's don't believe they think that person who got some million's because of crypto he is a scammer correct me if I'm wrong more people here to my country thinking like that.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

There are still many people who do not know crypto because of the lack of knowledge they have. But over time they will know crypto, using crypto to gain profit and will also use crypto as currency.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

I think many people do not believe in Crypto because Crypto prices are constantly falling, so many investors have suffered a loss or even bankruptcy. Also, there are many crypto on the market today, and many crypto are scams. So I think that when we invest in the cryptocurrency market, we should study the market, as well as have a good knowledge of crypto. If we want to make big profits in the future then we should invest in long term valuable and potential crypto.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

If you live where your government forbid bitcoin usage may become the primary reason why people don't believe crypto.
For me, I'm looking a profit although the risk are greater than ordinary investment so it's reasonable for the government because they want to protect their people from harm !
Yes in my country prohibit the exchange of goods with any cryptocurrency, but not banning cryptocurrency as a digital asset. so there's no reason why people still do not believe in the benefits of crypto.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

I agree with you that the potential of crypto is huge and that it may become a future currency. The future is always a mystery.
Those who do not believe in crypto may be because they do not know much about crypto or they have not had the chance to make money from crypto.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Because those who were in the market when bitcoin was worth 1500 and up to 5000 and when they saw to 19000 they know that bitcoin is not very stable and thus makes it possible once unestimate to wait 5 months for a couple of days then become rich when you go to the moon.. and people who entered the crypto market when it cost 17,000 and now it is 6500 is then they have a distrust of the crypto market and bitcoin, they believe that he is dead!
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:33:25 PM

I absolutely agree that the cryptocurrency is our future. Not everything it is let know this technology therefore not all believe in it. As well as all great at cryptocurrency will have supporters and opponents - it is normal

Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

There are still many people who have not heard about cryptocurrency, and people who lack full knowledge of crypto currency mostly discouraged people of not believing in it
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

I also don't understand it to be honest. In my opinion blockchain and crypto have very big potential and i would say that decentralization is our future.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

I agree. and people do not believe in cryptocurrency most likely because they do not have full information about it.
For me they also don't believe cause it is just in internet and people can't "understand" how something which is not material could get price that big like now or like in past.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

The most important thing is the lack of knowledge!This is the root of everything, if we in the country about the technology of cryptography actively talked, many would have been in the course,and we have on the contrary silent,but only there the state, we will plant you awake cue to use,and in other developed countries about bitcoin children in schools said, that's the level of development

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: