Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

People dont believe in crypto because people think the cryptocurrency is not real and full of bad things happen in the cryptocurrency world like drugs and terrorism. So we need to spread positive things around this forum so the cryptocurrency vibe will be hype again and get a lot of demand on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aonfons

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:03:53 AM

First of all, some countries are still not legally clear for crypto. Even the US and China are forbidden. Also due to the fact that most of the blockchain applications are in the development stage.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
They have their own reasons, they consider bitcoin and other crypto just a bubble. One reason is that. I once asked some friends why they are so afraid of crypto. And I get an answer that can be said very in pity. They said they were afraid of losing their money and when they were also afraid to deal with the government. Some people will never know the potential of crypto. Well, I strongly agree that crypto has such a real potential in the future.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

I fully agree. But the truth is that this information is still not reaching the bigger population of the world. Cryptocurrency remains a vague concept to a lot of people, if indeed they have heard of it. Yes, it is gradually reaching them though. The potential is there. So it is just a matter of time before the whole world will finally hear of it and adopt it. Even those who are not convinced will finally be shifting views in due time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:19:49 AM

I agree with you. There are many people who do not trust Crypto because they fear the volatility of the Crypto market. They believe that unstable things will disappear in the future. So many are afraid of Crypto and do not want to invest in this market. Whatever, we can still make a lot of money from this market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

Most people in the world are happy with things they learn in school or with things they hear on TV.  Apart from these, they don't have the want to learn something extraordinary about technology with their own efforts.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

They dnt believe in cyrpto for so many reasons, Not all the people has the same thinking like us, they have no knowledge about the background of it.. most if the time, they always think that crypto will lead you into scam, Fraud activities. they always think the negative thoughts about crypto but they didnt know that it will helps a lot to other people.

Mostly people don't believe in crypto because of scam. Some people have bad influence because they were believe of what they are seeing in the news or the negative influence of the media. So we cannot blame people it they don't believe in crypto.
Caturz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

I think many people do not choose crypto project. therefore I do not believe that crypto can be for the future.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

many people who do not believe because the crypto currency has a risk in a large enough investment only investors who believe that the future cryptocurrency will experience a considerable development because the pioneer currency of the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

Of the many communities that exist in this crypto, it still leaves a lot of people who do not believe in crypto. For me, it is a natural thing, because we are all here also started from unbelief before we can get real results maybe we can not believe. I understand for those who do not believe in crypto because maybe they do not want to learn more about crypto and they have no interest in finding out so they will not understand about crypto, its usefulness, and its benefits.
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

I think those who don't believe in crypto are people who don't understand about the benefits when we join the crypto. Maybe for them crypto will only harm them because they have not understood about crypto.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

most likely this is due to the fact that people do not want and can not believe that they can not touch with their hands
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

Someone does not trust crypto because the person is not participating in this forum, and it seems that the person is seeing lies about crypto,
Of course this is something reasonable if there are people who do not know about crypto because they do not know what it is crypto, like me before, before participating in this forum I also do not believe, but after 1 year following crypto I know about investment and also can be part of crypto.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

I think why the people dont believe in  crypto because they dont know knowledge about crypto currency.
istklin

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

People don't believe in crypto because they don't understand the benefits of this technology. As information about blockchain technology and the potential of cryptocurrency projects spreads, more and more people will change their opinion to positive.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

For those who don't believe in cryptocurrency dont push them or force them to accept and believe in crypto instead don't mind them. We have different beliefs and understanding I think the reason why they don't believe is they don't understand tha real purpose and benefits of crypto. And also they don't believe because they don't see or experience how crypto is beneficial. Once they see the true crypto is they will change their mind.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

I think most of the people who doesn't believe cryptocurrency is the people who are afraid to take risk. Cryptocurrency in the present day is fully secured. Many security breaches issue which has alarm the whole world.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

I think the biggest reason is that people have very less knowledge about crypto currencies and see them as a fraud. we need to educate people and they should learn about technology.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

Many consider Cryptocurrency a digital currency whose value of value goes up and down significantly.
This makes many people doubt about Cryptocurrency.
Too risky to use Cryptocurrency as the daily currency.
Perhaps if the government supports Cryptocurrency and all countries legalizing the use of Cryptocurrency will make many people confident about Cryptocurrency.
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

There is a considerable measure of explanations behind that. Much the same as individuals are as yet feeling question about that, absence of learning about instruction of cryptographic money. That is the fundamental motivation behind why those are still not put stock in the crypto. Be that as it may, the dominant part of brokers even IMF has thought about crypto as genuine contender to the financiers. Before long an ever increasing number of individuals will think about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: