Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5782 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

Double-hide the truth? What the fuck?
What he probably means is that, after digaran tagged you(a non DT member) for *hiding* the truth, Vod(a DT member) goes ahead and gives you a positive rating, which may seem to him that DT members are *hiding the truth* and his tag will become even more worthless.

actmyname is a DT member. Unless you meant digaran, who's just a trust spammer.

hide the truth
hide Vod's negative trust
hide the truth
double hide the truth
hide the truth

Nothing is hidden you pillock. Act's feedback zeroed out Anduck's score so he can rebuild it if he cares. The orange "-1" is still there. The feedback is still there. Anybody willing to deal with these users can (and should) read it and make up their mind.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

This whole thing is so absurd. Vod keeps on lying and nobody else even asks him to present any source, proof or evidence for his claims. Look at the rating Vod has given me and try to find where I've scammed, lied or "admitted lying in PM". I've not scammed anyone, I've not lied and I've not "admitted lying in PM". If Vod can't source/proof/evidence anything, what makes his rating not pure abuse? I don't even want to repeat all his untrustworthy shit again as it's all there in these threads. This thread gets derailed so easily, but let's try to stick to the point again. Next, how about we wait if Vod presents sources/proofs/evidence? Maybe this community should deem DT people to actually provide sources/proofs/evidence when they rate based on some claims.

In this case, if it's not clear yet, it will become clear, that Vod has no evidence, proofs or sources. It's bad for the community if DT/trust system keeps on being used like this. Especially DT, because DT is not meant for personal harassing like what Vod is exercising.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415201.msg39588914#msg39588914

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

This whole thing is so absurd. Vod keeps on lying and nobody else even asks him to present any source, proof or evidence for his claims. Look at the rating Vod has given me and try to find where I've scammed, lied or "admitted lying in PM". I've not scammed anyone

I feel that bidding on your own auction is scamming.   I understand you don't, but it's my feedback.

Also, to use your own words:  "Calls me a liar. Can't trust a guy who does that."

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:28 AM

This whole thing is so absurd. Vod keeps on lying and nobody else even asks him to present any source, proof or evidence for his claims. Look at the rating Vod has given me and try to find where I've scammed, lied or "admitted lying in PM". I've not scammed anyone

I feel that bidding on your own auction is scamming.   I understand you don't, but it's my feedback.

Also, to use your own words:  "Calls me a liar. Can't trust a guy who does that."
Except it is not just a "feedback" but an act done with the purpose of ruining an account and a business(as in OP case), you don't give your reputation from the same point of a newbie and the lack of moderation on dt2 has created abusers like you
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:09:52 AM

you don't give your reputation from the same point of a newbie

Correct.  I have been around for years and I have helped this forum grow.  I have earned the respect of those that trust me.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
xSplit

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

you don't give your reputation from the same point of a newbie

Correct.  I have been around for years and I have helped this forum grow.  I have earned the respect of those that trust me.

How? Harassing members? Your trust is what makes you an abuser at the moment
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:15:40 AM

An independent observer reading both our posts would conclude that it is you harassing me.  Smiley

xSplit

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:17:57 AM

An independent observer reading both our posts would conclude that it is you harassing me.  Smiley

My account is ruined thanks to you so yeah expect me to do that even more

It's self-defense
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

An independent observer reading both our posts would conclude that it is you harassing me.  Smiley

It's self-defense

Well, next time don't try to scam.  :/

xSplit

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

It's self-defense

Well, next time don't try to scam.  :/

Groundless accusations won't make you(a liar) right any time soon
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

My rating towards you states: "Calls me a scammer. Can't trust a guy who does that."

Again my "own words" are not exactly what you claim it to be. Last time (when you attributed some random quote to be from me, and manually faked it to show to be said by me), 100% of my "own words" were not mine. Wtf..

So, you think auctioneer bidding on auction is scamming. That's not how it is. But I guess stupid person can call cat a dog without seeing the difference between cats and dogs. You're conveniently making up these "reasons" to rate me, as they have nothing to do with what you stated as the reason. I think it is obvious, that you really rated me because you told me you would, unless I changed my rating -- and I didn't change it.

Also, I've not "admitted to lying" as your rating lies about me additionally. Stop playing an idiot, Vod.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

My rating towards you states: "Calls me a scammer. Can't trust a guy who does that."

And my words toward you state:  "Calls me a liar. Can't trust a guy who does that."  Bold words are important to you?

Play all the games you want - it doesn't make me trust you once you've scammed.  :/

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Also, to use your own words:  "Calls me a liar. Can't trust a guy who does that."

Again my "own words" are not exactly what you claim it to be.

Oh FFS, are you really that dense? You're gonna complain about someone paraphrasing you?

So, you think auctioneer bidding on auction is scamming. That's not how it is.

No, that's exactly how it is. Vod does indeed think that way and has stated so repeatedly, including in your trust feedback.

Don't be a sore winner.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Oh FFS, are you really that dense? You're gonna complain about someone paraphrasing you?

Not really. Just noticed he tried to slip in a different word with different meaning. Is it so wrong to correct his misquote? You don't seem to have meaningful input in this thread, btw...

No, that's exactly how it is. Vod does indeed think that way and has stated so repeatedly, including in your trust feedback.

Don't be a sore winner.

Of course you're free to think that cats are dogs. Anyway, I'm not arguing stupid and illogical thinking to be the primary reason for Vods' dishonesty and untrustworthiness.

He can think that way -- I am not complaining about his failure to understand what scamming is. I don't complain about your failure to user your head either. I am complaining about his blackmailing and lies and other seriously untrustworthy and petty behavior. (And yes, he's free to be petty if he wants.) I am not going to rehash it all as everyone should at this point just read this thread, see the linked sources to verify everything, and then use their own brains. You are derailing this thread by narrowing the discussion to be about some detail.

To people who are not following this thread closely, I'll do a short reminder. Everyone should read this thread completely and linked sources, to know what's going on. Vod is becoming more and more untrustworthy member of this forum, who has now provably blackmailed me, provably lied about me (some mild lies, some very offensive lies), provably faked a quote (and provably lied about who faked it), etc. That's some of what's provable and considered objective by me. It's up for the individual readers to go through it and make conclusions about what's happening here. I've presented my view on the trustworthiness of Vod. Additionally, there's lots of non-objective/non-provable dishonesty present, such as intellectual dishonesty (which could technically be stupidity) and "rare coincidences". Everything is available in this and other threads via links.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:25:27 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:14:31 PM by suchmoon

Not really. Just noticed he tried to slip in a different word with different meaning. Is it so wrong to correct his misquote? You don't seem to have meaningful input in this thread, btw...

If by "meaningful input" you mean agreeing with you 100% - no, I'm not gonna do that. Get over it. It's a public thread.

I'm not agreeing with Vod 100% either, otherwise you'd have another red tag. See how that works?

Don't be a sore winner.

Of course you're free to think that cats are dogs. Anyway, I'm not arguing stupid and illogical thinking to be the primary reason for Vods' dishonesty and untrustworthiness.

He can think that way -- I am not complaining about his failure to understand what scamming is. I don't complain about your failure to user your head either. I am complaining about his blackmailing and lies and other seriously untrustworthy and petty behavior. (And yes, he's free to be petty if he wants.) I am not going to rehash it all as everyone should at this point just read this thread, see the linked sources to verify everything, and then use their own brains. You are derailing this thread by narrowing the discussion to be about some detail.

To people who are not following this thread closely, I'll do a short reminder. Everyone should read this thread completely and linked sources, to know what's going on. Vod is becoming more and more untrustworthy member of this forum, who has now provably blackmailed me, provably lied about me (some mild lies, some very offensive lies), provably faked a quote (and provably lied about who faked it), etc. That's some of what's provable and considered objective by me. It's up for the individual readers to go through it and make conclusions about what's happening here. I've presented my view on the trustworthiness of Vod. Additionally, there's lots of non-objective/non-provable dishonesty present, such as intellectual dishonesty (which could technically be stupidity) and "rare coincidences". Everything is available in this and other threads via links.

The only provable things that I can see are (1) you bid on your own auction; (2) you got negative trust from Vod; and (3) you posted negative trust for Vod. Everything else is your opinion. Just like e.g. my opinion is that your neg feedback was retaliatory and you have no standing in "intellectual dishonesty" claims.

You have stated your opinion multiple times. You've have stated somewhere upthread that you don't want Vod to be removed from DT. You have posted a negative rating for Vod. You got one DT member help you recover your score. What exactly it is that you're trying to do now? Call the cops on someone being unfair to you on an internet forum?

Lock the thread. You're better off than when you started it.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

I can see that you're buddies with Vod and you're trying to help him here. I understand, that's what friends sometimes do. Still you or nobody can wipe the facts under the carpet, no matter how much you try to derail and make this thread incomprehensibly complex to follow. I wish staff would step in to remove all the unrelated bullshit. If you have nothing but shit to spew, keep your mouth shut.
Mods should delete this post too, as it's offtopic in this thread. It'a not a public forum, btw.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

I can see that you're buddies with Vod and you're trying to help him here. I understand, that's what friends sometimes do. Still you or nobody can wipe the facts under the carpet, no matter how much you try to derail and make this thread incomprehensibly complex to follow. I wish staff would step in to remove all the unrelated bullshit. If you have nothing but shit to spew, keep your mouth shut.
Mods should delete this post too, as it's offtopic in this thread. It'a not a public forum, btw.

There is a "Report to moderator" thingy in the lower right corner of each post.

I'm not buddies with Vod... let's call it an honest mistake because you wouldn't lie, would you?

So let me try again:

You have stated your opinion multiple times. You've have stated somewhere upthread that you don't want Vod to be removed from DT. You have posted a negative rating for Vod. You got one DT member help you recover your score. What exactly it is that you're trying to do now?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

As it appears, Vod has been abusing his DT2 status for years, he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit, when he is called out to play the role of a trustworthy person, he would dismiss it with posting an image and would move on.

I have done some digging and it is clear that he is favoring some people over others and this person should not hold any power. it is once again clear that Vod is not fit to be on DT2. he tagged anduck for something from the past, actmyname abused his DT2 status by countering Vod's feedback while actmyname had no past dealings with Anduck, then Vod goes and leaves a positive trust for actmyname for abusing his DT2 position.

This is a blatant case of abusing DT2 position by both Vod and actmyname, they would artificially tag each other red/green whenever they want, therefore I'd like to request for removal of Vod and actmyname from DT2. unless they both agree that what they have done was wrong and accept that they have made a mistake. but that is not the case, they think what they are doing is right because no one in any position of power is doing anything to stop them.

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit

What are you saying digaran?  People on default trust need to keep their opinion to themselves?

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

Every thread you post in gets derailed.

it is once again clear that Vod is not fit to be on DT2. he tagged anduck for something from the past
There is no time limit on negative feedback. If someone had scammed a year ago but no one noticed it until now, would it be wrong to tag them? Certainly not.

actmyname abused his DT2 status by countering Vod's feedback while actmyname had no past dealings with Anduck
1) Countering feedback is not trust abuse. This is known.
2) You do not know if I have had past dealings with Anduck. You are making an ignorant statement.
3) It does not matter if I have had past dealings with Anduck. Just like how I don't have to be scammed by someone to tag a scammer, I don't need to have traded with someone before to leave them a rating.

then Vod goes and leaves a positive trust for actmyname for abusing his DT2 position.
See above.

This is a blatant case of abusing DT2 position by both Vod and actmyname, they would artificially tag each other red/green whenever they want
I have not sent any feedback to Vod yet.
The problem with your thought process is that you're saying Vod is abusing his power by tagging Anduck but I'm wrong for defending Anduck. It's an ill-conceived, contradictory argument.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: