Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now?  (Read 1806 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

This is the time bitcoin holders and other holders of altcoins because the market is now in greenish form, and the bull run is starting now  ,so it is the time now to move your tomens and coins in your wallet and make them do business in the trading sites and marketplace.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

Bull run has started a few days ago and will hit more this June.
Those who hold their tokens even at bear months will have the nice profit soon.
and those who bought more before will have the best.
seamukred

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

I believe that everything bad is already behind us. Now the price of bitcoin should surely rise. Many analysts also predict a rise in the price of bitcoin. I think that by the end of the summer the price of bitcoin will reach 12 thousand dollars.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

On the one hand, everyone is waiting for a frenzied market. But on the other hand December last year was very pumped. And this situation, which we have seen for six months, originates from December. People invested too much, and many were disappointed.
 If the green candle continues for some time, then we can talk about some kind of forecasts for the bull market.
Mostly when the market shows signs of improvement, people will start to be more optimistic and start investing in this market more and that process will repeatedly repeat when the market rises but if the market is not yet Stable, many will be skeptical and desperate as they fear losing their money. Personally I still believe June will be the uptrend of Cryptocurrency

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

the "money" is already scared off the altcoin market. what you see is the remaining bag holders and also the pumpers who are trading with each other. the bull run requires that "money" to come back and it won't come back that easily specially because more "money" is escaping the altcoin market thanks to all the pump and dumps which we are seeing the dump part of.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

dunno what happened but certainly a lot of expectations that the market will recover with we have loaded and can reach high prices. but to buy now I think too late because this increase certainly has made the price difference with some time ago. If it had to buy then it certainly should be careful too.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?

I think yes. The green market is a good sign. Let's wait for the good days to come back. Keep your faith in the future.
The crypto market has started turning into green since last few days and that this is a very good news for all those who were patient at time when things were not that much good as they can now see this thing that they will be able to make some good earning if they kept on doing the similar thing in the future.we just need to trust the crypto currencies and that we must keep our nerves in our control.
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will start to grow in price. I expect it to continue to fall.
Dreamer69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

It is unlikely that it will grow very quickly for a large amount,and this is a small splash, but no more.Judging by his schedule, everything happens quickly and rarely  Wink
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

crypto lenders are losing value in the recent times and the color of the graphics is red. today there have been positive developments and I hope this will be the beginning of the bull season.
iqahmed

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

In my opinion, this is not the beginning of a bull market.
This is just a big rally in a bear market, so we need to be cautious.
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

Now the sign of the bull market will be the growth of altkoins, not bitcoin! Bitcoin will run after the altoquines in the bull market! I think that we have not reached this point yet!

[
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

The greens that we are experiencing recently are not a full recovery green buddy. This is somewhat called the lower greens. I mean a form of green in the lower expected price. The true green will happen when we get closer to the all time high once again
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

I think we will see the market continue to fall. I don't believe the green market anymore.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

It is too early to decide what will happen in the future. continue to monitor the developments that happened to be able to find out how the future later. many of the concerns that could only happen if in a hurry if taking a decision in this regard.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Seeing the market green has been a thing of while, thus maintaining the fact that the market is not stable yet. Therefore, we aren't even near bull talk less of it running. Henceforth, this is actually a call for everyone all to exercise more patience also with the hope of something better sooner or later.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

It is too early to talk about the bullish mood of the cryptocurrency market, the market is uncertain now. Everything can change quickly in one direction and in another. For the bullish movement we need large investments, which we do not observe yet(
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

the market is always green in my eyes and all I see is green leaf which of course is the dollar of the technology. it only depends on who is seeing what, I don't look at the green on the CMC chart list i look at it from the trade and money making part.

Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

Somehow or rather the bear and bull seems fighting. It just goes up and down and bitcoin affects the altcoin prices as well.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

No, I think that you should get used to the fact that bitcoin has recently begun to grow very carefully, but after it immediately loses several hundred dollars in price, many market participants already speak about the most powerful manipulation of the market, but just as now people simply sit in anticipation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: