Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】【RYO】【Cryptonight-GPU】 RyoCurrency - Privacy for everyone  (Read 38819 times)
visdude
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:04:51 PM

A classic "pot calling the kettle black" . Grin

RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 08:05:31 AM

Community review: Ryo Wallet Atom - SOLO mining with SavageMine
Watch this episode on how to set up Cryptonight-GPU SOLO mining: from wallet creation to checking stats:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3kpKeh4uj4w
Full version link is in descripion
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:31:43 AM

1. We will be switching pool software on Thrusday, October 3rd on pool.ryo-currency.com
There may be some downtime, please ensure you have a backup pool setup in your miner.

2. Backup pool (pool.ryo-currency.ru) is closing October 10
Please mine till minimum payout threshold (min. was set to 1 Ryo) and:
- switch to .COM pool: pool.ryo-currency.com
- switch to ATOM Wallet Solo mining pool: https://solo-pool.ryoblocks.com/getting-started
- switch to any of community pools: pools.ryoblocks.com
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 04:42:19 PM

Reminder: Official pool software has been updated.
We welcome you to join:
https://pool.ryo-currency.com
SolFly

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 02:15:41 PM

RyoCurrency (RYO) Mining Pool by FasPooL.XyZ

Pool Info:
- Pool URL: https://fastpool.xyz/ryo/
- Reward Systems PROP(0% Fee)
- Pool support Integrated Wallets, PaymentID and Subaddress.
- Payout Every 30 minutes
- Min Payout 0.1 RYO
- Denomination Unit 0.01 RYO
- Located in Europe
- Active Support in Discord
https://discord.gg/YPbeDVx
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 11:27:48 AM

Topics on Xmr-Stak forum with AMD and NVIDIA hashrates in CN-GPU were merged into one:
New link
p.s old, separate topics won't be updated, so feel free to bookmark new link.
Herry Toms

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:07:22 PM

Until now I think this project is doing well some past updates such as the Unique mining algorithm, Wallets are something amazing features that only a few other crypto projects have done this type of work and Ryo is one of them.
I'm still waiting for more updates like Mobile wallets and Atomic swaps from Ryocurrency Developers.
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:41:04 AM

Seems like the lead dev exit-scammed. Maybe this has to do something with the latest RYO PUMP AND DUMP? The chart sure looks like it...

Be carefull and don't get dumped on! Nobody seems to know if / when Fireice_uk will come back, so he most likely is gone for good...

(not my reddit post though).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/e12905/proof_that_fireice_uk_exit_scammed/

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 09:11:03 PM

Seems like the lead dev exit-scammed. Maybe this has to do something with the latest RYO PUMP AND DUMP? The chart sure looks like it...

Be carefull and don't get dumped on! Nobody seems to know if / when Fireice_uk will come back, so he most likely is gone for good...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMining/comments/e12905/proof_that_fireice_uk_exit_scammed/

replied to your poor fud attempt already here
Germining

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:31:59 AM

replied to your poor fud attempt already here

Why won't you just tell people when he will be back? It could be so easy...  Roll Eyes

All we know is, that he enjoys his holiday, without his phone, without telling anybody when he will be back.

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible
Nostradamus411
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:19:46 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 02:32:49 AM by Nostradamus411

Why won't you just tell people when he will be back? It could be so easy...  Roll Eyes

All we know is, that he enjoys his holiday, without his phone, without telling anybody when he will be back.

Germining/Altcointalker/Patrik...you just needed to be patient...all of 4 days later:

Now kindly slither on back to your self-moderated Sumo thread so you can keep scrubbing anyone that calls you out, before we send a shinobi after you  Tongue
pinpins

Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 05:38:11 PM

You can mine Ryo at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURRYOWALLET> -p c=RYO,mc=RYO

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=RYO

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 12:39:48 PM

A lot of updates on forum in info for Ryo miners:
CN-GPU hashrate reference for you
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 09:54:01 PM

Xmas and New year Giveaway!
Ryo team will give 5000 $RYO. What you need to do is just  to follow @RyocurrencyO, RT this tweet and tag 2 of your friends in crypto.
5 people will get 1000 $Ryo each

Winners will be chosen during live stream with @SavageMine (be sure to subscribe!)

p.s be sure to press "retweet" button, winner service (and twitter) show in RT counter users who do RT, not "retweet with comment".
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 03:22:40 PM

AMD RX 5500XT tested on Cryptonight-GPU
Quite nice efficiency gain, while staying at RX580-8 speed!
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2019, 05:28:49 PM

Happy New Year dear RYO community!
My wish for all of us: stop wishing - start doing! Good things are going to happen! Smiley
A new year, a fresh start and infinite possibilities. Hope we all will have a wonderful year ahead!
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 07:37:24 PM

5 winners will be chosen on live stream with SavageMine on Friday 9:30 PM EST and will get 1000 Ryo each.
Make retweet of Ryo Currency pinned tweet and tag in comments in this tweet 2 your crypto friends + don't forget to subscribe
@RyocurrencyO.
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2020, 06:06:41 PM

As many have noticed, RagerX currently supports CPU-only mining (Monero pool). Our development team works not only on growing tall by making CPU mining optimisations, bugfixes and tests, but also wide (adding more supported devices and algorithms).

It is not a secret that adding GPU mining in addition to CPU mining would be a major step forward and new era for the platform, and work in that direction is also being done.

Our developmment has come to a point that we are happy to announce tentative release date of first GPU coins that are planning to be added to RagerX platform - it will happen around in the end of February 2020.

On the first stage there are 3 more mining possibillities that are planned for being added:
  • Ryo Currency (Cryptonight-GPU algorithm)
  • Epic Cash (ProgPow GPU algorithm)
  • Epic Cash (RandomX CPU algorithm)

Adding to already existing Monero pool, we are coming to these 2 mining "combos" for users being available after the release:

• Epic Cash (ProgPow GPU) + Epic Cash (RandomX CPU)
  • Monero (RandomX CPU) + Ryo Currency (Cryptonight-GPU)
pinpins

Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 07:52:42 AM

You can mine Ryo at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -a cn/gpu -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -a cn/gpu -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURRYOWALLET> -p c=RYO,mc=RYO

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -a cn/gpu -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight_gpu.mine.zergpool.com:4445 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=RYO

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
RyoCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:29:08 AM

thanks for your article!
One edit: Cryptonote-GPU should be replaced on Cryptonight-GPU to be correct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: