Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:46:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

ETH is very suitable for this aim. It is stable and reliable altcoin so you could be calm holding it. It’s price will rise and your earning will rise as well.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

i suggest to you to invest in bitcoin if you want long term hold and secondly if you want only altcoins for investment ethereum is the best for you.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

ETH is very suitable for this aim. It is stable and reliable altcoin so you could be calm holding it. It’s price will rise and your earning will rise as well.
ETH is the best long term investment I have. If you do not have a lot of investment issues, keeping ETH will be a wise choice as I predict that in the next 10 years the ETH price will probably increase dramatically as demand for Cryptocurrency investment will increase and many will choose this market as a safe haven. I still believe that the ETH price can reach $ 100,000 in the next 10 years because I am a long-term investor and I trust the ETH team.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
In this current situation of the market choosing altcoin to hold for long term is hard to decide because of the bearish market. But ethereum is the safest investment you can rely on and best for long term investment especially in this market crisis, the stability of ethereum make you feel comfortable with your investment. I think ethereum will be more promising this year, i dont recommend it but you must check this out before you consider some other alts in the market.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

The fact that a coin is good does not mean it won't go down when crypto market is down especially if technology upon which such coin is built is linked with Ethereum or any other. In such case, fluctuations in Ethereum price also affects such coin.
Proper research is important before holding any coin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
choose a coin that has a long-term and proven like ethereum, this avoids you of doubt and surely you can feel secure against this ethereum coin. so I think do not be afraid to choose a long term altcoin.
I am sure that etherium also the best choice to make money in long term so i would not doubt with etherium.
The other coin is also bch. Bch has very big community and they are to support bch to be more valuable. Hold both two and other coin like Neo toom
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

I will go on some privacy coins out there, I read somewhere that privacy coins will have a good effect for this 2018 and im hoping for that, Also I watched someone big person spoke that 2018 is for the privacy coins.
Kriptonec

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

Now is the best time to keep Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, NEM, EOS, Ontology, in the future their growth is inevitable.
24hexchange

Activity: 91

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

EOS and ETH are the most suitable alternative cryptocurrency for this aim I think. They are stable and increasing so losses are too small including probable risks.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

some of the potential altcoins to hold for the long-term are Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins have potential coins for growth and long term hold
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Try to see EOS, DOGE, AURA and XMR, currently, the price is down, but this is an opportunity for us to buy it as a long-term investment. With a cheap price then you can buy as much as possible, and there is a possibility that the price will be stable again. If prices rise then you can get a lot of profits, and certainly, your capital will increase.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

For long-term trading, it is better to buy the top coin. For example ada, xlm, xvg, eos, neo. If you buy a long shitcoin you can lose money, and the top coin sooner or later will grow.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
GoldenView

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

As a friendly advice, Take top 10 coin list from coinmarketcap and then collect or buy, finally keep those altcoin to your cold wallet or safe wallet. Wait until your hope or price up. It can take upto 6 month. Depend on duration, it is short-term, mod-term and long-term.

Work For Better
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

NEM is a unique platform for launching applications on the blockroom. NEM has already created hundreds of functioning applications. To develop applications that run on the blockroom, more and more companies are choosing NEM. In particular, the largest world companies work with the site.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:28 PM

For long-term trading, it is better to buy the top coin. For example ada, xlm, xvg, eos, neo. If you buy a long shitcoin you can lose money, and the top coin sooner or later will grow.

You should still watch out for promising coins entering the market newly. It is a rather safe strategy to keep the top 10, but we all know it's worth to screen the market for another huge pick. Perhaps it is even BTC if it goes another 50x from here.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:24:39 PM

There are quiet a few very good altcoins around, I was a full supporter of VEN but since some actions around mainnet I sold all my VEN, however I think on longterm this project is going to be a very succesfull project due to the good team and solid partnerships.
I also believe WANchain will be one of the top coins in the future, marketcap is relative low for such a project, only waiting for BTC to be stable and WAN is going to fly.

funtistar

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

to me, the best coins for the long run are: MNX,BTC, ETH
Kirat9877

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

COS , Litecoin and Nuls are good for long time investment or for holding
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

if I think ACDC is a good altcoin and will give big investors a profit to be a long-term investment.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

first check the altcoin that you are going to invest if you are still in doubt about your decision to invest in a trusted altcoin that is ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: