Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the best time to buy cheaper crypto while Bitcoin is at high price?  (Read 3628 times)
Susan Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

It is better if you can buy cryptocurrency at that time because the price is not high now. But my suggestion is buy altcoin, especially some good altcoin like ETH or XRP
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

yes it's a good idea to buy altcoins then when you get lucky you exchange with bitcoin. but actually buying an altcoin that is not yet popular and is still new has a big risk. we should be selective in choosing altcoin. choose altcoin that already has a capitalization and this large trading volume will minimize the risk of loss. there are some good altcoins like eth, EOS and tether. even though now the altcoin price is down but that doesn't mean the altcoin will end. Current market conditions are bad but I'm sure the market will return to green. so immediately buying an altcoin is now the perfect time to buy.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

The market is falling, if you buy right now you should buy the potential altcoin, especially the altcoin in the top 10.
If Bitcoin is at high price the other crypto is also at high price so I think the good time to buy cheaper crypto is when the Bitcoin is at lower price because surely the other crypto will going to have lower price. Beside other cryptocurrency is depend to Bitcoin situation so I think buy when the price of Bitcoin is lower. So ifnyou saw the market is dumping grab that opportunity to buy a lot crypto but buy only those potential coin.

Yeah right, the best time to buy and to make good investments is when bitcoin is down because all of altcoins are down too and you can be able to buy a lot of altcoins because of its cheaper prices.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I think it will be risky if you don’t buy popular coin. Sometimes bad coins price are fall down and it occurs regularly. If you buy those coins it will not provide you profit. So be careful when you invest.

I agree with your opinion, if we choose the popular thing it is wrong because the popularity sometimes does not last long it can cause us to lose, my advice might be that you could consult with people who have experience in the bitcoin field if you want to invest with digital money or You can search for additional information on the internet so that you don't make a wrong decision.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Bitcoin is the best price now, and the purchase price of Bitcoin gold near $6,000 is no longer lower than this. You can see it from the market.
maybe this is the best price for us to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency price.after november and december it will recovered soon to atleast $8000.
It will sure to pump again and if we plan just to merely invest then buying now is the best time. Investing on top coins and established company is aways a good thought.
top 100 coins have high liquidity and huge market capitalization.so when its price down it could recovered soon.or atleast with high support from their community make us comfort.
Just because a coin is in the top 100 doesn't mean that is a good coin at all, in the past there have been many instances of coins that had a very high market cap and yet the coin turned out to be a scam, so be very careful about it because if you are not, there is a very high probability that you are going to get scammed by one of those coins and that is something that I'm sure you do not want.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
Of course yes it's good to buy in crypto while it's cheaper price even many altcoin are more cheaper than bitcoin it's good to be buy more now so when the price in the market will go up we can make a good profit. And as we can see many people is wise now they get good promos to get great earnings.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pumapipa

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

This is a good practice. It is not all the time BTC is in a good price. Anyways BTC is not the onliy coin available in the market. Investing and or buying alts can be a good move as this can yield bigger returns in a span of days (provided that you keep an eye on this because in a moment investors might dump on this one). Alts can go to the moon fast. I suggest if you have little money, it is much better to invest in alts. a small price can go a long way.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

I find that it is very dangerous when you buy crypto under the top 100, because those cryptos will not be guaranteed by the crypto in the top 100. so I think you should buy cryptos that in the top 100, beside Bitcoin there is a lot of potential cryptos.
Many of the coins in the top 100 give not a guarantee either that you are going to get profits, in fact if you check out the coins that were at the top of the market a few years ago you will find that most of them have disappeared that is why the only coin that I am sure is going to be here for a long time and that I am willing to hold is bitcoin, every other coin is a coin in which I do not trust as much as I trust in bitcoin.
I think it is a correct time to buy anything, weather that is bitcoin or any other coin as long as the coin is not a scam coin than you will be fine. I personally put most of my money on bitcoin and ethereum and I have put aside a smaller number on some small coins like nano and spectrecoin but I did not put too much on them I just have enough to say they will make me decent size of return if they go back up again.

My main bets are bitcoin and ethereum right now, I believe both can really go x2 soon, maybe not right away but I am definitely expecting a bull right about these days. Other smaller ones I bet small but I expect them to be like x10 increase when the bull comes so that is why I can live with smaller investment for them since the return would be still big if it goes up like I imagine.
oicieffive

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?
It will be a risk if you’re buying a coin that is not yet popular in the market. I’m saying this cos many coins in the market today are shit coins, so you got to be careful and go for the ones that are already well known. Ripple is very cheap and it has been doing really fine since last and this year and is one of the coins that are trending now, so you can go for it. Ethereum is down a very cheap price rate now, you can also buy that one too. Then if you can afford Bitcoin at the price is at now, then you can go ahead and buy, although I’m thinking the price might still drop.
believe in BTC

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

The market is falling, if you buy right now you should buy the potential altcoin, especially the altcoin in the top 10.
This is exactly what I do. Whenever I want to buy coins I check Coin Market Cap and the ones on the top ten of the list is what I usually consider. That’s how I bought some coins I have now and they are doing quite fine. I have got coins like Litecoin, XMR, Stellar, ADA. I can’t believe I still don’t have ETH till now, lol. Might buy it soon.
itsik78

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

So many crypto currencies are coming UP . They are much cheaper  than Bitcoin for now. It is so hard to decide  which to buy . Some are in good promos, to buy or invest to it while it is cheaper and sell when the price Will getting high. Is it a good idea to buy while we can not afford yet Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is better to be considered a reserve currency, digital gold for the accumulation and preservation of capital. But it is less profitable to speculate with them than with altcoin
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

no, do not buy at high time. As a smart investor, you should determine whether your investment still have potential to develop or not. It is not depend on the market is at high price or low price. If you find it still can develop more, just invest. that is my opinion.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Ill think yes it is the best time to buy some cheap price of coins in the market while the price of the bitcoin was in high price. Must choose wisely to those coins you need to buy because they are have some coins are now was not totally to increase the price of it. And think always the coins you buy was can get some profit.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

I think, now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still low but if there are other coins that have better opportunities and also have lower prices and the potential to rise then you have to take that opportunity

kampesino

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Actually, some people wrote books about their investing tactics, such as this one: https://www.amazon.com/Altcoin-Traders-Handbook-Nik-Patel/dp/198617011X

Pretty interesting read, especially since the author does not only focus on technical analysis, like any good ol' trader, but also on fundamental analysis: usefulness of the coin, strength of the community around it, team personality, etc. In short, what makes crypto so interesting for us, much more so than traditional markets. No idea if his technique works, though, but it clearly shows you that investing in crypto is a full-time job if you're serious about it.

Also interesting, especially if you think the market is gonna dive or rise: the good folks at dydx (https://dydx.exchange/) created "short tokens" and "leveraged tokens". It's margin trading with crypto (only ether for now), but I like their idea of rolling up short or long positions into time-limited tokens. Pretty creative, in my opinion. Plus, you have to put quite some tokens as collateral, so this prevents hotheads from doing terrible things.

Full disclaimer: I don't own any of these derivative tokens, and I always sucked at speculating, gambling, betting, etc. As Daniel Jeffries once wrote in a hackernoon article: "Trading with leverage in the cryptos is like juggling Cobras. Don’t fucking do it if you’re not a professional trader."

I take his advice very seriously !  Grin

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

In the simplest terms, that's the best strategy to employ when talking about investing in the cryptocurrency market or in any similar market like the stock market. However, that's actually easier said than done. It's not that easy to know which coin with a low value at one point can have a higher chance of gaining in the future. Also, it's not like before where the best altcoins are surefire hits when it comes to gaining. Nowadays, every coin, whether Bitcoin or Altcoins have difficulties gaining since the market shows many different challenges.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

As it is now, I don’t think that Bitcoin is still at a high price, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t drop any further. But this time is still a good time for buying altcoins since they are all cheap right now, coins like Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar which is trending, Ethereum which is cheap now, Dash coin and a lot of them in the market. Now is probably the best time to start buying as much as you can if you’re planning on holding for a long-term.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

As it is now, I don’t think that Bitcoin is still at a high price, don’t be surprised if it doesn’t drop any further. But this time is still a good time for buying altcoins since they are all cheap right now, coins like Ripple, Litecoin, Stellar which is trending, Ethereum which is cheap now, Dash coin and a lot of them in the market. Now is probably the best time to start buying as much as you can if you’re planning on holding for a long-term.
alot of good coins now in low price.but personally i think all cryptocurrency price still in bearish movement.so its still risky to buy it now.i am prefer wait reversal sign from chart before decided to buy coins.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

While bitcoin is at high price, i expect that altcoins are also moving up high. You can only see some of the cryptos that go the other way even if bitcoin price is rising high. I think, it's better to buy good and cheap cryptos while bitcoin price gets low too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

yes I also like you buying a cheaper altcoin before you start investing in bitcoin. but don't arbitrarily choose cheap coins do research before deciding on an investment. choose the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap. I think this has a lower risk than buying ICO coins. choose coins that have a large market capitalization. and start trying to invest and when you have gotten a fortune, buy bitcoin even in small amounts / satoshi because bitcoin is the main coin in cryptocurrency we have to buy it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: