Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:17:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now?  (Read 1806 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

I think it's too early to say that a bull run is starting... unfortunately the Green is not so "heavy" and there are no significant high rises in main coins... let's see next days if green will stand or not..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
Maybe it's a good sign for start of bull run but still we can see market is stable at 7k price but we can't lose hope I know marjet will recover and start to rise again.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

It's hard to predict since we all know rhat cryptocurrench is volatile and it's always changing. We should know that we can't predict it's value. However, it is still a positive thing for us and we must be hopeful about it. Let's just hope for the best as we patiently hold our holdings.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:47 PM

Bull run? No way. The prices have not even risen to a good price, just a little bit, enough to take us out of the red market but not enough to make any real impact on all of the prices.
Too early to get excited and say that we're in bull run already.

We really should stop expecting a bull market this year because it won't happen
We are overwhelmed when we see 1% increase for the price of tokens we are holding.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Well, no one could predict that ,maybe its another manipulation and trap. Its too early to predict that we are on bull run because its very stable on 7k+ usd and bull run means continues bullish   of an asset which is typically over a sustained time period such as,month or years. On my personal opinion its okay that Bitcoin will sleep until the end of the year so that late investore and newbies of crypto can still dive at the cheapest price of bitcoin right now. Bitcoin maybe slow right now but when mass addoption comes maybe its a cry time for those who didnt believe on bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

the price will stay below 8k until the end of the month, I'm not so sure of bitcoin, because whales are ready to set the price anytime, even tomorrow could be BTC up 20% or it could be down 20%, very difficult to guess
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

Hopefully, this will be a good start for bitcoin and crypto currency to bounce back. I am sure sooner or later the crypto currency market conditions will revitalize. I can not imagine if the crypto currency would be extinct due to unfavorable market conditions. But with the current market conditions, it gives me hope again to trust the crypto currency in investment. The key is patient. Without patience, then we will be marginalized by professional players. It's a test in investing crypto currency, so much that it depends on us whether affected trends or not. Hopefully with a return to normal market then investment in crypto currency is more promising again.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:29:33 PM

the bullish market has not started guys. the market still must wait for bitcoin to recover. and it seems to be difficult.

we will see bitcoin price after july, if after july bitcoin still running slowly, then i think this year we will not see the bullish market, except in the middle road of bitcoin get big support. and make bitcoin up and high
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

It's going down again.. I think the time has yet to start right. The real bull run in my opinion will start on Q4 I guess.
In the meantime, why not fill your bag with as much btc as you could? In my opinion, I think bitcoin will stay at this point ($7,5K) until then.
Hopefully, the real bullish market will happen as soon as possible.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

didn't see any bull run yet, sadly Sad((
what I'm expecting just so much higher, cause market was at dip for too long.
hope they not dump anymore. people were too disappointed

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:59 PM

yeah suddenly see the raise to 7.7k USD for bitcoin but it went down suddenly. Looking things positively now and set target for Q4 2018

Currently most coins prices are greatly affected although not directly related by Bitcoin.
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

the market now can not be controlled in real terms, because now when the market is green but in the next time the market can turn red again so I think it is not a stable time for a market, and should be able to wait some time ahead to see the market always green color.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

the market now can not be controlled in real terms, because now when the market is green but in the next time the market can turn red again so I think it is not a stable time for a market, and should be able to wait some time ahead to see the market always green color.
there is no stable time for the market always there is some changes of color of it that there is some other time that we can be able to see it in a green so we should be aware of that.
esitnikova318

Activity: 33
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

Well, I noticed too that market is green (god bless) and I hope that it is going to contineu to be green this time, during last couple of month market already was green, but not so long
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

I think it's too early to say that a bull run is starting... unfortunately the Green is not so "heavy" and there are no significant high rises in main coins... let's see next days if green will stand or not..

Bull run may have started as the bottom is already reached and we can see that it is trading at around 6300$ now. So soon it will cross 7k as well and within we seeing as btc is volatile may be 1000$ jump can happen in few hours of time itself. So keep buying at this rate and see how much gains in some months only you can make it.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

I do not share your optimism. In my opinion, these are not green days yet. Bulls are very hard now. I think that this time bitcoin can not grow. Bears are still very strong. It seems to me that until the fall there will be no good growth.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

The market is down as well as it does not just happen because the price of bitcoin or altcoins is still falling when many investors have dumped their tokens.

GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Today bitcoin broke through 6800$ mark and it was a good event, however, the bull market has not yet begun. There is an opinion that today's growth was caused by the release of the next volume of the USDT. I think that there will be one more bottom with a bitcoine price of $ 6000.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Accts4u2

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

I don't think so, there is not really a lot of increase in the price of the coins, bitcoin only moved up a couple of hundred so I would not exactly refer to that as the start of a bull market. Maybe the start of a little bit of recovery before another bear market but definitely not the start of a bull market. We should not be expecting a bull market for another couple of months.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:19:43 PM

I don't think we'll have to wait another couple of months. Most likely, the market recovery will start at the end of September, but it is more interesting how long the bullish market will last, whether it will be long or bearish market prevails again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: