Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
januri

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David bente

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:29:27 AM

I have a friend who is convinced that a cryptocurrency is a fraud. The explanation of what a blockchain is and the possible applications of this, did not help. Until crypto ceases to be a bubble, many will think so.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

People don't believe in crypto because the first thing that comes in their mind when they heard crypto a  scam. They have a negative thoughts about it, maybe it is because of lack of knowledge or maybe they had a bad experience in using a cryptocurrency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

The features of digital money have made this market a powerful attraction to the community. But constant and constant fluctuations are the key to many people not believing in the code. In addition, cryptography is used for illegal purposes, so many fraudulent projects can easily be released to the public ... making encryption unfeasible. But in the foreseeable future, governments and the cryptanalysts themselves will have more innovation to assert to the community that digital finance is the future of humanity.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Many people I know are stauch believer in cryptocurrency and it's potential! For those that do not believe in cryptocurrency, that may be as a result of not getting involve in cryptocurrency! When people solely rely on other people to do things for them, they will continuously miss out on goldmine they should have discovered for themselves!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
inviser93

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies as well as the process of their manufacture simply do not fit into the mind of the majority, because they have never seen this before and do not understand the laws that it works for. Hence the suspicion and rejection that fuel the constant rumors that the crypto bubble will soon burst... Cry
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

People don't believe in crypto because they don't know that there is crypto. People don't believe crypto because they had bad experienced with crypto. People believe in crypto because they know it and already had good earnings from crypto.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

it'll be a few more years before crypto takes hold in the market and until then it will be treated with caution
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

Some people who do not believe crypto are the ones who has no knowledge about cryptocurrency. Those people who don't believe crypto is a result of not getting involved  in it. People think of it as scams, which is not.
iqkgeh

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

I think the current price is not very good. It may continue to fall until August. So I am now waiting and watching. People don't believe the reason for cryptocurrency. I think it's caused by bad market conditions.
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

yeah crypto is the highest fiat money that you can earn in online. But people whom not support to it or they just dont like to work in. Because they dont know what is the behind of that cryptocurrency. And they like to work of there regular job.
Working in cryptocurrency is no different from working on freelancing. Where you can also work as an advertising Manager and promote the product on different resources.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

Too many problems still. Too complicated to use, no way to reverse transactions etc,.
jacovlevivan91

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

I think it's a question of time. 20-30 years ago it was hard to believe that it's possible to chat with smb on the other side of Earth. Not many people believed Internet not to be a fraud
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

In my opinion it is all very simple, because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrency other than most uneducated people making it difficult to bring them into the crypto world, another thing that makes people unbelievable is social media, because of what they see and hear in the media their social is not recommended and they do not believe in cryptocurrency at this time.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

In my opinion it is all very simple, because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrency other than most uneducated people making it difficult to bring them into the crypto world, another thing that makes people unbelievable is social media, because of what they see and hear in the media their social is not recommended and they do not believe in cryptocurrency at this time.
to be honest, the first tine I heard about the cryptocurrency, I was full of doubt in my mind.because, you know it is really hard to trust like this time right. more people are doing bad activities in this kind of generation. but if we had a little knowledge or have a wide knowledge I am siree that we, people would not be afraid in cryptocurrency because we know what it is.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

when people face something unfamiliar, they will definetely be afraid of it. that`s why crypto doesnt attract them i think. the better for us:)

thomillllistic

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

There are different reasons, but I think that a big part of these people are very ignorance to technology in average. Not for everyone.it is easy to make a wallet and buy some tokens for an ICO as example.For people who do not believe in crypto is it that crypto needs to prove that it can be the payment solution of the future. With the growing market and interesting from people, is it very possible that in the next years more people will believe in it.
yen10

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

I think they are just afraid of something they don't fully understand. If they only know how crypto works and its potential, for sure they will all be excited to try it. Bad news, negative reviews, scams, and bad experiences also contributes to why people are afraid to try crypto. They are just skeptical about it. Given a proper knowledge about crypto will make them interested to it.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

I guess people which don't believe in crypto just knew nothing about crypto or heard something negative. They don't want learn more and find out what is it. But as crypto will spread the more and more people will believe in it. It just take more time.

boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

People don't believe in crypto because the first thing that comes in their mind when they heard crypto a  scam. They have a negative thoughts about it, maybe it is because of lack of knowledge or maybe they had a bad experience in using a cryptocurrency.

They always think that crypto is a scam because they rely only on the news on television. These people did not verify what is crypto. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves what is with the new technology why many people are hooked into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: