Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38744 times)
kesior

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Any news on the new Ryo LITE wallet compatible with the hard fork? I would love to use my wallet again  Cheesy

New version is out, 0.2.0.2 here.
It looks like this is the normal GUI wallet. I was asking about the LITE wallet.

Update: I see the correct link was in the other post, thxs!  Cheesy

Oh sh*t, didn't notice that Cheesy Yes, the other post had the LITE wallet Smiley
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

Any news on the new Ryo LITE wallet compatible with the hard fork? I would love to use my wallet again  Cheesy

im on telegram bro, that wallet released ages ago for me Wink
kesior

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

Any news on the new Ryo LITE wallet compatible with the hard fork? I would love to use my wallet again  Cheesy

im on telegram bro, that wallet released ages ago for me Wink

Ok. Didn't know.
jtmillican

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

I mined Sumo for a while months ago and the Sumo wallet isn't synching.  I'm trying Sumo seed in the latest Ryo GUI.  Just started synching, but I am wondering if I need to use the old Sumo wallet backup file in the Ryo wallet?  I put Ryo GUI wallet on a different pc from the Sumo wallet.

Reilseekunos

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:20 AM

I have checked all the details of your business and all is truly very good.  Good luck fellows!
codesdnc

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

I mined Sumo for a while months ago and the Sumo wallet isn't synching.  I'm trying Sumo seed in the latest Ryo GUI.  Just started synching, but I am wondering if I need to use the old Sumo wallet backup file in the Ryo wallet?  I put Ryo GUI wallet on a different pc from the Sumo wallet.

You just need the seed words you got from your old Sumo wallet
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Hi friends!

Ryo is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/RYO! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about RYO. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/RYO/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

Any news on the new Ryo LITE wallet compatible with the hard fork? I would love to use my wallet again  Cheesy

It looks like this is the normal GUI wallet. I was asking about the LITE wallet.

Update: I see the correct link was in the other post, thxs!  Cheesy

Oh sh*t, didn't notice that Cheesy Yes, the other post had the LITE wallet Smiley
Works great again! The wallet is able to find remote nodes and is fully updated.

a264836321

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

I like the name RYO. I studied your project carefully today.Mainly reflect the hidden trading a coin. And it is untraceable. But need to see more carefully to some of the introduction. I have downloaded the wallet. I will join the Telegram to understand more and then the content of the investment Cheesy Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sohopacific

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Hi guys.

Just downloaded both the GUI and then the LITE wallets last night.  Both are the latest 0.2.0.2 versions and I get a 'text' looking wallet not a true GUI.  I cant see all the features and its hard to navigate.  They both look like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/Screenshot%20(225).png?role=personal

Why is this happening and how do I correct it?
Skyzer0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

How many sumo has been converted over to RYO?

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

1.: There is no conversion. If you had SUMO when the fork happened, you have the same amount of RYO and SUMO now.

2.: SUMO and RYO are privacy coins, which means, there is no way to monitor movements. So, if you mean something like "how many people have moved their RYO?", there is no way to know.

TL;DR: Wrong question and no one knows.
Skyzer0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:42:26 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 08:31:46 PM by Skyzer0

1.: There is no conversion. If you had SUMO when the fork happened, you have the same amount of RYO and SUMO now.

2.: SUMO and RYO are privacy coins, which means, there is no way to monitor movements. So, if you mean something like "how many people have moved their RYO?", there is no way to know.

mhm
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

so is there any estimate or approximate circulating supply for this coin? I'm interested in RYO but I'm not sure what was it's all time high, I think depending on that I would consider investing in this coin. All coins are so low right now, you have to find the solid ones that bled the most, not shitcoins that bled the most so I want to know how serious this project is.
ttookk

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

So ur saying i still have all the sumo i converted to RYO , in my sumo wallet then?

so basically converting to ryo  = free coins?

You know, I usually try not to be too much of a dick, but I have to say, for someone with such strong opinions as quoted below, you have very basic questions:

(…)

sh lol who came up with that idiotic idea when the wallets all can be hacked by text? there is no key file, there is memoric seed and ur password, all text, it can be randomly guessed by an AI and if this coin rises in value oh im sure there will be a ton of people doing that.

(…)

Anyway, going back to the "not-being-a-dick"-part: If you had 10 SUMO before the fork, you have 10 SUMO and 10 RYO after the fork. There is something called "replay-attack", which basically means that when you send a transaction on one of the two chains, the other chain sees it as well and performs a transaction on that chain too, which may couse a loss of funds. As far as I know, this is not a problem with SUMO/RYO. So yes, usually, you should still have you SUMO. There is no "conversion".

how would the Sumo i had get deleted again exacly in the sumo blockchain? can someone explain that Smiley

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Nothing is getting "deleted".
Skyzer0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

So if i send my Sumo to another adress its gonna send equal amount of RYO?

Pretty sure the way it works is that new wallets / transactions after the fork would be seen as Empty wallets on RYO in case people were to make new sumo wallets.

ttookk

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:23 PM

So if i send my Sumo to another adress its gonna send equal amount of RYO?

No.

If it does, this is not intended. It can happen by accident, but in general, since the fork, Ryo and Sumokoin are independent from each other and a transaction on one chain is not valid on the other chain.

Pretty sure the way it works is that new wallets / transactions after the fork would be seen as Empty wallets on RYO in case people were to make new sumo wallets.

Yet another cryptic statement. What "empty wallets"? I think you should read a bit more about how blockchains work in general…
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

Thats why I just gave up. Too much BS for this coin just to get it running. I have never been able to send any money. Its a shame, because its a great coin. If I cant reimburse the simple electricity cost from mining it then out it goes unfortunately. I cant imagine im the only one with this issue.

A bit contradictory if you call this a great coin but at the same time point out that not even the most essential function of a coin works properly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

RYO big brother is pumping to 22K Sat... Soon RYO will follow him...

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
MaxHa$h

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

any reason my RYO Lite Wallet is stuck on sending coins, updated to the latest wallet,but never sends or gets past the swirling and sending. tried killing and restarting the pc. had to reenter the seed key? but same issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: