Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people don’t believe in crypto?  (Read 2506 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

In my opinion people don't believe on crypto currency because they don't know how it used and many newbie try to join in crypto and invest and turn into scam. That's why they don't believe it again.
I think not because they can not use crypto, but they assume that the use of crypto is useless because they are still comfortable with cash or credit card transactions or using bank services, so they do not feel the added value of crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

Everything is simple - HE IS NOT STABLE. Why for example the Soviet Union was one of the superpowers, because it was hard as a hammer and sharp as a sickle. And the world of crypto currency is jumping in here and people do not want to risk hard-earned money

Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:49:39 AM

Because they are fraid. They are afraid of losing a lot. But I think that the future is crypto.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

because the rules of every country there are assuming there is also a legal crypto that allows him ... because it is considered legal that is less people's confidence about crypto .. if I agree with you about the currency crypto in the future and the potential in crypto very large depending on be alone if you can use crypto

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Haytim

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

because they are afraid. Unhealthy ups and downs in the market are affecting people negatively. But there are also innovative, promising formations of the crypto world. Invested coins are very important. it can drag it to the bottom, it can also summit.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Hey guys, why do you think people don’t believe in crypto? The potential of crypto is great. Moreover crypto is the currency of the future! Do you agree?

In my opinion, as most people do not have any knowledge or belief about Cryptocurrency. They are also afraid of fraud. Because they already have negative thoughts about the digital currency first. If the beginning of them know the information or understand they will participate because I think it will also benefit them because crypto has proven if they are the solution of the payment for the future and data storage and services.

zhagedus

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

We have different types of people across the globe, some are positive why others negative about anything new. Believing on crypto or not depend largely on an individual understanding of the world cryptocurrency. There are those who believe that crypto is a ponzi scheme why others sees it as a means to earn from a digital world. My first time to understand the world crypto was from a friend who told me how it has help his colleague, that, he will also venture into it, seeing him succeeding make me to clear my doubt about cyrpto, as i look at it as a means to earn extra income away from office...
raullemos26

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

majority of them don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency. They are scared that it's only a digital money and you have no physical money holding like those fiat money. I did further research to educate my self and learned more about it. Cryptocurrency will be the next best thing or solution for data storage and services.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

well, people do not believe in the product of the crypto currency because it can not be touched ) because of this they do not believe

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

in my opinion, peopel just do not know much about cryptocurrncy and that isbwhy they hate it and  that is why they are afraid of it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

well, people do not believe in the product of the crypto currency because it can not be touched ) because of this they do not believe
people lack of knowledge, they thinknit is just another modern trigpfle which will soon cease tonexsist leaving a lot of people without their money

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

it's because people tend to got scam whenever they invest their money, that's why they also don't believe in crypto, which is a very bad mvoe, crypto is a real deal, you really can earn so much money through cryptocurrencies
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

Most people do not believe in the crypto currency because they are afraid to take something new, also when the market is so high volatile !

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
They did not believe that they can earn easily with cryptocurrency. And they only think thay they are being scammed in here because it is stated in the news but that is not actually true. Ive experienced it by myself. I earn in here by joinin particylar signature bounty campaign.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:33:56 PM

I highly agree with you but what do you expect, people have right to their own opinions  so leave them to it
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

There is a lot of reasons for that. Just like people are still feeling doubt about that, lack of knowledge about education of cryptocurrency. That's the main reason why those are still not believe in the crypto. But the majority of bankers even IMF has considered crypto as serious competitor to the bankers. Soon more and more people will know about that
They did not believe that they can earn easily with cryptocurrency. And they only think thay they are being scammed in here because it is stated in the news but that is not actually true. Ive experienced it by myself. I earn in here by joinin particylar signature bounty campaign.
I agree with you. those who do not trust crypto are those that tend to just think one side only that is losses that can occur. even every job there is a profit and loss statement. but they are too redundant in the see crypto in terms of negative. without want to weigh back that crypto has a lot of positive things that are very useful, and bring great profits.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

People like to not believe in everything new and to protect the old. Once upon a time, scientific conferences around the world criticized cars and painted the advantages of horses. The same thing in my opinion says, for example, Buffett, when he describes the advantages of fiat money.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:15 PM

People have become accustomed to fiat for hundreds of years of its existence. Even the transition to plastic cards is not easy for many. And crypto is fundamentally different from all that most people knew about money. I think the trust will come with time.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I think there are so many reasons make people don't believe in cryptocurrency. For example, you're going to explore about cryptocurrency but there are so many guys tell you that you shouldn't cause cryptocurrency is really terrible and you can lose all your money because of investing in cryptocurrency,....I think so many guys affected by this way and some other don't believe in cryptocurrency just because they lost their money by investing in cryptocurrency wrong way Wink

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

People still doesn't believe in bitcoin although it is famous because they still doubt the capability of it. Lacking of knowledge about the cryptocurrency such as bitcoin is also a reason. The bad news and opinion regarding to this is another cause why they don't believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: