Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38748 times)
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Fireice_uk filed a wind up petition against a former business partner. It is a private matter between him and a former biz partner and, should not be brought up in public again unless Fireice wants to make it public. But sumo original dev (Vu) wanted to use any possible FUD tools, and made that post in agony after scaming miners.
CyberTrader

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

I guess you folks should consider "responding" to the allegations in the post if you want RYO to succeed.
Thx for the info anyway.
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

I guess you folks should consider "responding" to the allegations in the post if you want RYO to succeed.
Thx for the info anyway.

We're not going to play lawyer/barrister/advisor. Fireice doesn't need to respond to that, especially since it happened in his private life between him and a former business partner. Things like this are meant to stay with the righteous parties involved and not us.

This topic is not up for discussion anymore. I would imagine if you had a lawsuit you wouldn't be making it public either (legally prescribed or not).
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 01:17:34 PM by Skyzer0

the official pool is also trash, one of my workers crashed which tends to happend on cryptonight heavy like 1-3 times a week and you cant see worker names there so u just want me to login to every single miner and check right.

actually logged into all of them now and turns out, just pool showing wrong hashrate, woohoo.

we will implement all needed features there asap.

Seriously? i see my hashrate dropped and i check out my miners.

told you, shitty pool. /edit, solved it by adding the IP on the website. first time this happends to me maybe thats why i got annoyed.

https://i.imgur.com/SyyFute.png
shangadoodle

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

what is happening  Huh
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

this does look interesting. will mine for a while and see how it evolves.
hunghcm

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

How i can swap all my Sumo in Sumokoin_GUI_Wallet-v0.0.5-w64 : https://github.com/sumoproject/SumoGUIWallet/releases/

is it safety ?
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

read plz first comment after the ANN
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

Did the IP adress earlier and it worked, now after a few hours the IP is banned again. pool is literally only accepting the ip for a few hours before banning it again.

really? talk about not saving your data when we enter ip adress, needs to be saved so we dont have to continue adding it.

its literally stealing coins, when the IP is banned its mining to pools dev wallets aka scamming everyone and stealing the miners hashrates. not long before i change pools if this isn't fixed.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

Did the IP adress earlier and it worked, now after a few hours the IP is banned again. pool is literally only accepting the ip for a few hours before banning it again.

really? talk about not saving your data when we enter ip adress, needs to be saved so we dont have to continue adding it.

its literally stealing coins, when the IP is banned its mining to pools dev wallets aka scamming everyone and stealing the miners hashrates. not long before i change pools if this isn't fixed.

which pool?
you won't have static IP - so this argument could be a misnomer.
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

which pool?

the official one on the frontpage, aka https://pool.ryo-currency.com/#settings

i had the ip ban after an hour first up, okay then i updated the wallet adress with the ip, and the pool let my miners continue to mine.

but then 5 hours later again, it blocked my ip again, same ip. and i had to do this, over again.

i doubt that my ip changed
caturujian

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:56:24 PM

RYO has been added to https://cryptoisme.com

RYO Mining Pool

https://ryo.cryptoisme.com

Minimum Payment 1 RYO
Denomination Unit: 0.1 RYO
Payment every: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0%

HAPPY MINING
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

which pool?

the official one on the frontpage, aka https://pool.ryo-currency.com/#settings

i had the ip ban after an hour first up, okay then i updated the wallet adress with the ip, and the pool let my miners continue to mine.

but then 5 hours later again, it blocked my ip again, same ip. and i had to do this, over again.

i doubt that my ip changed

it really depends on your ISP, static IP addresses are not a thing that are given to residential internet services. My IP will change usually once every few days (or when i restart my router) however, it's probably a question to pose the pool op and get them to check the pool logs for any unusual stuff happening.
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

Also this, how to fix easily?

if port? i already have another miner with alot more hashrate than this running the same port.

https://i.imgur.com/dG5tCBn.png
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:28:33 AM

Also this, how to fix easily?

if port? i already have another miner with alot more hashrate than this running the same port.

https://i.imgur.com/dG5tCBn.png

What pool?
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Go RYO go. I'm quite happy about the outcome of recent drama.
Turns out there are two sides of the coin and to be honest I like this one way more.

The way how original SUMO dev team behaved is very immature and I wish their coin will fall to 0 sat in no time. This is not a way how you treat the community that trust you. Learn a lesson!

Now back to RYO, I am mining it and all the audience here and on Telegram is wonderful. I believe we can restore what we liked in original SUMO as it is in people around the coin, the ones that like to help and communicate.
Not only that, but I see a good future for the coin under lead of a skilled development team. Guys you rock!

Keep well and all the best RYO. To the moon Wink))
Gadjan

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Hi, I don't understand about this fork. I have some sumokoin and I used windows gui wallet. Do I now have both sumo and ryo currency or I have to decide for one of them? I will download new wallets both of them and use my old seed words for ryo. What happens next, will I still have sumo on the old chain?
hunghcm

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:25:33 PM

Hi, I don't understand about this fork. I have some sumokoin and I used windows gui wallet. Do I now have both sumo and ryo currency or I have to decide for one of them? I will download new wallets both of them and use my old seed words for ryo. What happens next, will I still have sumo on the old chain?
same question, who can give more information ?

can i use 2 wallets of RYO and SUMO or one of them ?
codesdnc

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

same question, who can give more information ?

can i use 2 wallets of RYO and SUMO or one of them ?

As of the fork at 137500, you now have both.  You'd need to download the wallet for each, restore the wallet from your seed words, etc., just like if you were setting up a new computer.

I've heard that at some point, the Ryo codebase will start generating Ryo-prefixed addresses (it would be silly if it didn't eventually), but the current/legacy Sumo-prefixed ones will continue to be supported for some time (probably forever, in all practicality).
Skyzer0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:10:41 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 09:34:28 PM by Skyzer0

this pool is fucking trash. ryo.rocketpool.pro

only issues after issues. first IP ban twice over same IP despite unlocking the ban on the website, a few miners get unauthorized despite being on highest difficulty port the server has.

how many issues haven't i had the last 2 days now? a million? and here we go again imma just change.

"removed my own image"
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: