Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:54:44 PM

At the moment market is very unstable so everybody can buy any token because it is a better time to buy token. If you want to hold altcoin for a long time so you can buy TBL, DAGT, ETC, Ripple, Waves and INV all are very good coin for long time hold. Now market is not pump very faster so if you buy token so must hold it for a long time otherwise you can’t make a good profit.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies are good for long-term investments. which are included in the TOP 10 cryptocurrencies. Necessarily in this list will be Bitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple,EOS,Litecoin,Monero,DigitalCash and others..

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies are good for long-term investments. which are included in the TOP 10 cryptocurrencies. Necessarily in this list will be Bitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple,EOS,Litecoin,Monero,DigitalCash and others..
Your lists are good for long term which you include bitcoin, and eth and other altcoin. Good for long term those are top coins whereas we can earn profit once price increase. Invest only once you are sure in crypto to hold the coins.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

I think altcoin to hold long term is Ethereum, EOS, NEO. These are altcoin with solid foundation. The price of these coins is high. It has great potential for development. There are many people investing in this altcoin. In the future they can replace bitcoin. So buy and store these coins right now. It will bring you tremendous success.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

My coin in my bag right now and i am planning to hold for long is ICX and Elastos. ICX is korean ethereum and we already know south korea is one largest country in cryptocurrency transaction.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:48:20 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

My coin in my bag right now and i am planning to hold for long is ICX and Elastos. ICX is korean ethereum and we already know south korea is one largest country in cryptocurrency transaction.
I strongly recommend to use the Ethereum which are able to make more profits.
 as with the progress of the coins that are capable of making it to the main coin. In addition to Ethereum is already a typical coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Many people say that long-term investment is very profitable. indeed the market is in a bad condition, many coin coins fall, but don't worry because the market will not be forever like this. Future markets will rise and grow better, especially the coins you have have great potential that I believe will benefit. but holding the long term requires patience, you have to be patient to get a bigger profit.
hermesesus

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

I am personally interested in XSN Stakenet.
It's a PoS + Masternode coin with huge potential, yet little known and underestimated: it's currently cheap, around 2000 sat.

What I like is that they are really bringing innovations.
For example, thanks to Trustless PoS (TPoS) you can stake your XSN coins on a cold wallet. This feature, called cold staking, is already available. Some hardware wallets like Ledger and Xeeda already announced they will include XSN very soon.

They were the first PoS coin with masternodes to implement SegWit, Lightning Network and Atomic Swaps.

They're developing Cross Chain PoS which means you can stake XSN but be rewarded in another Bitcoin Core based coin.
They're also developing a Decentralized Exchange (DEX) run entirely by masternodes.

This is one of the projects to follow closely for the next years.

Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:37:49 PM

Stakenet $XSN. If you have this coin you will not regret..
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

my advice is that you better invest in BTC if for the long term, because BTC will continue to survive and certainly the price will continue to increase, besides that I am sure that in the future BTC Dominance will increase by 60%-80%, because now BTC Dominance is 54.0%, that means 54.0% of the market volume in the cryptocurrency is on BTC so you won't have trouble selling or buying BTC when you want to buy or sell it.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:01:11 AM

To find a good Altcoin invested long term is the altcoin that you find out about this development because you can find out how good to invest in the long term. But I chose to invest Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:07:25 AM

if I personally advise you to invest in altcoin :
1. Stellar (XLM)
2. Ripple (XRP)
3. IOTA
because this altcoin has a very good project and surely many people will invest there and make the price increase then it will definitely give you a big profits.

D_unch

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

1. Monero $XMR, because privacy is important and Monero is the best privacy coin available

2. Stakenet $XSN, because is way way undervalued, not being in any big exchange or any asian one; lots of innovative solutions (TPOS, masternode as a service) and many more in store. Top50 coins currently out of the top 300

3. Expanse $EXP, another undervalued coin, hit hard by the Poloniex delisting, solid team worth following
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

The coins that are excellent for storing for long term are Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These are the best ones to invest in right now and you must not worry at all. Keep investing in them and you shall see good results.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

In my opinion, for long-term investment in cryptography, it is best to use altcoins, which cost less than one US dollar. These are interesting coins for earnings. Profit will be unexpected and pleasant.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:11:37 AM

I believe that now is a great time to invest in the purchase of reliable coins, while prices remain very cheap. My favorite solutions for promising long-term investments are now becoming BTC, Ethereum, Ripple, Neo and Waves, starting next year they will gradually become more expensive.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:21:03 AM

In my opinion, the only thing worth holding for a long time is bitcoin. Even the first few altcoins I think are not suitable for long-term preservation!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

I think the good altcoins to hold for long term are eth, xrp and bch because all of these are on the top of altcoins and these altcoins have a enough potentials that can lead to a nice future, these altcoins will surely pump when the crypto market is recovered from low values.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

In my wallet, i am holding ETH and EOS. This is two altcoin i think is one of the best altcoins for holding. Although ETH price drop, i still believe in ETH and wait for POS. Many people also believe in EOS and EOS was expected to become Ethereum 2.0. That why i am holding them.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

In my opinion the very best option for investment in Altcoin is only Ripple because it has some unique features and that’s why more and more people are investing in Ripple. The price is less than $1 and it is hoped that it will grow with the passage of time. We should be patient and cool while holding this coins for long time and don’t be panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: