Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3436 times)
BitcoTK (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
Hi friends, the top coins are still the main choice to hold.
but if you want more profit, I think ICO can be an alternative. A good ICO will promise a good future. has been proven in recent years, if we invest in coins when ICO we can get more profit.
but remain cautious at the dubious ICO. because it can make us disappointed if one chose it.
One of the good ICO I think is Triwer. you can learn more about this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJijMLAx-8
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:55:44 AM

I think Ethereum is best for the long term, because every day more and more demand or more investors who want to hold Ethereum. I myself am very sure Ethereum will be good in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:55:52 AM

choose a coin that has a long-term and proven like ethereum, this avoids you of doubt and surely you can feel secure against this ethereum coin. so I think do not be afraid to choose a long term altcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

I think the coins that are perfect for long-term investments are:
1.Ethereun
2.Neo
3.Monero
4.Litecoin
5.EOS
choose altcoin which is ranked top 10-15 in coin market cap.
ApeX ALI

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Best Alt-Coins for long term hold :-

1- Sirin
2- Aphelion
3- Nuls
4- Debitium
5- Litecoin
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

I believe PUNDI X will be one of the best projects to hold for the next two to three years as it is very near in fulfilling the first orders of its XPOS machines. They have already got 26.5k in corporate orders and we are not even in quarter 3 of 2018. They were hoping to roll out 100k units within three years but I see them doing this much sooner and with more on the way. Right now it is still a very good entry point to make the big gains and also they are airdropping us free tokens every month for the next 2.6 years. Anyone entering PUNDI X now will gain good roi in the future in a solid project.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:55 AM

I believe PUNDI X will be one of the best projects to hold for the next two to three years as it is very near in fulfilling the first orders of its XPOS machines. They have already got 26.5k in corporate orders and we are not even in quarter 3 of 2018. They were hoping to roll out 100k units within three years but I see them doing this much sooner and with more on the way. Right now it is still a very good entry point to make the big gains and also they are airdropping us free tokens every month for the next 2.6 years. Anyone entering PUNDI X now will gain good roi in the future in a solid project.

I fully agree with you. You are absolutely right. The Pundi X pos will come to many good places in the world. The price will rise at the same rate. Right now, even in the first 40. There are no obstacles for you not to enter the top 10.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
peter2928

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

I think the coins that are perfect for long-term investments are:
1.Ethereun
2.Cardano
3.Waves
4.ICON
5.EOS
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

maybe eth and btc very recommendation, and very good if hold long term. Cheesy

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

I personally think you can hold Babb(bax) tokens for a long term because they are building a blockchain for the unbanked people of the world. Right now they are going after a bank license to really start banking business on ground. This project has a great future. Check here: https://getbabb.com/
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

It’s better to invest on blockchain based project like IOST , Ada , trx, eos these project yet to release its mainnet once it releases then start to use this platform there will be huge price increase so it’s better to invest in this coin for long term.
ACHANCE

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

i think eos and ethereum good to hold long
i have both for long hold
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

You are not thinking about the market in right direction. Its actually in perfect condition mate and if you want to buy nice portfolio then this is the right time as all the crypto currencies are down in the value currently. You have to see it as investment opportunity and not the bad market fall. For now there re few selected coins who are performing well in the developing of their project like IOST, EOS, ADA, MONERO, ETH and SCL. This should be in your portfolio for all the good reason. These alts will surely be 5x in the coming years and if you are not in hurry then I would say hold them until next year too.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

If you going to hold for long terms then obviously watch out for the big project with real applications in the market. One of the project that I know doing everything seamlessly is REMME coin. Yes im working on their campaign and they have given me so much info about their project that I am being more and more coins of it as I keep getting sufficient funds to invest into them.

REMME coin is best suited for lone term as they have breakthrough's in the security system and they will be used by many giant exchanges soon thus giving more demand to them and leading to risen prices of REM coin. So do check that out.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

until now I still believe in altcoin ETH because there is not any altcoin other than eth interesting, and eth in my opinion very in trust for the holding
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

I fully agree with you. You are absolutely right. The Pundi X pos will come to many good places in the world. The price will rise at the same rate. Right now, even in the first 40. There are no obstacles for you not to enter the top 10.
EOS also includes a good coin to hold in the long run and able to become the mainstay coins in the future by holding it. therefore I decided to hold EOS in the long run with its potential as a coin that increased rapidly by holding it in the long run. besides that, I did prove to hold EOS in the short term, and the profit is quite big.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

It’s better to invest on blockchain based project like IOST , Ada , trx, eos these project yet to release its mainnet once it releases then start to use this platform there will be huge price increase so it’s better to invest in this coin for long term.
Yes I do agree these coins are having high potential in future. But also you can consider Neo with this because it’s works mg on pos concept holder will get free gas which worth good value . Also neo is having high potential for long term.

Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

Generally speaking, if the pursuit of low risk, then the Top10 altcoin is worth investment.
Because the altcoin of Top10 is generally recognized by people, it is worth holding for a long time.

seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

I really like the iota project, a coin for the Internet of things. I believe that the Internet of things market has great prospects. I bought Iota last year. I will keep Iota for at least two more years. I think it is a very profitable investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: