Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:49:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now?  (Read 1806 times)
Franky2tor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:22 PM

To my mind, the price will stay below 8k until the end of the month, I'm not so sure of bitcoin, because whales are ready to set the price anytime, even tomorrow could be BTC up 20% or it could be down 20%, frankly speaking, it is very difficult to guess

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

No, it is not. By seeing a little bit market pump, don't hope for the bull run every time. This year, we haven't seen the bull run yet after January, but sometimes crypto market pumped a little. But those were not the crypto bull run, so we need to patients more. We can see a good pump in October! So, I think we already discussed many times about bull run!
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:26:51 PM

Of course we want to see a green market everyday , but now we have a battle for 7320$ level , which is seems to be very important and we don't know who will . If price will surpass 7360 we can expect to see a real bull run for btc .
upperwonder

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:30:52 PM

I think that it's still early enough to talk about the bull run. While there are no signals and prerequisites for this. Now it is already good that the market has stabilized. But what is he preparing for, who will take him next, bulls or bears - this is a big question.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

Of course we want to see a green market everyday , but now we have a battle for 7320$ level , which is seems to be very important and we don't know who will . If price will surpass 7360 we can expect to see a real bull run for btc .

I hope this battle will be go over the 8000 USD and even more in the market. If you see the value goes dump means utilize in the same time and make your investment towards it buddy. So far we need to check the price news and adoption kind of news to understand what is gonna be next bro.

Please read these things I have shared it now. If you find the good changes in the price and other things utlize it make the money using investment on bitcoin and altcoins which is unstable always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
What happen in June that we think we are going to see a long term bull run is repeating itself again and I hope this time it will be very real.  We are at the time when hope is building up and except the little bad news we are having this days bitcoin should have be above $8,000.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

When prices start to rise slightly, this does not mean that the cycle is changing, as this situation is repeated many times. Of course, we must be positive and wait for the market to recover.

futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

When prices start to rise slightly, this does not mean that the cycle is changing, as this situation is repeated many times. Of course, we must be positive and wait for the market to recover.

Obsalyutno true.. How many times had she risen a little bit.. and no cycle was repeated (((it remains only to wait that this calm before the big Bang on the crypto market.. for a very long time all the accumulated.. should produce a boom in the market and everything will go to the moon for a short time
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

you need to be careful. maybe there's a correction that repeats 10 times. you don't have to move fast and panic.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

There is always hope for the bull run when the price is starting to rise  we always see and expect bullrun in the next days or months,I am also hoping for the continues recovery of the market price.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

No, it is not. By seeing a little bit market pump, don't hope for the bull run every time. This year, we haven't seen the bull run yet after January, but sometimes crypto market pumped a little. But those were not the crypto bull run, so we need to patients more. We can see a good pump in October! So, I think we already discussed many times about bull run!
why in October?
it's certainly good if it does!
now there are many predictions about stable growth starting next year, but these predictions are based on assumptions and on nothing more solid)
I still hope for a stable growth from the end of this year)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

you need to be careful. maybe there's a correction that repeats 10 times. you don't have to move fast and panic.

Yeah! thank you so much for the reminder. Will i think the market now is finally recovered after the dip deflation rate this is because bear month is finally getting closer which all our speculation for this year will be answered if the market is good or not.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
FactAlways

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

Bull run will start anytime, no one can predict, just be ready when it's comes don't do FOMO
diaeresiscrypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

Bull market starts immediately. Bitcoin and several altcoins are in the midst of long sleep for 3 months. And now the market looks green again. Even though it's still up and down, but I'm sure this is the beginning of the revival of the crypto market.
cryptoAB.me

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

There's nothing like any bull run for now the market has been on and off for months when the bull run finally come it will take everyone by surprise
Dm.Stepanoff

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

I am waiting green market from spring. It was hard summer. But I hope the autumn will be much productive for cryptocurrency.
people are waiting for a reversal from the beginning of the year and all from the beginning believed that in the spring it will be, then in the summer and now it's autumn. I have long ceased to believe or hope for an early reversal of the trend. but I'm sure that we will not always fall
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

I dont think that the slow movement upward in market is bull run. Infact there are no guarantee that bull run cna happen this year. Hopefully big investors invest again in crypto so that we see and experience again the bull run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

It's a trap dude.
I think we are still one month behind of bull run only if ETF say anything positive, otherwise, we will go through a tough time to recover the RED signals, but it will eventually come, so don't get panic. Good luck.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

no, currently the market is still not stable and the price of coins will continue to change, a few days ago the market has become green but now the market has become red again
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

Sadly, bitcoin has plummeted once again in just a matter of hours touching down 6,000$ mark again. It was just yesterday when we see a good price hike but all of a sudden, here we are again. A bleeding cryptomarket on display and is unknown when it will going to rise again. That's the reason why i don't trust so much green market these days because i feel that that the market is still in the trajectory of a bearish trend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: