Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is GREEN today! Bull Run starting now?  (Read 1806 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

No, I think that you should get used to the fact that bitcoin has recently begun to grow very carefully, but after it immediately loses several hundred dollars in price, many market participants already speak about the most powerful manipulation of the market, but just as now people simply sit in anticipation.
others might say that the market is good now because of the color green. but we cannot assure it when qill it last ling, maybe for next week the color red is in the market again so I suggest to you that every time you will need to be ready to what might happen. if the color is red then, accept it and if it's green then it is great
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

No, I think that you should get used to the fact that bitcoin has recently begun to grow very carefully, but after it immediately loses several hundred dollars in price, many market participants already speak about the most powerful manipulation of the market, but just as now people simply sit in anticipation.
others might say that the market is good now because of the color green. but we cannot assure it when qill it last ling, maybe for next week the color red is in the market again so I suggest to you that every time you will need to be ready to what might happen. if the color is red then, accept it and if it's green then it is great
Maybe? we all both don't know when the cryptocurrency actually awakens from decreasing. Am I right?
Because it is not predictable that you considered your prediction will be right as what you think.
As of now, it is early to decide whether crypto is arising from a dip all we have to do is just wait when it is bounce back the price in market cap.

The question is, are you ready for the bull run? have you invested a lot of crypto?
We are wishing when it comes back but we don't have any crypto on our portfolio.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

It has no sense to rejoice when the bitcoin growth in price for 100$. It is a small change which tells nothing. We have not reaced the marks of 8-9-10 thopusand dollars. It is too early to say about bull trend.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

I hope it is a bull market. But there were so many days like this last 4 months and we still have bear one. We need as minimum several days or weeks like this to believe in a bright future.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

Not yet until at least the end of the year 2018. This year is not good time for cryptocurrency as many countries stood against it and others sprung into action with regulation measures. However, to the happiness of investors, regulators are acknowledging the importance and relevance of cryptocurrency. 2019 year onward is good for crypto.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Bitcoin finally awakens from its dragon nap and had a push to 7.7k usd +

Is this Bull Run starting?
nevermind, there will be lots of bulltraps around this summer. People were saying 6th of june and we saw it yesterday, nothing happened. It will be same for summer also, low volume and low volatility will be araound most of time
google98

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

I think it's too early to talk about a bullish market, because it must take a few days in the green to say that the market is really in the hands of the bulls. But there are good indications to that.  Grin

boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Now so simply can not say that the market will only go up, it is not very stable and we see that it grows then falls again, I think it takes time to normalize it and only then will growth
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their business,
all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

I think this is not the beginning yet. The market is very unstable-today growth, tomorrow fall. We will watch, watch and hope for long-awaited growth. We need a push, we need positive news.
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

I do not know if it's possible to call it an awakening. It's too early to say what will happen next, someone says that an even greater price drop is possible. But it's also possible this is a chance to purchase before raising the price..

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

They are green indeed but I wouldn't count on it. I think they're still stabilizing and it's too early to tell.
tillerthekiller

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

not yet... we need a pump followed by a media frenzy, followed by people getting wealthy from new altcoins and telling their friends!  Grin
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

Bitcoin has been between the rise and down at this price range for the past month and half, at this point and this change rate i feel like bitcoin becoming more stable, the market is quite unpredictable and unstable, and any change in the price does not mean that it is going to be a bull run, it could be due to various things that are happening, but never the less all we can do is hope for the price to go up soon just hold.
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:11:41 PM

Bull run? No way. The prices have not even risen to a good price, just a little bit, enough to take us out of the red market but not enough to make any real impact on all of the prices. We really should stop expecting a bull market this year because it won't happen
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

I think this is not the beginning yet. The market is very unstable-today growth, tomorrow fall. We will watch, watch and hope for long-awaited growth. We need a push, we need positive news.

The market/price right now is actually quite stable. Price has been fluctuating between $7,400 to $7,800. No major rise or drop has taken place within the last few weeks. Its actually a good sign for now. Once the wall is broken we might see some sweet rise for a while. That is what has been happening in the last few years.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Don't really expect anything right now because we can't guarantee it until the price become more stable, these price increase are just a normal things in crypto. Just wait for the right time and that is when the last quarter of the year comes when Bitcoin and other altcoins really maximize their potentials where the price increase happens. The best thing to do right now is to wait and don't stress yourself about the price changes.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

The market is being grossly manipulated lately such that it being GREEN doesn't signal any sort of bull run. Swing traders are probably the only ones making some money in the current market conditions
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

actually when you look up into coin market caps,all crypto coins is in the green zone,hoping that this maybe the sign of bull run,as what they said one of the known person in digital currency,otherwise maybe this happen  is not assurance that this situation now is the main step of bull run,and we cannot let the people to take away of what there truly believing,because mostly people or bitcoiners now is starving the truly profits of cryptocurerency just like happen before last year.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

At present, the market rate is declining after an increase in the exchange rate. The bull market, in my opinion, the bull market is only run in late 2018, as demand for cryptos grows. So you should hold and wait until Q4 in 2018, then the rate of cryptos will increase many times.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: