Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5762 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

You should run for politics man.  You are great at skewing reality and making up shit.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:40:15 PM
Merited by TMAN (8), suchmoon (5), pugman (1), squatter (1), shahzadafzal (1)

I'm countering the rating. If you have any problems with this you can make your case but the way I see it, both users are acting a bit like children with this retaliatory feedback bullshit.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:00:31 AM

I'm countering the rating.

Excellent.  Now maybe this bozo will stop harassing me. 

I can see him in a bar, hitting on the same woman all night until the bouncers kick him out lol...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:32:24 AM

I'm countering the rating. If you have any problems with this you can make your case but the way I see it, both users are acting a bit like children with this retaliatory feedback bullshit.

Lol. it seems that my trap worked. why did you counter Vod's feedback? now OP only has the look of a trustworthy person on his profile, nothing has changed in reality. Vod has abused his DT status by tagging the OP for something from the past. you are countering Vod's feedback just to hide the truth.

This is the evidence I needed to tag you actmyname, thank you for giving me a valid excuse, you have had no past interactions with OP, why would you do this favor for him? because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this. I could tag Vod but the reason as to why he has tagged OP is valid therefore I'd refrain from tagging Vod.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

Lol. it seems that my trap worked
Give it a rest you fool, your arguments are rubbish and badly-constructed.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2902

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

This is the evidence I needed to tag you actmyname, thank you for giving me a valid excuse, you have had no past interactions with OP, why would you do this favor for him? because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this. I could tag Vod but the reason as to why he has tagged OP is valid therefore I'd refrain from tagging Vod.

Seriously man??? Did you even read the feedback from @actmyname?

actmyname deserve some respect... if I was DT member I should have done this too.

Why your glass is always half empty?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:04 AM

actmyname deserve some respect... if I was DT member I should have done this too.

Nothing about respect here, he has made a huge mistake by countering Vod's feedback without having any past deals with OP. if you were a DT member you should get booted off from DT for doing this.

🖤😏
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

I owe you a beer

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this.

You know you don't need to keep spamming ridiculous statements like this one - it is already abundantly clear from other threads that you have absolutely zero understanding of what the trust system is or how it functions.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

I owe you a beer

Here, a known criminal owes you a beer for abusing/misusing your DT power. of course we shouldn't expect anything less from criminals. this forum is filled with them and 99.9% of people here are pussies, they fear to lose their garbage posting chances, so they wont say anything, they would keep being the little slavetards that they are just to feed their families. good on you guys.

Now I see that a known criminal has merited actmyname with 8 merits, this merit source is also misusing his source merits like suchmoon. note that actmyname has no past dealing with OP, so one has to wonder, whether actmyname took some money to counter Vod's feedback? maybe this is the case with DT members?Huh? they would do this just to blackmail people?Huh

🖤😏
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

I'm waiting for my positive trust from acctmyname.  If what he posted was true, he gives positive trust for acting like a child.  If both sides are acting the same, why is only one side trustworthy?   Huh

Anyway, I am happy with this. Anduck can continue his Bitcoin development with a 0 trust rating, and I can continue to warn the community he is a scammer and a liar.  Smiley

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Anyway, I am happy with this. Anduck can continue his Bitcoin development with a 0 trust rating, and I can continue to warn the community he is a scammer and a liar.  Smiley

You've presented no evidence, no proof, no source, NOTHING about me having scammed or lied. You are bullshitting in your feedback and in your comments.

Additionally, you've done other pretty untrustworthy shit recently, i.e. threatened/blackmailed me (when I ignored your blackmailing, you proceeded to negatively rate me), fake quote (and claiming someone else faked the quote when everyone sees it was you), intellectual dishonesty in various ways, and the list goes on. Sources: here, here, here and here. (shortly: this thread, thread in Reputation board, and his rating to me)

I can see that you're happy as people still haven't properly realized how dishonest and untrustworthy you are. And I don't even know where else you've been lying your ass off. This is not behavior expected from a DT2 member, or anyone.

xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

I hope you get admin attention on this, bump for visibility
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

So now Vod has given a positive trust to actmyname because actmyname tried to hide the truth by countering Vod's feedback? I'm disappointed in you man. tagged Vod for colluding with DT2 member actmyname.

Note that actmyname has no past dealings with Anduck, he had no right to counter Vod's feedback, Vod is also misusing the trust system. therefore my tag on him is valid.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

So now Vod has given a positive trust to actmyname because actmyname tried to hide the truth by countering Vod's feedback?
Hide what truth? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I'm disappointed in you man. tagged Vod for colluding with DT2 member actmyname.
What kind of birdbrained logic do you follow to which you think my disagreement with Vod means that I'm colluding with him?

Note that actmyname has no past dealings with Anduck
1) You do not know this
2) You have no past dealings with me, yet you have sent me feedback. Huh

Vod is also misusing the trust system. therefore my tag on him is valid.
So which one is it? Am I abusing the trust system or is Vod abusing the trust system?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

What kind of birdbrained logic do you follow to which you think my disagreement with Vod means that I'm colluding with him?

I didn't know you and I had a disagreement.

digaran seems to be a bit of a loon....

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

So now Vod has given a positive trust to actmyname because actmyname tried to hide the truth by countering Vod's feedback?
Hide what truth? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

You're destroying digaran's ill-conceived "business" plan by resolving DT issues the way they're meant to be resolved, and not using his "troika" approach. I think that's the source of this latest butthurt.
digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

So it seems that suchmoon, actmyname and Vod all three agree that they should use the trust system to hide the truth.
Here is my argument:

Vod has tagged Anduck stating that he was trying to scam people by bidding on his own auction. great and thank you for your vigilance.

Actmyname comes here and would counter Vod's feedback to hide Vod's negative trust on Anduck's profile only from the public, Vod's tag on Anduck is still accessible and people could read it, now Anduck only has the look of a trustworthy person on his profile, nothing has changed.

Vod then goes and leaves a positive feedback for actmyname after I have already tagged actmyname for trying to hide the truth, that means Vod is trying to double hide the truth from the public's eyes.

This seems trustworthy behavior? hell no. am I a loon in the eyes of these trust abusers? hell yes. now here is my question to admin:

Do you really want these kind of activities on this forum? dig a little deeper and you'll see that these people have tried to do this garbage for years, they have constantly tried to hide the truth from the public. this is not new at all, this is what caught my attention, there is more.

They are blatantly running around and would tag people red or green for any reason they want and because of the lack of moderation they have gone rogue, if they are not stopped, they would continue to do this and would say what they are doing is justified.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

Actmyname comes here and would counter Vod's feedback to hide Vod's negative trust on Anduck's profile only from the public
It's not hiding his negative trust.

Vod's tag on Anduck is still accessible and people could read it, now Anduck only has the look of a trustworthy person on his profile, nothing has changed.
Anduck has a 0: -1 / +8 on his profile, that doesn't look "trustworthy" to me.

Vod then goes and leaves a positive feedback for actmyname after I have already tagged actmyname for trying to hide the truth, that means Vod is trying to double hide the truth from the public's eyes.
Read this back to yourself and tell me why this makes any sense in the eyes of someone who isn't a lunatic.

Double-hide the truth? What the fuck?

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:44:08 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:25:40 PM by pugman

What he probably means is that, after digaran(a non DT member) tagged you for *hiding* the truth, Vod(a DT member) goes ahead and gives you a positive rating, which may seem to him that DT members are *hiding the truth* and his tag will become even more worthless.

Edit:
What he probably means is that, after digaran tagged you(a non DT member) for *hiding* the truth, Vod(a DT member) goes ahead and gives you a positive rating, which may seem to him that DT members are *hiding the truth* and his tag will become even more worthless.

actmyname is a DT member. Unless you meant digaran, who's just a trust spammer.
I meant digaran.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: