Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

i think it's all good blockchains from top50. Because most of them have good potential and it's infustructure projects. And other projects can be build on top of them. For example ETH, EOS, NEO, NEM, Stellar, ICON

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

for myself I hold on to Ethereum which I have because it is likely that if it retains the long term the price can return to normal as last year's price.
aicel

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

One of the best coin I know for long term investment is ethereum. Though its price today is low it could be good for investing because it can become profitable in future. I
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

for myself I hold on to Ethereum which I have because it is likely that if it retains the long term the price can return to normal as last year's price.
in altcoin so far the good alcoin to hold for along term is ethereum because now a days ethereum is one of the best altcoin now even ethereum are most like bitcoin but i think still bitcoin is the best for holding because bitcoin is the right choice many people wanted to invest in bitcoin because on the good market and its potential.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:00:49 AM

I think that ethereum is very potential to be a long-term investment coin. This ethereum is very potential because ethereum is almost perfect as a crypto currency coin. Ethereum has all the hallmarks of blockchain technology so it's no wonder that more ICOs are using ethereum as their blockchain partners. I am convinced that with the technological capabilities possessed by ethereum, more people will choose their choice in ethereum.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

The easiest and probably most reliable choice is ethereum, it will always be around and its usefulness is always on the increase as there is going to be even more smart contracts in the future
Jihuny23

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:06:56 AM

Ripple. Ripple is very potential to become one of the long-term potential coins. Especially for those who have high cross-country trading hours. Ripple becomes an option because it is able to perform many transactions at once in just a few minutes. This certainly makes its users efficient. The block size of the ripple is also very large so the ripple remains stable when hard fork occurs. This is what makes ripple fit to hold in the long run.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

If you are looking for altcoins for long-term investments, then the altcoin in the top coinmarketcap can be your choice, i also have some altcoin like ethereum, cardano, eos, and neo.

Yeah, that is correct all those mention above coins are one of the top coin list in coinmarketcap. They are most profitable and promising altcoin for long term investments for few years.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
At present, it is hard for us to make such choice because there are more and more scams in the market. But I still think eth and btc are good choice for us to make more profit in long term holding. But in fact in term of high profit, eth may be bettter ofr us. So I have buy in some long time ago to hold for long term. And I will continue to hold them  for another long term.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

Ziliqa is High tech coin and ETH killer coin , its very best to keep  longer time.I personally hold lot  of coins of ziliqa.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
shinyaureo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

I think you should definitely aim for NEO, cardano, ripple, tron, EOS and ethereum, especially NEO, it has a lot of back up at the moment and a really good platform which can be a replacement for the one from ethereum.
seanjoseph

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

for me, good altcoins to Hold for long term is Etherium.
investing in ETH for longterm will gain you more profit.
this is the right time to buy ETH because the price in the market is low.
Many ICO use ETH in their project. that's why ETH become popular right now.
i believe in a several years later the price will increasing because of ETH popularity.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

The good ones would be the ones that have the most investors and the best products so in that vein you would be looking at coins like ethereum, monero and neo. These altcoins are the ones that have carved a niche out for themselves in the market, there are a lot of people that are supporting the coin which would make sure that it does well in the long run.

rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
I will suggest you invest in ethereum as the most potential, NEO, EOS, litecoin, ripple, waves. These are very potential and good altcoin and they are also good coin for hold on long term. They have good technology and management team that support the system.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Maybe it's good if it's like that because surely all Altcoins have a development team that doesn't want the coin to sink in the market.

After the renewal and the usual event, Altcoins immediately rose in price and it made you profitable.
provide_life

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

Almost any cryptocurrency from the top 50 is suitable for long-term investment, this does not apply to Ripple because this cryptocurrency does not inspire a lot of trust.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

I think most of the suggestion failed so far. Of course suggestions for long term but these times show what projects can move independently and have strong hands.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I look for the long-term vision, viability and validity of projects especially in the financial blockchain area transforming global finance, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
CRYPTOTEMAN

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

I'm still inclined that it's Bitcoin, while I do not see worthy competitors in the market for it not in stability, not in the rate of return of positions.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

I look for the long-term vision, viability and validity of projects especially in the financial blockchain area transforming global finance, and I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!

I agree with you that Stellar looks like a promising coin worth investing for the future but at the same time lets not forget ETH as the second best coin on the market to invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: