Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people  (Read 5764 times)
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

take my case for example, I started to question DT members and their tagging habits [after I was tagged for shady things], they found whatever they wanted to find and they tagged me as untrustworthy and a scammer.

what is painful is the fact that they know they are bullying me with their red tags but nobody is asking them why
Because apart from the loose red-trust scammers that agree with you out of spite, nobody else has a problem with the tags. I wonder if the issue is not with the system but rather with you.

Why? because I'm not using alt accounts to say what I say and to do what I do
And neither am I, though you constantly believe that I have alt accounts. Why can't the reverse be true?

I bet we'll have another DT2 member suddenly seeing this topic and he/she would jump in to tag Anduck for something from the past and other DT members would also jump in to tag each other right, left and center and they would praise each other to say wow, what a trustworthy person you are, here some fake green trust for you.
Just on this: it's a very presumptuous accusation when you assume that people are doing this for positive trust. In fact, DarkStar_ has not received positive trust for their actions. And in my opinion, that's actually feedback which I disagree with. The trust I gave cancelled out Vod's trust, end of story. Any further positive trust should be held with the same value as if there were no negative in the first place, thus invalidating its quality as a "counter-rating".
If you're basing things on solely one case (i.e. Vod giving me positive trust) then that's an extrapolation with a lot of variance.

Might as well do this:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

Hello BTCTalk Administration!

Greetings all!
Wapinter bounty campaign manager is a highly dedicated working person who always maintains high responsibility by answering all the queries and even making payments but he never cheated.

If some people who are jealous on him gives negative feedback how can btctalk administration trust this when there is no proper reference attached  Huh

He is not a man for only making money, today because of negative feedbacks which are not acceptable he is not at all happy. I feel bad to see him so am writing this to you.

I felt it is good to bring before BTC Talk Administration notice feeling you are the right people to approach so I am writing you, there should be a new rule in Btc talk then reference with proofs only should be acceptable.
Today it is impacting a good person reputation.

Kindly help him, even wapinter don't know I'm writing this.
I spend time to support a good person, as per Rules there is no Reference proof who given negative feedback for him, kindly do the needful.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=527272
Hoping All DT members or BTC Talk administration takes a right decision.

Thank you

1) off topic - create your own thread
2) there are references on most of Wapinter's received feedback, there are no references on Wapinter's sent feedback, so what are you complaining about?
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Vod's a gift that keeps on giving..

This feedback serves as a counter to Darkstar_. Feel free to ignore his feedback, but my feedback is valid because I do not trust dishonest people.

He is calling me dishonest, liar and a scammer, in these threads and in his ratings. He is simply lying, as anyone can verify. He has presented no proof/source/evidence of any kind, as there is none. Demand proof/source/evidence from this abuser called Vod. Please read this thread completely to gain proper understanding of what's going on. This person should not be in DT anymore. I did give him benefit of doubt, but that's now gone as this harassing continues and continues, apparently as long as he can keep on doing it. I am not the only target, I assume.

A pointer to start, or just start reading the topic from the frustrating beginning: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415201.msg39447493#msg39447493

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 12:27:56 AM by digaran

Vod should've tagged DarkStar_ for misusing the trust system but instead he decided to tag Anduck(a non-DT member) to bully him and say that whatever Vod decides should be the end of story and nobody else should counter his feedbacks.

So what do we have here?
We have Vod tagging Anduck for something that Anduck is no longer doing, actmyname comes here and counters Vod's feedback without providing any reason other than what Vod has done was a childish act. Vod then leaves a positive trust for actmyname.

DarkStar_ sees this opportunity and thinks to himself: why don't I go and tag Anduck with some green and maybe Vod tags me with some green too? however what happens next? Vod tags Anduck to counter DarkStar_'s positive feedback, meaning Vod is trying to directly moderate the trust system with his DT power and is not even fair with his moderation. these people are on this business for years and nobody is competent enough to put an end to their misuse of trust system and abuse of other forum members.

I will be tagging Vod for this obvious case of trust abuse, further I will be tagging DarkStar_ for not using his DT2 power properly and for giving out positive trust for absolutely no reason.

EDIT: tagged both Vod and DarkStar_ for making a personal tool out of the trust system.

🖤😏
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:54:20 AM

I will be tagging Vod for this obvious case of trust abuse, further I will be tagging DarkStar_ for not using his DT2 power properly and for giving out positive trust for absolutely no reason.

EDIT: tagged both Vod and DarkStar_ for making a personal tool out of the trust system.

Once again:

It's entirely legitimate to give someone a new positive rating just to negate a negative rating. (In this case you should explicitly respond to the negative rating you're negating.)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

Once again:

It's entirely legitimate to give someone a new positive rating just to negate a negative rating. (In this case you should explicitly respond to the negative rating you're negating.)

Stop quoting theymos, he is no god, just a man. you didn't counter Vod's feedback my don DarkStar_, no you handed out a positive trust to Anduck for no valid reason, actmyname already countered Vod's feedback which was also a mistake, because actmyname has no right to tag people with red and green wherever he/she wants to.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

Vod tags Anduck to counter DarkStar_'s positive feedback, meaning Vod is trying to directly moderate the trust system with his DT power.

Vod's second neg has no effect on Anduck's score, you feckless moron. It's a red-colored neutral.

But it's cute how you think your clueless tagging is so important that you need to announce it every time.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Vod's second neg has no effect on Anduck's score, you feckless moron. It's a red-colored neutral.

But it's cute how you think your clueless tagging is so important that you need to announce it every time.

Suchmoon. Vod's second negative rating to me is not a "red-colored neutral". There's nothing neutral in it. It's a red rating. And yes, it's not currently affecting the trust score.

You're loud when people "rate cluelessly". Vod rates me based on bullshit without source/proof/evidence. He rated me, because I told him I don't trust him. Petty people are like that. Now he felt the need to throw in another negative rating, again lying about me. I wonder why are you heavily defending Vod while whining about others' "clueless" ratings? Are you maybe in control of some other accounts too, in addition to Gleb? Maybe something that starts with a V and ends in a D? You've followed the thread since the beginning, so it seems quite dishonest to me to ignore Vods blatant lying, blackmailing attempts, and other proven dishonesty and scummy behavior.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

He rated me, because I told him I don't trust him.

I rated you because you scammed an auction.

Your continued lies and harassment reinforce my rating.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

He rated me, because I told him I don't trust him.

I rated you because you scammed an auction.

Your continued lies and harassment reinforce my rating.

You're accusing me of lying and being dishonest. And I've not scammed an auction. You're a liar and should not be in DT anymore.

Everything is linked or present in this thread. It's also quoted, so you cannot go back to edit your shit. Ohh, speaking of quoting, you also faked a quote, based "conclusions" on it, then claimed somebody else had faked it and you simply followed him. Lies just keep on piling up. Grow up.

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:40 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 06:13:01 PM by Anduck

It is also interesting that you think changing auction rules during the auction is fine: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3147489 (your rating to mprep: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=51173). Or did you not know about this?
One would think that's like "scamming an auction" by your standards? In my "scamming of an auction" no rules were altered, no shills were used, nothing shady was done -- auctioneer simply bid on the auction and won it. That's NOT scamming. You also told me you didn't see it as untrustworthy. You "changed" your opinion when you got pissed at me after I told you I don't trust you. I didn't even mean anything personal. However, I was obviously right even back then, as you've shown to be quite untrustworthy during these lately events.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:12:58 PM

Suchmoon. Vod's second negative rating to me is not a "red-colored neutral". There's nothing neutral in it. It's a red rating. And yes, it's not currently affecting the trust score.

It currently has no effect, and will never have an effect unless Vod deletes his first trust rating.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

It is also interesting that you think changing auction rules during the auction is fine

Only interesting if you don't look at the dates in the trust...

You are reaching, like all your accusations.  Stop harassing me, scammer.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

It currently has no effect, and will never have an effect unless Vod deletes his first trust rating.

It has no effect towards the score. It's a new red rating regardless and has same effects as any red rating, except for the score. If Vod deletes his first rating, this rating will also affect the score.

It is also interesting that you think changing auction rules during the auction is fine

Only interesting if you don't look at the dates in the trust...

You are reaching, like all your accusations.  Stop harassing me, scammer.

I assumed you would know about it by now. Did you, or were I the one to introduce you to that case? Is mprep "scammer" too by your standards? Who did he scam? Who did I scam? Why are you lying, abusing your position and harassing others in addition to other dishonest and disgusting behavior you commit?

All my accusations are provably true and correct. You're blatantly lying. Anyone can go and read it all, and you can't delete or edit your posts to hide it as it's all quoted. None of your accusations against me are solid. You've naturally shown us no proofs or evidence of your claims -- there's nothing to show. You just keep on touting baseless bullshit about me. Grow up.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

You're loud when people "rate cluelessly". Vod rates me based on bullshit without source/proof/evidence. He rated me, because I told him I don't trust him. Petty people are like that. Now he felt the need to throw in another negative rating, again lying about me. I wonder why are you heavily defending Vod while whining about others' "clueless" ratings? Are you maybe in control of some other accounts too, in addition to Gleb? Maybe something that starts with a V and ends in a D? You've followed the thread since the beginning, so it seems quite dishonest to me to ignore Vods blatant lying, blackmailing attempts, and other proven dishonesty and scummy behavior.

I don't defend Vod nor do I think that he needs my defense. Not even sure what I'm supposed to be defending him from. I just happen to think that Vod has the right to not trust you.

Funny how you moan about "bullshit without source/proof/evidence" and then you proceed to accuse me of bullshit without source/proof/evidence. Are you familiar with the concept of a glass house? Seems like anyone not agreeing with you is automatically dishonest and when you're short on facts you start peddling your fallacies as facts.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Funny how you moan about "bullshit without source/proof/evidence" and then you proceed to accuse me of bullshit without source/proof/evidence. Are you familiar with the concept of a glass house? Seems like anyone not agreeing with you is automatically dishonest and when you're short on facts you start peddling your fallacies as facts.

Are you implying that Vod(the pedo) is not entitled to provide evidence in order to deface someone else's reputation?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Are you implying that Vod(the pedo) is not entitled to provide evidence in order to deface someone else's reputation?

I think Vod meets and exceeds your and Anduck's standards of evidence. Innuendo is not evidence.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Dude, it is not cool to use children to advance your agenda...

Anduck (OP)
Legendary

quack

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

I don't defend Vod nor do I think that he needs my defense. Not even sure what I'm supposed to be defending him from. I just happen to think that Vod has the right to not trust you.

OK.

I agree: Vod has the right to not trust me. I also have the right to not trust him. It's not OK to blackmail and lie in ratings. Vod blackmailed me and lies in his ratings. You could verify this, but naturally you won't.

Vod is doing many sorts of disgusting and dishonest things here. I am defending myself from this abuse done by Vod. I've not scammed anyone. I've not lied. Vod blackmailed me. Vod lies about me. You, suchmoon, are questioning everyone here except Vod. Vod is provably dishonest with his constant lies and therefore untrustworthy.

As you can see, you're looking at this through rose-coloured Vod-glasses. I've not scammed or lied. It is not OK for Vod to rate me negatively while presenting lies as the reason. Nobody can show where I've done anything dishonest, scammed, lied and so on. Deem Vod (or anyone) to present any evidence of me scamming or lying.  I've presented evidence and proof of my claims about Vod. It's all linked or present in this thread, and quoted to prevent Vod from editing or deleting the history.

Suchmoon. It's sad that you whine about others all the time while completely ignoring Vod and his dirty dishonesty. He's the provably dishonest one here. I see this clearly sided take by yours as defending Vod. Granted, it could be that you just don't understand. And yes, you're entitled to do what you're doing here, but I'm telling you it's hurting your reputation. I hope you'd be reasonable, though.

I don't accuse you of anything. I'm sorry if you feel offended. I simply asked you questions. You don't need to answer to them. I don't ask you to agree with me, either. I am not short on facts. I am very full of facts, actually. Smiley

Anyway, after reading what you say in that quote, I find you intellectually dishonest. I strongly think that you should know better by now. I don't know if people genuinely don't understand when they're doing shit like that. You can fool many by doing that, though. People should be better...

Everyone: Please carefully read this thread to find out what's going on. Don't trust, verify.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Vod blackmailed me and lies in his ratings
How did Vod blackmail you? What did he ask for? What is he lying about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: