Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

there are many people who do not believe in crypto it is natural because they do not have much knowledge, understanding and experience. People are afraid with cryptographic currency. I firmly believe that cryptography should be the world's main currency in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:53:37 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?
Cryptocurrency is as yet another wonders that hasn't been completely embraced by an at this time there are still a considerable measure of vulnerabilities surroundings it with many individuals not willing to take their risks with it. The governments too has not been reasonable for it prompting wide incredulity in cryptocurrency.
New technologies take time to be adopted, at first the early adopters are criticized by their actions and other people think it is a fad, then more people begin to see the utility and adopt it, eventually enough people adopt the technology to the point that now those that have not done it are the weird ones, this happened with mobile phones, the internet and the same it is going to happen with bitcoin as well.
luutaek250

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

For people who do not believe in crypto is it that crypto needs to prove that it can be the payment solution
 of the future. just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency.
But the majority of bankers  has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers.
 With the growing market and interesting from people, is it very possible that in the next years
 more people will believe in it.   Wink Wink
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

there are many people who do not believe in crypto it is natural because they do not have much knowledge, understanding and experience. People are afraid with cryptographic currency. I firmly believe that cryptography should be the world's main currency in the future

yes, it depends on them, I think if they can open mind with the new technology then I think they will try to join in crypto and they will believe that with cryptocurrency, they can get another chance to make money. they still afraid of cryptocurrency and I think that they are curious about how people around them are making money from the cryptocurrency. I am sure that in the future after they can learn or read more news about cryptocurrency, they will open their mind and see that they have a good chance to join in cryptocurrency and they will try like what we did.
sparkling10

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

Because they can`t see crypto in their hands like cash Grin
People need simple new-era currency,and all crypto not so easy right now. When everybody can buy just a card(like credit card now) and use crypto, a lot of people start using coins.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is still a very new phenomena to most, Not all people are willing to ust adopt a new technology ust like that without a proven track record, it will therefore take quite some time for people to believe in Crypto completely, which is an advantage to early adopters by the way. The government activities has not been favourable to cryptos too, most governments have actively spoken against crypto, creating an uncertain environment and dout among the potential investors and adopter

Bitcoin to the moon
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

My opinion is not believed in the crypt by those who do not know anything about it and do not believe in the future of virtual money, our people are very down-to-earth in this regard, that's why they are afraid of the crypto-currency system.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

It can't be helped because of continues issues related to cryptocurrency like increasing number of scams and failing ICO projects that affects the cryptocurrency industry in the eyes of the norm and prospecting investors. Since negative first impressions to cryptocurrency are normal I guess it is also normal to see these negative trends from people who don't actually know cryptocurrency.

malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

they do not believe in crypto because they may only hear a negative thing about crypto and they do not believe that bitcoin can provide a better life and they are afraid of losing their money

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
gulagguh

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

very unfortunate for those who do not believe in crypto, it could be because they do not want to find an explanation with the crypto world, nor can they feel unsuited or embarrassed to play on this crypto, if they know what we earn in this crypto of course they will join to this crypto spiritly
alexjc

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

People do not believe in the crypto, because there is a lot of very scam that inexperienced teams are doing. I now work with PriVCY, I believe that this is not a scam
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Because majority of them don't have enough knowledge about crytocurrency. They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. But if they learned what crypto is and how great it is, for sure they will prefer to use this as their future mode of payment.

I agree that people don't believe in cryptocurrency because of lack of knowledge. Someone has to have a full knowledge on something in order to trust that particular subject. I do believe that education is the best way to create a better understanding about cryptocurreny and in effect trust will be there.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

Yes i do agree that the potential of crypto is great, but still many people do not believe on it only because many people do not listen nor hear explanations because of lack of orientation about the crypto itself and the benefits of it to the people.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I have a friend who is convinced that a cryptocurrency is a fraud. The explanation of what a blockchain is and the possible applications of this, did not help. Until crypto ceases to be a bubble, many will think so.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Because they do not want to believe, the more you can not touch it, you can only see it in the electronic version, but what lies somewhere on the electronic purse that can not be removed here and now generates negative views ...
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

Yeah, we all everyone knows that bitcoin is and another cryptourrency are our future because with these we have lots of freedom to work and have lots of opportunities to work to make money easily and also we can grow own business with the help of the cryptocurrency easily .
But still here lots of people are not having a real and better understanding about the cryptourrency and probably they didn't made any profit from the cryptourrency , so they are thinking that Cryptourrency are just useless and garbage for them and they don't want such things in Thier life and also I can see that news media is spreading lots of Negative news about the bitcoin which is really a stupid thing that they are doing .
In my opinion we should make a better community a person should lead the cryptocurrency in his country and explain it publicly that what is cryptourrency in actual and how it is better then normal fiat money system .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Many people that have heard something about cryptocurrency and they do not know much about it. They don't want to read and learn more, people are lazy))
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

all new scares! people just don't understand what cryptography is? especially when bitcoin jumps back here there is a General picture of fraud. units understand that cryptography is the future, and I am among them! Wink
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

because many lay people do not know what it is cryptocoin and they think very unreasonable if a can become money in the real world.they need science and time to know what is cryptocoin .. new from there they will believe about world cryptocoin

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

This are the reasons why:
They afraid to loose money because they have enough knowledge regarding on crypto currency.
They scam when they invest in ICO and afraid to invest gain.
They don't have interest in crypto currency because they are contented on what they have.
They put on their mind that crypto is scam and never wanted to take a risk for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: