Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term?  (Read 3439 times)
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

good potential coins are still worth to hold for long term,you can invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and waves,these altcoins are worth holding for a long time
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

As it seems to me the most suitable coins for a long-term investment are Neo, Tron and Etherium!
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

I suggest you to pick Ethereum for more chance of success in terms of holding it for too long and to make it secure like other people did to make it better hodling. And also I think it is more establish unlike other currency that will make you lose some of your investments, just like some newborn Altcoins choose the right one.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
pealbow

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

My choice for long-term investments is ethereum, neo, vet.
Holding NEO or VET will get another coin.
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

1.) Neo
We've professed our love for Neo many times on this site and will continue to do so, with good reason. It's got to be one of the best long term altcoins in existence.
When NEO dropped from $50 to $17, we continued to hold, and we were vindicated when it nearly reached $200 last month. We don't think it's going to stop there either.
While many of you may feel that Neo is currently pretty expensive and you may have missed the boat on this one, we disagree. Neo has the potential to reach Ethereum's marketcap, and if you had the chance to pick Ethereum up at $150, you would have backed up the truck right? Neo could end up being the same situation.
Yes, it's not going to be the biggest gainer of 2018 (like it was in 2017), but we're looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Here's one thing we do want to say about Neo though:
Many people invest in Neo because they have convinced themselves that sooner or later the Chinese government is going to legalize ICOs again but only if Neo is the blockchain is used.
This theory just won't die. It's worse than thinking Jar Jar binks is a sith lord. He's not, he's just a lame ass character.
Neo's CoFounder Da HongFei himself has also denied this theory several times. One of the best examples is in this speech below:
The Neo project is much more than just trying to be Chinese ethereum and it's going to succeed regardless of what China does with ICO's. You shouldn't invest in it in the hope that this situation is going to change.
Neo is going to help create an entire smart economy , which is where they see the future of blockchain. You don't need ICOs to be legalized in China for this to happen.
Read those articles we linked earlier to understand this more.
2.) ICON
It's the Korean Ethereum! No wait, the Korean Neo! No wait..the Korean..Icon?
Icon is a project that has already experienced huge gains, but it's still got some way to go. Currently, it's not even traded on Korean exchanges, which is just nuts.
For those of you not familiar with Icon, here's the TL:DR:
Similar to Neo, or IBM's Hyperledger, Icon is designed to be a large scale ecosystem. Their vision is to allow many different private and public blockchains to work together, such as
universities, banks, hospitals, schools.
The idea is that they can all share information together via Icon and other partners like Wanchain.
The cool thing about this is that it
doesn't exactly rely on mass adoption of blockchain apps like other speculative plays in the space right now. Many private blockchains are already being developed by the types of institutions mentioned above, and Icon are just there to help connect them. The average person on the street doesn't even need to know what blockchain is.
So Icon itself will have a real world use case a lot sooner than some other projects in this largely speculative crypto world.
We don't really know whether people will start using dApps in every day life in the future, but what we do know is that as Blockchain itself develops, the projects which either add liquidity to crypto investing (exchanges etc), or add with interoperability (wanchain, icon,
loopring etc), or fintech projects in general, are the ones which should reach large scale usage first.
As such, Icon is likely to become a strong force in Korean blockchain over the long term, if not THE force. What they are trying to achieve is ambitious, but also makes a lot of sense. They have already secured some very good partnerships, both within Korea and within the crypto world.
There was a lot of hype (rightfully so) when Icon announced its partnership with Wanchain (who is also feature in this article) and AION. In addition, they are also partnered with a ton of other companies, look at this image from
Spec-rationality.com :
Going back to our earlier "Icon is the Korean {insert company here} " statement, if you really want to make a comparison, do it with IBM and their hyperledger project.
3.) Dragonchain
This one has come across our radar quite a few times and we were fortunate enough to finally take notice of it during a time it was at a very attractive price. We picked up a relatively heavy bag.
This is an interesting project that many people have tried comparing to Ethereum and Neo (sounds about right!), but actually is more a case of apples and oranges.
Dragon was originally developed by Disney as a business-focused blockchain. It is supposedly one of the most developer friendly blockchains out there. It should end up pretty popular with businesses too, because it allows you to use blockchain for data, while maintaining control of it. It also has a
server-less architecture, which is unique in blockchain to the best of our knowledge.
There are actually quite a few cool features in this project, but the most popular, and ones we're most excited about are the incubator, and the one-kyc-for-everything feature, meaning you only have to pass KYC once. There are also some interesting features which will help encourage people to HODL their DRGN tokens, such as the slumber score , which we'll talk about below.
As outlined in this blockonimi article , here are some use cases for Dragonchain:
Just a few outlined by the team include ticketing; voting systems; reporting and compliance in auditing; a payments platform; open-source software project governance; peer-to-peer financial derivatives, like futures and bonds; and pay-for-performance systems using smart contracts.
Slumber Score
As more projects and ICOs take place on the Dragon platform, different tiers will open up for DRGN token holders. By holding more DRGN for a longer period of time, you develop a slumber score. The higher your score, the higher tier you can access during a tokensale. For example, you might have access to a higher allocation, a higher bonus, or in some cases you might be the only tier eligible for participation.
Although DRGN tokens themselves won't be used to participate in Dragonchain ICOs, the slumber score benefits should strongly incentivize people to hold their tokens, which should drive buying pressure.
Here is a quick summary of Dragonchain benefits, taken from this Reddit thread :
Benefits of using Dragonchain:
It’s a hybrid system that lets a business (enterprise or startup) have its own chain and achieve enterprise consensus in stages all the way to one or more public blockchains (eg BTC or ETH).
Developers may code smart contracts in Java, Python, Node, or C#. Platforms projects always do extremely well in the long run, look at STRATIS, LISK, NEO, NEM, XLM, etc.
The architecture allows a project to control exposure of sensitive business data and smart contract logic.
It doesn’t require the use of a currency (full trust at first layer).
It can support multiple currencies on one chain.
A project can start without full knowledge of its economy and monetize activity or assets late in the process.
The commercial platform utilizes serverless architecture to enable simple and powerful scaling.
There will be an incubator and marketplace for new projects.
Entire team based in Seattle USA. Fortune 500 companies are more willing to invest in blockchain projects where they know it can’t be shut down on a whim by foreign government, e.g. NEO (China), etc and ability to get localized support if required since the team is USA based.
DRGN should have a pretty good 2018 ahead of it, and it's plausible that it hits milestones faster than some of the projects that went before it. However, it is still a pretty speculative play at this point, because unless more and more ICOs come out of the project, there's little reason to see the token growing in demand.
Who knows where it's going to end up pricewise, but at the current price we feel it's hard to resist.
4.) Wanchain
How could you talk about Icon without its possibly-even-more-hyped-up cousin Wanchain? The two projects are in the same category of projects, but are complementary to one another. As we mentioned above with Icon, Wanchain
works on interoperability , or to put it another way, the ability for different chains to work together and different projects to work across multiple blockchains.
This is going to be of huge value as blockchain develops, especially at an enterprise level.
What did this mean in layman's terms?
Using Wanchain, any institution or individual can set up their own virtual teller window and provide services such as loan origination, asset exchanges, credit payments and transaction settlements based on digital assets. To simplify things, Wanchain is a distributed super-financial market based on a blockchain.
If that still doesn't explain it for you (and you may have to read it several times), then watch this video:
Aside from the actual project, the tokenomics of Wan are great too. They didn't raise a huge amount of money and there has been a lot of hype building since the crowdsale in November. Yes, there will probably be
some people who want to dump as soon as the tokens are tradeable, since they've been had funds tied up a long time. However, there will be many more people who missed out altogether during ICO and are looking to pick them up once they finally hit exchanges. The buying demand will most likely far outweigh selling demand.
WAN has sure taken its sweet time getting its mainnet up and running, which has only stoked that enthusiasm and hype. With only $100m coins in circulation, that is a pretty good potential for growth, although we are not willing to speculate on its future price, you can compare the prices of similar projects and come to your own conclusions.
Nex
Nex hasn't actually launched or even announced details of its tokensale yet, but we're pretty sure it's going to do well. We aren't optimistic that you will be able to put a huge amount into the crowdsale though, because there will be such high demand, they'll probably issue small individual caps.
That doesn't really matter though, you can pick it up when it hits exchanges and still should see good gains. Of course, it's up to you to determine what price is attractive though.

jyotsna060278

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

I think Neo, Cardano, IOTA, VEN, EOS certainly the long-term coins for investment.  These coins have great potentials to easily give desirable returns in long-term.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

I think that Ethereum is the perfect coin for long-term investments.Because the demand for eth is increasing every day.This will be very useful for us in the future.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

My opinion has some similarities, for me there are not so many preferable long term coins but BTC, EOS and ETH make me sure that I will not lose spent money.
MoxnatyShmel

Activity: 1358
Merit: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

XRP, KMD, ZIL, BNB, HT

Also Hydrogen is looking good, may be it’s the next ripple. I bought some and hope it will rise.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

good potential coins are still worth to hold for long term,you can invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and waves,these altcoins are worth holding for a long time

Yes I suggest to focus on the top 10 trending altcoins like ETH, XRP, XLM, LTE, BCH these coins will rule the world in upcoming years as they are trending and slowly growing this coins are best for long term investment.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

Neo
Ethereum
Monero
Really good choices with a good number of investors and a strong community behind them. There are always people rooting for the coins to do well and for the long term they are the coins with the most potential to do best when the market starts to go into another bull. invest in these coins and you will not regret it.
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.

I really believe NEO for long term holdings. We saw neos potential in january bull run and i think neo will do way better than this in next bull market. So I am holding a bag of neo. You can buy that also now very cheap like 18 dollar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

If you really want investment in the long term, there is no confusion because we are in a bearish market and certainly very useful for all of us if we only want long-term investments and coins that we have to hold, of course we only need to take a few coins with The highest ranking today is the coin that we deserve to make a long-term investment because coins will continue to run and continue to be developed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

ripple. I still hold it and ethereum I still keep it when the price is down but I still believe the increase will occur so don't rush in selling when the price is low. be patient

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

It is better to hold in the long term hold are the ethereum, herocoin, monero, dash and bitcoincash as i've seen with these altcoins will probably make us more profitable in the future most of the investors are really like these kind of altcoins.

dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Many peoples say hold long term.But I can't think good coins for long term,Because this market is now very problemeble.What are the good Altcoins to HOLD Long term? Any suggestions? Thank You.
In the current market there is more than 1 altcoin , which you can plan to hold longterm , and that will give you great profit. Personally my favourite altcoins are ETH , NEO , ONT , POWR . And moreover when we will see upward trend on market again , you can get profit from any top 100 altcoins.

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:03:24 PM

In my opinion, the most reliable cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, It has already established itself in the cryptocurrency market, especially now there is a decrease in value, which is favorable for buying.

Most people's choice is Bitcoin, and it's a digression, while topic owners want to choose altcoins for long-term investment. But in my view, the most reasonable altcoins for long-term investment are ETH. Although the exchange rate has fallen sharply in 2018, ETH still stands at No. 2 after the BTC.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:37 PM
Merited by naughty1 (2)

I think ETH, NEO, EOS are the 3 best altcoin for you to invest long term. They have a solid base. These are the coins that many investors choose. In the future these coins can replace bitcoin.
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:46:22 AM

I suggest you to buy Etherium.
ETH is a good coin for long term investment.
and now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap.
i believe ETH have a bright future and the price will increasing again.
dravidadi

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:53:08 AM

As per me for longer investments we should cheese Ethereun, Neo, Litecoin EOS and Monero  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: