Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

I think there are some factors people do not believe in crypto, maybe they do not understand the basic about the world of crypto and also they think the world of crypto is just a scam and afraid to dive invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:05:34 AM

because many investor still have lack knowledge about crypto, or they didn't trust/believe that crypto isn't safe and promising. usually this happen on third world country
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:29:36 AM

i think it would be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency rather than don't believe in cryptocurrency. peoples know very well the risk to invest in cryptocurrency as long as they know many scammers around which irresponsibly can take some advantages from other users. i still believe that cryptocurrency has more brighter future than other currencies, we are growing rapidly and developing every possibilities in cryptocurrency. i hope someday peoples and investors are used to invest with cryptocurrency without worry anymore.

Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

Of course we can not make everybody believe in crypto, and the main factor that makes this is because there are still many crypto banned countries because they think crypto is a fiat threat.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Everybody who invests for the fastest profits, maybe they do not know crypto well and when the market drops long term, it causes them psychological fear.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

probably because of the current market situation, the prices of almost all the coins on the market are unstable and uncertain, and are now experiencing significant price reductions again, I guess that is the reason why many people do not believe in crypto anymore especially the investors, who may think that crypto will die and be a part of history, but after I read a story from the forum and my friends who already understand about the world of crypto, the market will recover by the end of this year, but it is just a prediction
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

I think if People do not believe in cryptocurrency, because they have little knowledge. They are afraid. And they are too lazy to get rid of their fear of crypto. Information needs to be found, and this takes time and energy. But I am sure if cryptocurrency will be more popular.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

I think that disbelief is very natural, a person who does not believe in crypto means he is a person who does not keep up with technological developments. I believe that the future is a digital future where all transactions will be digitally and the world will inevitably follow this development.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:56:46 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Well there could be many reasons for that, security for example, people are scared they might lose their investment in the cryptomarket in an instant. they are still new to this technology and have less knowledge about it.Still, Crypto is not yet known in my country so it is now less known. nevertheless I still believe in crypto. for they have big potential in the future.
hung.pham100

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

People don't believe in crypto because they don't know that there is crypto. People don't believe crypto because they had bad experienced with crypto. People believe in crypto because they know it and already had good earnings from crypto.
GriTBitS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“A decentralized registry for unique assets”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Well there could be many reasons for that, security for example, people are scared they might lose their investment in the cryptomarket in an instant. they are still new to this technology and have less knowledge about it.Still, Crypto is not yet known in my country so it is now less known. nevertheless I still believe in crypto. for they have big potential in the future.
A lot of people afraid to lose their money, some have already lost their savings, because they thought that everything here is easily given, but we know that this is not so. You need to have a strategy and read a lot of information to make the right action that will bring profit.

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I think the first impression of people is very important.
First of all, the state prohibits cryptocurrency.
The information news that everyone gets is not allowed to buy cryptocurrency or the information on the network is negative. The second is to invest money to buy non-existent currency is a very horrible thing, so people do not believe.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

A lot of people afraid to lose their money, some have already lost their savings, because they thought that everything here is easily given, but we know that this is not so. You need to have a strategy and read a lot of information to make the right action that will bring profit.

Beside in losing there money, there is no guarantee that your capital will get x10 or below x5 it only matters in on Coin they want invested. Beside fluctuation is always part of the daily market value. Otherwise, what it thinks to other is that acceptance of the country is hard to define.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

I think most people don't believe in encryption because they don't know enough about crytocurrency. I didn't believe it at first, but when I fully understood it, I found that I completely fell in love with it.
stickkelsey

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Many people do not trust crypto due to lack of the knowledge. But things may change soonest as many establishments are unfolding their crypto support campaigns.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

A few reasons I think the main one is they don't understand the tech behind it and just look at the price.
mithuz

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

The simple answer is, they don't know what crypto really mean else they're close-minded people.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

The statistics are very terrible! I hope that people will very soon realize that we need a new model of fundraising that will very seriously show the intentions of people and people will also be responsible for what they are doing.
Jianailiang

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

In such a bear market, when you invest, you have a 90% chance of losing money, so this is one of the reasons people don't trust encryption. This is not an easy field to learn.
evescrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Most people who don't believe in crypto are just not knowledgeable about how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: